Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,773 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:40 PM

Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) - Jokes Etc (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) (56966 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by shakara4u(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
madam Idowu,make restrictions here now,

seems every dick n harry coms in these days

doesn't use to b like that
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by neyshed: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
Shaq bone dat side jo
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by shakara4u(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
abi, werin dey?

where El n my EX now
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by eldav(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
ID baby dnt mind those jealous dudes.they dont knw u r my sexy Mystery girl.

letz save d palm rub 4 l8a 2nite,aight?
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by jackpot(f): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
Eldav, wetin Idowu dash u wey make u dey salute her like dis? You forgot say u r a responsible person?

You're just a disgrace to boyhood

you say she go rub her palms 4 ya body?

She go massage ya 'little junior'?

Is that a joke?

We don't want to self-service. Those are bad thoughts.

Can't you people make us laugh here?
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2011
Peeps am definitely busy with some craps, would be with you guys any year from today

looooooooooooooooool

Miss you all, esp YINKA kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by yinkalink(f): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
*panting*hmph hmph almost there. yea, *i just hope 4o spray cans will be enough for wat i want to do. [b]GAL @ WORK PLS[/

thru @ last aaaaaaaah!

*cocks head to wan side to survey it.

uh oh! forgot to ask Id if she would like a fifty-foot graffiti of MAN U Zap.i.n.g. chelsea

hope u dont mind sha

eyin temi, aw fa?
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. Baby mi Yink i miss you like hell kiss
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by yinkalink(f): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
*sighs heavily* hope d dust didnt choke u sha. aw was your dae?
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
Love my Day is just about to begin, i'ld be leaving you behind soon, hope u wont cry baby? undecided embarassed cry
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by yinkalink(f): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2011
take me along with u naw kiss cry cry cry kiss
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2011
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart kiss cry

Within you I lose myself, Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again cry kiss

Absence makes the heart grow fonder undecided

We only part to meet again

You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much kiss kiss kiss
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by jackpot(f): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2011
El Guapo:

[b]Peeps am definitely busy with some craps, would be with you guys any year from today

looooooooooooooooool

Miss you all, esp YINKA kiss kiss kiss kiss [/b]

I BET SEXUALITY SECTION misses you most!
Studio CFR:

bros, why all your joke is about women and sex na?

Na wa o
[size=24pt]i wonder too.
That loff potion dat RED ARSE IDOWU gave him must be too potent.
Imagine turning a full-grown man to red arse-tapper[/size]
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
Hun mi Yink, i gotta go now, a devil is in da house grin grin grin

Take care of ur pretty self for moi kiss kiss
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by jackpot(f): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
neyshed:

Studio free mai guy El-Guapo jare, na watin he knw hw to du best

are you 4 real?

Is posting sexx and prick dangling for grandma what he knows how to do best?

[size=20pt]where is his sexual-joke-posting accomplice MADAM RED ARSE IDOWU?[[/size]
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2011
One evening, after
attending the theater, two
gentlemen were walking
down the avenue when
they observed a rather
well dressed and attractive
young lady walking ahead
of them. One of them
turned to the other and
remarked, "I'd give
$250.00 to spend the
night with that woman."
Much to their surprise, the
young lady overheard the
remark, turned around,
and replied, "I'll take you
up on that offer."
She had a neat
appearance and a pleasant
voice, so after bidding his
companion good night,
the man accompanied the
young lady to her
apartment.
The following morning
the man presented her
with $125.00 as he
prepared to leave. She
demanded the rest of the
money, stating "If you
don't give me the other
$125.00, I'll sue you for
it."
He laughed, saying, "I'd
like to see you get it on
these grounds." Within a
few days, he was
surprised when he
received a summons
ordering his presence in
court as a defendant in a
lawsuit. He hurried to his
lawyer and explained the
details of the case.
His lawyer said, "She can't
possibly get a judgment
against you on such
grounds, but it will be
interesting to see how her
case will be presented."
After the usual
preliminaries, the lady's
lawyer addressed the
court as follows: "Your
honor, my client, this
lady, is the owner of a
piece of property, a
garden spot, surrounded
by a profuse growth of
shrubbery, which
property she agreed to
rent to the defendant for a
specified length of time for
the sum of $250.00. The
defendant took
possession of the
property, used it
extensively for the
purposes for which it was
rented, but upon
evacuating the premises,
he paid only $125.00,
one-half of the amount
agreed upon. The rent
was not excessive, since it
is restricted property, and
we ask judgment be
granted against the
defendant to assure
payment of the balance."
The defendant's lawyer
was impressed and
amused by the way his
opponent had presented
the case. His defense
therefore was somewhat
different from the way he
originally planned to
present it. "Your honor,"
he said, "my client agrees
that the lady has a fine
piece of property, which
he did rent such property
for a time, and a degree of
pleasure was derived
from the transaction.
However, my client found
a well on the property
around which he placed
his own stones, sunk a
shaft, and erected a
pump, all labor performed
personally by him. We
claim these
improvements to the
property were sufficient to
offset the unpaid amount,
and that the plaintiff was
adequately compensated
for the rental of said
property. We, therefore,
ask that judgment not be
granted."
The young lady's lawyer
answered, "Your honor,
my client agrees that the
defendant did find a well
on her property.
However, had the
defendant not known that
the well existed; he would
never have rented the
property. Also, upon
evacuating the premises,
the defendant removed
the stones, pulled out the
shaft, and took the pump
with him. In doing so, he
not only dragged the
equipment through the
shrubbery, but left the
hole much larger than it
was prior to his
occupancy, making the
property much less
desirable to others. We,
therefore, ask that
judgment be granted."
In the Judge's decision, he
provided for two options:
"Pay the $125.00 or have
the equipment detached
from its current location
and provide it to the
plaintiff for damages."
The defendant
immediately wrote a
check.
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by tanimz(f): 4:38am On Apr 09, 2011
The world spins and we all spin along with it. cool
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by jackpot(f): 5:52am On Apr 09, 2011
El Guapo,

