Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ (49494 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by HRMK: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
wasting time sending letters to wrong places!how will u get justice from a body u accused of graft?u will easily be ignored!
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by HRMK: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Firstpage:

Did you read the full report? He has been petitioning efcc and Icpc to no avail.
he never made it public!av u heard of it b4 now?NO!
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Firstpage: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
HRMK:
he never made it public!av u heard of it b4 now?NO!

So he must make it public before they could do something?
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by HRMK: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Firstpage:

So he must make it public before they could do something?
are u a #jjc or simply dumb not to know how things work in the country?balderdash!
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Firstpage: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2020
HRMK:
are u a #jjc or simply dumb not to know how things work in the country?balderdash!

You are too dumb to trying to be dumb. What’s your point?
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Bless you
Openbusiness:
Jesus is already the Lord of Hosts. That is to say, He is the Commander, the CIC, of Hosts. Do you know what "Hosts" mean? It means an innumerable army of Angels. An Army so big that if you spent an eternity counting, you still can't count them finish. That's the Army Jesus controls, and yet, He is clean. Because the scripture says, "Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that has clean hands, and a pure heart". Guess what? Jesus was He who ascended to the Holy Place. He is the one of whom it is written ascended and is sitted at the Right Hand of God. Which means surely His heart is pure and His hands are clean. So please, don't ever compare Jesus with crooks whose ways are crooked.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by HRMK: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Firstpage:

You are too dumb to trying to be dumb. What’s your point?
HOW CAN A DEAF AND DUMB MISCREANT KNOW THE POINT?SILENCE IS THE BEST ANS FOR A FOOL!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Firstpage: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
HRMK:
HOW CAN A DEAF AND DUMB MISCREANT KNOW THE POINT?SILENCE IS THE BEST ANS FOR A FOOL!GOOD DAY!!

You sounded dumb from start. I blame myself trying to reason with a fool. A cretinous oaf trying to defend a corrupt police officer based on ethnic and religious bigotry.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by VictorIfe(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
hmmm seems true

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by silvoclaira: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
if this is true then no police man is a saint in this country oo. ..even officer Abba kyari , the "supercop"
Yes. Now you are right.

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by silvoclaira: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Zooposki:

Oftentimes, those are the most corrupt. I usually use to laugh when everyone was praising him. I read a lot of true crime novels, so I know what to look for and how to spot them. I won’t be surprised if he is a serial killer.
Citnix here is a detective

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.