Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,217 members, 7,932,103 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 06:05 PM

Married But Feels Single. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Feels Single. (36554 Views)

Married, But Living As Single / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married But Feels Single. by apatheticme(f): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

My message is not for broke couples. If you know you can afford a decent hospital where you will have a scarless modern CS done, your headache.

2 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Chris2863(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin grin
RedPhoenix:

Help him by marrying him tongue

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by golddare: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:
My friend and his wife got married since 2015 and the Marriage is blessed with 4 Children but there's no True love, he feels nothing for her and she's like a stranger.

What can he do?

4 children in 5 years! That woman carried pregnancies for solid 3 years and only had less than 6 months rest in between. That's what happens when you use a woman like baby factory. Tell your friend to talk things out with his wife and should looking beyond appearances, he made her look that way. He shouldn't bother looking outside but look on how to make his marriage work. Tell them to stop giving birth for now ooo.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
apatheticme:

Oh, on the contrary, I do the CS, not the other way round!

I'm an Ob-Gyn and my concern is beyond the capacity of your brain.

You see, the typical selfish you, would think of only the scar now, but the doctor in me will think of the future complications and after effect of multiple C-sections which could precipitate bands and adhesions leading to intestinal obstruction in some women!

Go figure

PS; I'm married with kids, all SVDs and my husband can't get enough of my pvssy!

Cry me a river wimp!!!
LOL... I laugh for you. Give me your husband's details and I'll give you the address of the side chick he's bleeping in 5 days time. Unless of course if he's one of those very ugly ones.
Keep fooling yourself. I'm trying to understand why it's pinching your body, is it that you're worried about the state of your V or you're scared oga is taking outside. grin
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Hathor5(f): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Obierika:
The earlier we re-embrace polygamy in Africa the better for us.

This type of situation will not arise if the man has more than one wife because he will be eating a different 'soup' everyday grin

Yeah, right. Let's solve the problem for men and create more problems for women and children. Wonderful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hathor5:

Yeah, right. Let's solve the problem for men and create more problems for women and children. Wonderful.

As in eeh!
You dey mind that Castrated Baboon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married But Feels Single. by apatheticme(f): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

LOL... I laugh for you. Give me your husband's details and I'll give you the address of the side chick he's bleeping in 5 days time. Unless of course if he's one of those very ugly ones.
Keep fooling yourself. I'm trying to understand why it's pinching your body, is it that you're worried about the state of your V or you're scared oga is taking outside. grin

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by when2(f): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
apatheticme:

Women have really suffered in the hands of Nigerian men! This is a new low!!

So the only advice you could give is for women to subject their body to a demanding surgery both metabolically, mentally and physically (asides the rigors of pregnancy she has faced up to that point, coupled with the new challenges of being a mother, breastfeeding, sleepless nights etc).

And she should undergo this surgery for the flimsy reason just to please her husband so that he won't cheat,not because of labor complications or other obstetric emergencies!!! But just to please you people.

I thought men in our parents generation were worse, the males in this generation (going by the shitty comments one sees on nairaland toxicland these days) are definitely gonna be the worst!

I don't blame people like you, I blame those emotionally drab clingy Broke girls and women who cling to men with warped minds for a life. Its majorly because they've got nothing going on in their lives except marriage.

Let me see the man that will come and tell me to do C-section so that his tiny dicck can still fit, he will not know what hit him. And as for the threat of cheating, he should bloody hell go ahead.

I don't know where y'all get off thinking you have the right to tell a woman what to do with her life every fuvking time just because y'all are born with a dick.

Every time, y'all evade responsibility! Hypocritical beings called men!!! Birth control, mbanu; stay faithful, never. But the woman should be the puppet to be turned into whatever suits you people's fancy abi? She's blamed for EVERYTHING, even for a man's misfortuned life! Husband cheats, she's the reason, kids are wayward, she's the reason. She's Broke with no job, she's a gold digger; she's a career woman with money contributing her quota at home, she's too proud and controlling. She decides to be a virgin and keep herself for marriage, she's too uptight or she's a liar, another guy is shining her Congo somewhere; she decides to sleep around, she's a prostitute, her pusssy is slack, nobody will marry her. She's educated, don't marry her oh guys, you won't be able to control her; she's uneducated, treat her like trash oh, she's dependent on my money, I am the one doing everything etc.... The list is endless, the wailing and hypocrisy especially on this hate forum is alarmingly annoying!

God punish all the misogynistic males on this forum and in real life.

Come to think of it, so all the women who delivered via C-section (either EMCS or ELCS) have husband's who are 100% faithful to them?? Nonsense!

God bless you for saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

Exactly what happened, as if you were there!
Thanks.

That's always the case
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Terrrenceking001(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
BigSarah:
Don’t Get Married, When will people realize marriage is a silly excuse to give up ones personal space and sometimes sanity as well...
But do get married if it’s for survival purposes like Regina and Ned that’s absolutely allowed.

#StopPatriarchy
Funny u
Re: Married But Feels Single. by when2(f): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

My message is not for broke couples. If you know you can afford a decent hospital where you will have a scarless modern CS done, your headache.

Your statement is insensitive and selfish. Why not advice men to go for penis enlargement after their wives have given birth to a second child.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Frankcallys(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
He only like her kpekus that's all. And the only thing keeping this guy is the way he enjoy the damn thing. Case closed grin
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Obierika:

Hungry rat!

This is what happens when data is made so cheap...lousy bastards like you will also think the have an opinion

Smelly sewer rat!

You don give up?? cheesy
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Obierika(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
CalvinGaye:

You don give up?? cheesy

Dirty stinking skunk.

I have never backed down from a fight before in my life

You better get ready, I'm just getting started!
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Obierika(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
CalvinGaye:

As in eeh!
You dey mind that Castrated Baboon.

It takes a baboon to know other members of his specie grin
Re: Married But Feels Single. by apatheticme(f): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
when2:

God bless you for saying the truth.

Amen!
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 30, 2020
anochuko01:
Nigerian couples are always fighting but never stop producing babies grin grin

As in. I taya oo. The irony of the whole thing undecided
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 30, 2020
anochuko01:
Nigerian couples are always fighting but never stop producing babies grin grin

As in, I taya oo. The irony of the whole thing undecided
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Obierika(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Hahaha! E pain you die ABI?

Cocksucking Asslicker! You wey get data money, u no see rich forums like Quora and Reddit go dey?? Na nairaland you follow me come chillax for.
Common getaway jhoor!!!
Stupid Polygamous Mountain Gigolo
Circumsiced Bastardo!

Ewure!

I will finish you!
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Sirauss(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
People should always try to understand the stage when they have lost it. Let them just go separate ways meanwhile, pull their resources to care for the children.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2020
ogohiochola:
My friend and his wife got married since 2015 and the Marriage is blessed with 4 Children but there's no True love, he feels nothing for her and she's like a stranger.

What can he do?
Divorce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.