though dis ya l8st joke is a little bit funny, albeit too wordy, but d joke is still about sexx

now, where is dat funnyless EL GUAPO's womanfriend Madam Red Arse tongue tongue
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by bright007(f): 6:04am On Apr 09, 2011
Eldav behave ursef will ya , unlike u to throw shots @ pips don't join dat gang of monkeeys o.anyways u sim stress do u mind. If I run my palm on your back to ease your stress

Hmmmm**, She wan start again.The virus is beginning to run out of patience*
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by jackpot(f): 6:06am On Apr 09, 2011
El Guapo has many boyfriends & girlfriends but only 1 womanfriend. . wink

Sweet-32 Madam Red Arse Idowu is El Guapo's one-&only womanfriend. grin

Now I use to wonder why El-GUAPO fantasizes a lot about her until i saw her pix. Mehn, can you see those killer waists?

No wonder Eldav says she is his Sexy Mistery Woman

IDOWU's pix is hottt. . . wink

Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by jackpot(f): 6:25am On Apr 09, 2011
bright007:
Hmmmm**, She wan start again.The virus is beginning to run out of patience*
it's obvious she can't cage her true sexy personality. If you no monitor dis girl, one day she fit enta her church/mosque offer pastor/imam massage wink
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by bright007(f): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2011
Posted by: jackpot
Insert Quote

it's obvious she can't cage her true sexy personality. If you no monitor dis girl, one day she fit enta her church/mosque offer pastor/imam massage
*true talk my Nephew,She fit even wan offer massage to ANGELS if she see them*
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by yinkalink(f): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2011
El,luvly joke. As 4 u 2(bryt n dzackport) *shakes head* very soon,i am goin to open a sense n sensibility fund thread 4 u. G'mornin sha
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by bright007(f): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2011
@yinka!yinka!yinka!!!e melo ni mo pe o.Sora o!ti o ba sora,ma je oju e!
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by yinkalink(f): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2011
Te oju tanì? I trust u, ò ní fé te. To ba tie wun é ko té,u dont how to té.
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by bright007(f): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2011
Ah!omo yi ma ti laju ke e!Wo bi o nse fun mi lo hun!ma wori,ama pade ni tarmac!
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2011
Honey mi Yink Gudmorning, I try to Be the best
Lover i can be, so
here u go, some
Goodmorning flowers
right to you from
me kiss kiss kiss Hope u slept like a baby?? Got a Surprise for Ya!

@jackpot, Bonjour Papi, how's Mama Akubueze and Akubueze?? Hope they're doin good with Garri & palm kernel grin tongue cheesy
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by yinkalink(f): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2011
Mornin El,i dnt lyk lillies thou i prefer orchids.thanks anywae. Bryt,dnt poke a sleepin dragon in d eye
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by jackpot(f): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2011
I N F W L (i nearly farted while laughing) grin grin grin

well sha, i told them to give u some respect. I mean. . .how will they eat d same food as his majesty El Dorado tongue tongue grin
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by bright007(f): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2011
Posted by: yinkalink
Bryt,dnt poke a sleepin dragon in d eye
**sleeping dragon?I am the FATHER dragon $ you are d baby dragon!
Re: Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) by jackpot(f): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2011
yinkalink:

As 4 u 2(bryt n dzackport) *shakes head* very soon,i am goin to open a sense n sensibility fund thread 4 u. G'mornin sha
[size=16pt]. . .then u will open se[/i]x [i]n sexibility fund thread for our sweet-32 RED ARSE WOMAN IDOWU & her co-sinner EL-GUAPO[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101)

Photo: One Word For This Guy / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. / There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.