Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React (4489 Views)

Actress Angela Okorie Makes Yet Another ‘grammatical Error’. / Nigerians Reacts As Jamb's Twitter Handler Commits Grammatical Blunder / Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by ebukajay184: 5:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React (Photos)

Football star, Cristiano Ronaldo committed a grammatical error on his tweet, IgbereTV reports.

The Juventus player who is currently on isolation after testing positive to COVID-19 tweeted:

"Let your confidence talks"
instead of "Let your confidence talk"
https://twitter.com/Cristiano/status/1319735993591861248?s=19

Some of his followers who spotted the error talked about it hilariously.

@Dclasyc wrote:

"I should have corrected you, but I am not in the financial state to do so, so its "talks" for me."
https://twitter.com/Dclasyc/status/1319919864987947008?s=19

@YujinBoo_ wrote:

"I for correct u boss.. But where has my correct English taken me to??"
https://twitter.com/LLaura129/status/1321427862503739396?s=19

See screenshots below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369726/cristiano-ronaldo-commits-grammatical-error-twitter-followers-react-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by ebukajay184: 5:43am On Oct 29, 2020
More

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by ebukajay184: 5:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Pic

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 29, 2020
All jobless Nigerians

13 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by ObaKlaz: 5:54am On Oct 29, 2020
To the message:

Is this not the same Cristiano who has a whole PR team for every Balon d'Or campaign?? His mouth and ego talks more than his confidence a lot of times.

He remains one of the best and most gifted of all time, nonetheless.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Rexsul: 6:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Lol!.... Nigerians sha grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by longetivity(m): 6:06am On Oct 29, 2020
I don know say Na my naija pipu go see the error

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by akinmusi(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Una head dey there
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:13am On Oct 29, 2020
An imperfect world, always expecting perfection from those in high places and yet nothing of their own self.

Even some of the comments are filled with same grammatical blunders, others are hiding behind pidgin.

Chances are the guy actually manages his handle by himself not some hired team, and no one is seeing that the guy is not an English-speaking nationale. Baba is Portuguese!

16 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by lindareep: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2020
E get why grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Bigflamie(m): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2020
He looks like a fvcking fagg*t.

Hope you ain't sending a message to us. are you a gay?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Stanweezy(m): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2020
What's his business with English, Baba is Portuguese and he tried self to communicate well in English

11 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Skyfornia(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Lols...money talks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Bossontop(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2020
undecided
Abi oo.....who correct English epp??

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by MightySparrow: 6:46am On Oct 29, 2020
If he committed goal error that would be criminal. He is Portuguese and understands the language of football, a professor emeritus at that. Real GOAT

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Ugaboy: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2020
I for correct u boss.. But where has my correct English taken me to??"

This on w off me...Sha nah Tru TALK

"I should have corrected you, but I am not in the financial state to do so, so its "talks" for me."

more followers for you, after correcting him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Angrykidd: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerians enjoy correcting people but can't correct themselves..

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by cenaman(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeria youths are really lazy.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Stanweezy:
What's his business with English, Baba is Portuguese and he tried self to communicate well in English
Exactly don't mind the fools, I knw it will be stupid Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2020
cenaman:
Nigeria youths are really lazy.
Very lazy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Angrykidd:
Nigerians enjoy correcting people but can't correct themselves..
The mumus are not even better, even with their knowledge of English language they are still poor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by haiti007(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Misplaced priorities.
Make I get half of his fame, reputation and wealth and lose my spoken English, I'm fine by it. Who English help? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2020
In as much as CR7 remains a JOHN d Baptist 2 MESSI.
I will stand by him on this one.
ENGLISH is just a Language.

He remains a PORTUGUESE...
Many ENGLISH PEOPLE can't make a single Portuguese sentence.

Many have been made to believe that ENGLISH is a measure of Intelligent Quotient.
Although I was also part of that not until I started traveling round the world and I wept and imagined how ignorant one has been...
Since then I knew how AFRICANS have been caged to believe many Falsehoods...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by vvvbobby205(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2020
He is Portuguese by origin and currently works in Italy. Who English help lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Raydos: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Both OP and Those who corrected Ronaldo's English are mad!!

Do you think its easy to be bilingual? Ronaldo can literally speak in Spanish, Portuguese And English!!

Do you think that's easy?? Bunch of MotherFûçkers!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Raydos:
Both OP and Those who corrected Ronaldo's English are mad!!

Do you think its easy to be bilingual? Ronaldo can literally speak in Spanish, Portuguese And English!!

Do you think that's easy?? Bunch of MotherFûçkers!!
I wish I can speak SPANISH and MANDARIN in addition to English.
These Languages sell abroad.
It Facilitates your affinity for Job Opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Tyriq: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerians with dem mumu and over saby. Wit all the good English una de speak, una still elect one dingbat as president.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Denique(f): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Wahala for who wan correct Portuguese English undecided

The detectors aren't any better. Poor punctuations and all...yet, you want to correct a PORTUGUESE who spent his formative years in his home country, PORTUGAL, less than 7 years in England, a decade+ in SPAIN, two years and still running in ITALY

He speaks Portuguese and Spanish fluently and a better English than y'all combined!

What other language can y'all speak (well) other than your poorly spoken Queen's English undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2020
He is a Portuguese. He does not owe anyone a correct English
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
It's Just A Minor One Na.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by ednut1(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Senseless post. He is not a native English speaker
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React by EmmySparky(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Ronaldo a Multi lingual speaks this good...y can't y'all correct the English professor u made president...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Joins Nigerian Idol As A Judge / Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko / Amber Rose Blasts CQ Magazine For Letting Her Down(sexy PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.