Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ (49520 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by GreyLaw(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dadaboy:

Must religion turn you into a zombie? If someone doesn’t share your belief why don’t you ignore like you never saw what they wrote? Must you be pained?

You don't understand why I wrote what I wrote to that guy. Zombie? I cannot stop laughing when you kids come online and throw words about and in the process lose your heads.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by sadi78: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
A criminals can go to any length to blackmail any hardworking cop, which offence have you committed that he extorted this huge amount from you? or you are just sleeping at home when he arrested you and extort the money ?

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Ogbuu101: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
3kay945:

How were you convinced he was the one? What if other unscrupulous officers used his name to scare or intimidate you guys.

I am just thinking wide o.
Stop defending criminality.
The house Abba Kyari is building in Asokoro Abuja can only be funded by corruption.
There is no way a civil servant can explain that.
The land alone should be worth at least 100million.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by TecM0: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=Ologbojo2023 post=95468061]why are u parading on faceless forum only defending criminals......I'm so sure you're criminal too or dubious person/quote]

If I have never been convicted of a crime and you falsely accuse me wrongly on a faceless forum may you die poor and in pain
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by yahmohy27: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Maxymilliano:
I want to believe his sins of the past is fast catching up. with him.

The SARS unit headed by him in Lagos extorted lots of people under the disguise of checkmating fraud.
Hmmm! Only God knows the number of atrocities he has committed in the past
Oh! God have mercy.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by yahmohy27: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
madridguy:
The Kyari of a person get blood all over his hands. I have read a lot about him involved in many shady deals. Just imagine a policeman
Wonderful! Whatever you are doing in secrete people are looking at you.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Babysheart(f): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Abba Kyari the Superthief.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Kureh(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
because DCP Abbah kyari is not clean,no cop is clean again,according to ur small knowledge abi?
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Emanodimo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
if this is true then no police man is a saint in this country oo. ..even officer Abba kyari , the "supercop"

Are u joking?

That there is a saint in the NPF.....

That must be a joke....

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by PropertyBuying(f): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
You mean the same legendary police DCP Abba Kyari? Hmmmm.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Emanodimo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
If there is a matter of justice in this country.

Obviously, the same man didn't tell us his crime or related offence.

The below enough is a crime cuz a someone else can do that, for u to report at the Police Station. The Police will be ready to finish such person.

The Police also allegedly obtained password to his bank card with which they withdrew another N395,000 from his account between October 20 to 23, 2014.

The NPF are emboldened in crime just like some individuals makes their money, chance and opportunities in a fraudulent manner in this country.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by kkulaja(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
overdrive:
Wow.hope this isn’t true. I always saw Kyari as one without blemish.

One without blemish cannot join d SARS.
If u cannot get ur hands dirty u will not be allowed there.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by kkulaja(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
grin

our people said
ikuku kue afu ike ọkụkọ anya
meaning When breeze blow we go see fowl nyach grin

Even Officer Kyari cheesy

truly no cop is pure
at least not in Nigeria cheesy

There are pure cops
You have Doctors, lawyers, tailors, carpenters, mounted troop, wireless (signals) band et al sections amongst dem
If u want to find police that are not corrupt, check those sections
Definitely not General duty or SARS

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by 3kay945(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Stop defending criminality.
The house Abba Kyari is building in Asokoro Abuja can only be funded by corruption.
There is no way a civil servant can explain that.
The land alone should be worth at least 100million.

Let's stop this mentality of harsh generalization.

Why should I defend someone I don't know, neither do I have a police officer as relatives or friends.

I have little experience with one of them at ikeja along when I passed a wrong way. The dude exploited me of 7k or so.

I just want to seek for information about the Kayri guy before arriving at a conclusion because the media as painted him good for so long. I believe am doing the right thing here.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Earnonline7: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Underground hustler
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by DaBullIT(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
shocked

Your brain no longer appreciates the weed

TecM0:
cool

Na still allegations and accusations..... Criminals can go to any length to bring down a hard working cop especially those who bursted them

Evans the Kidnapper also said alot of bullshit, it is left to the court to determine the fact

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by mechanics(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by lastchild: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
overdrive:
because he caught Evans the kidnapper? lol

if I should open my book and write about police corruption, everywhere go burst, I have plenty informations to give out, my problem is how to give it out and who to, without disclosing any form of identity
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by RotimiGuy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by juman(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Not surprise.
Nigerian police is the worst police force in the world.
They are thieves. Armed robbers.

Buhari oooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Afeez mojeed MUST get justice.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by oshionelecky: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
GreyLaw:

I hope you are an Atheist writing this rubbish. Some Muslims in France didn't waste time to behead a teacher just for a cartoon of Mohammed. But here you people use Jesus name anyhow because Christians don't respond with violence.

And you want to pretend that you don't know that it is mostly Christians who are guilty of it abi?

So who will the violence now be directed at?
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Omonuejegbo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
overdrive:
what ever name one might call shit, e go still smell
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Benjie70: 2:21am On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=95448664]
Will you shut up there angry
Go and behead him na Ewu!
You're a big fool even for having the tought. Look at what you're thinking.
We should clap for you abi undecided... They're praising themselves ontop the nonsense.
I can bet the dude is even a Christian
If the Muslims were as responsive as you described, how many of you vile and ill-bred nairaland xtians will be alive?[/quote/]WHAT KIND OF FOOLISHNESS IS THIS ONE
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Benjie70: 2:26am On Oct 30, 2020
Dadaboy:

Must religion turn you into a zombie? If someone doesn’t share your belief why don’t you ignore like you never saw what they wrote? Must you be pained?
Another fool
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Benjie70: 2:33am On Oct 30, 2020
Liveair:

Shut Up Pls.
Christianity was worse than Islam as regards violence. They just rebranded when violence failed to achieve worldwide spread of Christianity. Go read your history of its violent spread in Europe.
now who is worse
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Benjie70: 2:36am On Oct 30, 2020
dazzlingd:

The way u use the name of Ogun in vein, becaue Ogun worshipers are the most peaceful, try this to Christians and see how they will rein curses on your head
try it with muslim too
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Dadaboy: 5:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Benjie70:
Another fool
your father is a bastar-d.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by oyeb15: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2020
Many people know how dreaded abba yari was as OC Sars Lagos. They detained and killed many innocent /suspected people at will. Hes given many illegal promotions due to his connection with d cabals.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Liveair: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2020
GreyLaw:

You cannot teach me that history. Moreover, you are talking about Catholicism. That's not the Christianity I know. And you said they rebranded, what stops your fellow Muslims from rebranding?

I will teach you that history well.
Did your own Christian church exist then? Mention the Christian denominations you know before the Catholic church.
As for rebranding, just give them(Islam) time too and see if it doesn't.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by mechanics(m): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2020
And he do behaves as a saint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.