Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Married But Feels Single. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Feels Single. (36466 Views)

Married, But Living As Single / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Mycoin(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
bdchange:
Married with four children in space of 5 years You African men will never change. That it even happened in this generation is pathetic and unreasonable. I don't even understand the loneliness he is yarning about. Better warn him not to cheat rather focus on his wife and children by first going for family planning. I hope they can give those children a better life. You can see what hoodlums are doing to the communities currently as a result of poor upbringing from useless parents.

What if they are quadruplet?
Re: Married But Feels Single. by oloriLFC(f): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
J111333:
Your friend is looking for an excuse to cheat and you're not helping out because if you are, you won't be here with this silly question.

His penis has been very active on his wife since 2015 and it should remain so or else, na thunder go fire am. angry

premium thunder o
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Elsueno: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:
My friend and his wife got married since 2015 and the Marriage is blessed with 4 Children but there's no True love, he feels nothing for her and she's like a stranger.

What can he do?

Was your friend forced to marry her, even if that's the case, four years is enough to start liking some1 u don't after living together. I know some 1 who got married without seeing the wife. But after meeting her and having twins, they fall madly in love with each other.

Tell ur friend to see the good in his wife and her cute side, instead of looking for flaws and reason to dislike. How could you even live with some1 for 5 years in same house and still be strangers

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2020
ogbenimax007:
4 kids within 5years

Ogbenimax,
4 in 5 is not bad for person wey no love him wife.

The question is,if he love am na 12 kids in 5 years

This guys are paid to bring super stories that makes us laugh!

2 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by yashika(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:
My friend and his wife got married since 2015 and the Marriage is blessed with 4 Children but there's no True love, he feels nothing for her and she's like a stranger.

What can he do?
4 kids in five years? So average of 1.25yrs inbetween them. And your drill bit Dey always stand to drill the well that you don’t want to keep? Na wah ohh. You must keep the well oh.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by pharmade: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2020
There is no love and they have 4 children? This n'a the biggest contraption in 2020. Four children in five years, that must be too much love
Re: Married But Feels Single. by vickydevoka(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?
Marriage no de ever sweet especially wen de woman get wahala

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by greatbuc(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2020
They need mental acuity test. I'm very sure the man is the one with the problem. After 4 children, you now noticed her pelvic floor can accommodate your hole head, you entered marriage without been informed of changes. If you leave her may it ne'r be well with u. Stay and help. Happiness is a mode. Switch it on idiat!

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by vickydevoka(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2020
anochuko01:
Nigerian couples are always fighting but never stop producing babies grin grin
God bless you
Re: Married But Feels Single. by tonyot(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2020
Ahmed0336:
he feels nothing and they're blessed with children?

how comes him pen!s dey erect

And 4 children already between 2015 and 2020!
Re: Married But Feels Single. by ednut1(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2020
He is a silly man
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2020
virginprincess:
Nonsense, very soon he will start cheating on his wife.

He has started already that's why he feels nothing

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by dalass(f): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Four kids in just five years, yet feels nothing for her?!

Na how dey take do am Lol!!! grin

Somebody said it, that African parents don't kiss or cuddle, yet they make babies, how so?

The number of kids can't make them have time for lovey dovey. The kids will completely take over the lady's attention and the man will feel neglected

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by GogetterMD(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?

That's what 4 children in 5 years can do. She has spent the first 5 years of marriage raising their kids. The earliest part of marriage is the most important in building a solid foundation for a strong and an interesting marriage

3 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by nuelyoyo(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Penis and vagina have no emotions.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2020
damosky12:

You say this because you are a man. Would a woman be allowed to have as many husbands as she wants?

Think about this and see the hypocrisy in it...
Don't worry the LADIES are heaping up..
A Time will kom d same ladies will clamor to be 8th Wife....
See all the PEOPLE police have been arresting...
Please are they Ladies..?
Dey are able bodied men heading to the prisons again.
The NIGERIAN LADIES will keep piling up.
They will Fill up prayer houses..
U think Man is more knowledgeable than God.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by ugboshi(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2020
virginprincess:
Nonsense, very soon he will start cheating on his wife.

That is if he never start am already, I think na the man get issue.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by favour32(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2020
C0ck and bull story
........or......Okuku and nama story
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Kay25(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Re-address the foundation of the marriage.what made him go for her in first place .why did he marry?let him question himself and ask for her views and seek for her cooperation.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by lomprico(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?

na you, no be any friend.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Donaldjons(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Single for life, the best life

I sell quality and affordable men and women wrist watch, you can check my signature for more information

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Champneys: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Ahmed0336:

You dont need to feel anything for anyone to have a fu..cking erect pen...is or kids!

Fu...cking dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by cychez(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?
That's you not your friend.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Dearlord(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
BigSarah:
Don’t Get Married, When will people realize marriage is a silly excuse to give up ones personal space and sometimes sanity as well...
But do get married if it’s for survival purposes like Regina and Ned that’s absolutely allowed.

#StopPatriarchy

Says so by an educated illiterate

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Champneys: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Olarewaju89:
My dear run to God in prayer.

Always quick to talk about prayers when the slightest issue come up.

Prayers dont solve everything!!

2 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Champneys: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?

Ok.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Dearlord(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Donaldjons:
Single for life, the best life

I sell quality and affordable men and women wrist watch, you can check my signature for more information

Wishing you a single life time

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by hinere(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2020
You story reminds me of someone I know. He is married but living single. He has been married for years sef.

According to him, he was dating her while in school then she got pregnant. So because of the pregnancy, he said he had to marry her.

Fast forward to over 15 years later, he is a workaholic, goes to work very early and comes home late at night. Doesn't like looking at his wife face...it irritates him.

He hardly sees his 4 kids aswell. Though some are in high school. They hardly see him too.

Anytime he remembers going home, it annoys him. He loves travelling for work too.

Infact he has forgotten he is married.

How do I know these details.. well...he doesn't hide telling anyone who cares to listen when you meet him. He is the most open minded individual I have ever met.

4 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Dearlord(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Don't worry the LADIES are heaping up..
A Time will kom d same ladies will clamor to be 8th Wife....
See all the PEOPLE police have been arresting...
Please are they Ladies..?
Dey are able bodied men heading to the prisons again.
The NIGERIAN LADIES will keep piling up.
They will Fill up prayer houses..
U think Man is more knowledgeable than God.

I Clap for your skull in advance.
Stay there and be antispating for the rushes by 8 women to rush you

2 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2020
You can't be banging the same toto for 5 years and not get tired grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
You can't be banging the same toto for 5 years and not get tired grin
REAL MAN you are.
Even Priests know this.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?
Let them try to build communication. He csn start by
1. Coming to Nairaland and other forums as well as Facebook groups where peoole share real life stories to educate ppl or ask fir advice. Such stories will serve as talking points where they can hear each other's views. Initially it will be dry but he must insist on her contributing to the discuss. He be amazed at how fast the bond will grow and boredom removed.
2. He should delete the number of that gir(s) that he has been talking and ot chatting with. They will make him not to see the wife in the right way as he will feel he is connecting more with them but it is temporal.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.