Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:25 AM

Women Are Really Suffering - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Really Suffering (5443 Views)

Some Families Are Really Suffering This Period / Unmarried, Childless Women Are Happiest People Of All, Says Expert / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
heendrix:

I wonder who would see this thing and say he has fallen in love but then I remember there are still some senseless simps

Girl that was supposed to be a casualty of Lekki massacre and not some beautiful, sensible folks that happened to be affected

pukes angry

This is very insensitive, even to the victims of Lekki massacre.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Oizee(f): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
heendrix:

I wonder who would see this thing and say he has fallen in love but then I remember there are still some senseless simps

Girl that was supposed to be a casualty of Lekki massacre and not some beautiful, sensible folks that happened to be affected

pukes angry
that was harsh
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cutehector:
well, you werent remorseful.

You're fair minded.
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
angelfallz:

A man provides for his family and still comes back to do house chores? Well to each his own.

While you're out working, where would your wife be?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Really Suffering by FahBuLous: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Women were not made to suffer in a relationship, i hope men can understand this.. Be very supportive to your wife, you are her helper too.. God bless all the good and supportive husbands out there

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
mutter:
The Lord is our strength.
I don't have househelps and I have 11 kids, though two have moved out fully and 3 are in school.
Combined it all with work.
You just need to be organized.

11 kids? Wow!
Congratulations
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Regex: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
Yes,women are really suffering,in marriage you will be expected to cook all the time,keep the house clean(though with the help of housemaids),the one's without housemaids hmm una be witch,get pregnant alone and nurse the baby till adulthood,always be ready to open legs for him,look good for him,treat his people well,make money for the family too.Is all these not too much?married women,aint you tired?

Like someone rightly pointed out here... It's by choice. It's your choice not to all of the above. It's your choice not to do some of the above. It's your choice to do some whenever you can.

It's a man choice to get him a woman who would do all of these without complaining, it's also his choice to stick with ungrateful, good for nothing woman.

I haven't seen a man complain that it's too much going out there in the heat of the sun just to fend for the fams.

Lazy hos!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Only a woman who wishes to suffer, suffers in marriage. If she's working as well, and he refuses to help with chores, let him pay for a nanny.

Why must the man pay for the services of a nanny? Why not the woman?
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Only? cheesy
Women also do that too these days, added to the ones that are expected of them.
yes that is what is expected of every husband biblically.
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

You're fair minded.
cool
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
Yes,women are really suffering,in marriage you will be expected to cook all the time,keep the house clean(though with the help of housemaids),the one's without housemaids hmm una be witch,get pregnant alone and nurse the baby till adulthood,always be ready to open legs for him,look good for him,treat his people well,make money for the family too.Is all these not too much?married women,aint you tired?

If a married woman will regard all these you have mentioned as suffering what do you expect a barren woman to regard it to be ?
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
frozen70:

If a married woman will regard all these you have mentioned as suffering what do you expect a barren woman to regard it to be ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Our mothers, grandmas did all this, with no single complaint, now e don reach una turn, everyday thread upon thread with soft landings...that doesn't hold water.

One of my lecturers in the final week before our final year exam, said to us 100+ in my class, he said " not all of you will marry, especially the girls amongst us"..Years after, I can attest to the reality of what he said.

No matter how beautiful or handsome u are, if u are not destined to marry, u wont....you will always hold on to excuses until life begins to chop u....For now ,u are chopping life and typing thrash...Later you must pay when life return to run u Shylock things...cheesy

Some married people are enjoying, just like some singles are frustrated, all mallam with him kettle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Munzy14:
Our mothers, grandmas did all this, with no single complaint, now e don reach una turn, everyday thread upon thread with soft landings...that doesn't hold water.

One of my lecturers in the final week before our final year exam, said to us 100+ in my class, he said " not all of you will marry, especially the girls amongst us"..Years after, I can attest to the reality of what he said.

No matter how beautiful or handsome u are, if u are not destined to marry, u wont....you will always hold on to excuses until life begins to chop u....For now ,u are chopping life and typing thrash...Later you must pay when life return to run u Shylock things...cheesy

Some married people are enjoying, just like some singles are frustrated, all mallam with him kettle.

grin
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cutehector:
yes that is what is expected of every husband biblically.

If we should go biblical, then a woman is not expected to also work and provide for the family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Munzy14(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin
This one u are laughing...udo o dikwa
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Munzy14:

This one u are laughing...udo o dikwa

Onye no na ogba-aghara o na-achi? grin
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Wizpa(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cutehector:

Cc: Dominique kindly effect 10year ban to this user for this comment.

Simp spotted
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Munzy14(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Onye no na ogba-aghara o na-achi? grin
grin ogbaghara kwa? kedu ebe o na kpotu?
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Munzy14:

grin ogbaghara kwa? kedu ebe o na kpotu?

mkpotu kwa? Ebe nile dere jiiiiiiiiii otu okwesiri o!
Anyi a kpotuchala mkpotu afor 2020 n'izu uka abuo.
Mkpotu n'oge a dizi denjelos grin
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
Wizpa:

Simp spotted
[/s]
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Munzy14(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

mkpotu kwa? Ebe nile dere jiiiiiiiiii otu okwesiri o! Anyi a kpotuchala mkpotu afor 2020 n'izu uka abuo. Mkpotu n'oge a dizi denjelos grin
grin grin very very denjelos...

ike obodo agwu go m...One day, m ga e buru akpa m tinye isi some where..
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin very very denjelos...

ike obodo agwu go m...One day, m ga e buru akpa m tinye isi some where..

Maka Chukwu!

Naijiria mebiri eleghi anya n'azu.
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

If we should go biblical, then a woman is not expected to also work and provide for the family.
yes,she is expected to be a helper to the man.
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wizpa:

Simp spotted
you'll wish you never crossed my path on this forum.
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Dreyton36: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Its very simple

DON'T GET MARRIED, TURN A LESBIAN
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Zzor:

This arguement is completely true when there is no love. Maybe you married him because he was the only option. When there is love, these things are considered as nothing. You will do it with so much happiness and joy. You will look forward to doing it.
Maybe you are the one suffering so don't generalise it and say Women are suffering.
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by Munzy14(m): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Maka Chukwu!
Naijiria mebiri eleghi anya n'azu.
I tire o...
Even businesses are not safe.. zigzag kind of movement.
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by crackhaus: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2020
frozen70:

A barren woman must be blessed then... grin

I guess one other way for a woman to save herself from future suffering in marriage, is to ensure she WON'T have any children – at least this option is 100% under her control.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Really Suffering by mariahAngel(f): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2020
Munzy14:

I tire o...

Even businesses are not safe..
zigzag kind of movement.

O ga dicha mma n'ikpeazu
Nigeria has been through worse and still survived.

Good morning.
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by angelfallz(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

While you're out working, where would your wife be?

Taking care of our home.
Re: Women Are Really Suffering by frozen70(f): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2020
crackhaus:

A barren woman must be blessed then... grin

I guess one other way for a woman to save herself from future suffering in marriage, is to ensure she WON'T have any children – at least this option is 100% under her control.

Just keep quiet and don't speak for women

How happy do you think a woman without child will be

Just like saying an impotent man is happier

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! / Full Set Of Chair For 95,000 Only / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.