Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,514 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) (39718 Views)

Lagos Daylight Robbery - See Woman Who Was Robbed In Traffic / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by CharterService: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2020
hmm
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by Kaylet: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2020
JidennaJason:
This reminds me of how the dreaded Lawrence Nowamagbe Anini a.k.a " D Law" used some dismissed officers to carry out his plan all over the defunct Bendel State.

Clement Abanara a.k.a "Millions" got his tactics all wrong unlike Anini who was the master of disguise.

I will advise the government to kill them all before some moronic hoodlums go for another "prison break"

Kill ke.
That's not the solution.
The govt hasn't improved the citizens outside prison, what do you think of those inside the prison.

Orientation is key.

The govt do worse.

So, I suggest thinking outside the box will solve the issue
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2020
There is no local government called Gelegele in Edo state.

Soyem is not the same as Soyemi.

Punch journalists, you can do better.
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by horlarlorwor(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Spear them.
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2020
grin

Whenever I see guns, bullets and magazines arranged in front of suspects like this by the police I get suspicious of the police themselves.
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2020
It is not news because most of robbery cases are done by uniform men.

1 Like

Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2020
2cribz:
Almost 2000 bullets,when an ak 47 mag is abt 30 per clip,5m here,200k there, other monies here. What did u actually use it to do. Fool. They should all be shot dead

You are looking at it on the floor. Ak47 and 2000rounds of ammunition don't come cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
SOLDIER FOR THAT MATTER.

Having gone through federal government training on security and defence matter.

They still went to dine with the devil.
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by AgathaMoses(f): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
BLUELemon:
A theif is never satisfied until he is caught
a beggar is neva satisfied even when disgraced
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by mobi99(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
okwa onye ma akwa okwa na achi ya? hoodlums hoodlums ravaging everywhere, I still have the feelings that is still same people that they claim is our friends are causing the mayhem so we go feel their absence..... I didn't mention anybody name oo
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Niggerian police trying hard to stay relevant after three weeks protests treatments given to them by protesters.

Fake stories from the zoo cowardice forces to paint Biafran in military bad, and in order to eject and replacing with fulani terrorist from waiting cells.

Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by jony247(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
JidennaJason:
This reminds me of how the dreaded Lawrence Nowamagbe Anini a.k.a " D Law" used some dismissed officers to carry out his plan all over the defunct Bendel State.

Clement Abanara a.k.a "Millions" got his tactics all wrong unlike Anini who was the master of disguise.

I will advise the government to kill them all before some moronic hoodlums go for another "prison break"

You are suggesting police brutality.
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by mcgaius: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
punisha:
....I can comfortably point out 12 current serving military men living with some known boys in Chevy view estate, who are into full time BEC crimes (yahoo)
These ones are still serving o...
What do u expect the ones that have been dismissed to be any better?!
This is just military ,we haven't started talking about SARS.

please can you share this information in private to enable the law enforcement swoop on them
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by poweredcom(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
You see ikoyi prison ehnn so many rich robbers are locked there and they are always looking for people to recruit to do runs for Dem outside and they too can get their share

Some prisoners are bastardly rich I de tell u.. ikoyi and kirikiri prison get dem
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
UrGraphicPlug5:
May God help us.

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
3k for logo. It's too much. I want a logo for a school I work. How much last? smiley
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by Dreyton36: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
JidennaJason:

Its actually Lawrence Nomanyagbon (who no get life)
But he later made us understand it's Nomanyakpon (who has no clothes)
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
NCAN present..........

Very bad, they ought to face firing squad
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by einsteine(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Clement Abanara that was arrested years ago is still planning robberies shocked
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by Kestolove(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Imagine person dey inside prison still dey strategies and organize people for robbery attacks

The satiety gland in humans can never be stimulated
dats a real niggarrrr, not d one smoking weed, drinking and masturbating on nairaland
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by freemanq(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
This what happens when you train person as a military man and you don't pay them well during active service
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Imagine person dey inside prison still dey strategies and organize people for robbery attacks

The satiety gland in humans can never be stimulated
what do you expect that you go and break their jail and free them again....
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
JidennaJason:

If government kill them you are among the first set of people to call Nigerian government all sort of names, to the extent of calling the international Nations for Justice...
Benue case comes to mind...
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by RevisedEdition: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
You mean those part time herdsmen and moonlight armed robbers
Nothing to see here... Just Nigeria Nigeriaing
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Some of them are in nairaland reading this. Trying to perfect where these people failed.
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by simfrost90210: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
cry this is just not good at all
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
punisha:
....I can comfortably point out 12 current serving military men living with some known boys in Chevy view estate, who are into full time BEC crimes (yahoo)
These ones are still serving o...
What do u expect the ones that have been dismissed to be any better?!
This is just military ,we haven't started talking about SARS.

There's an airforce personnel that lives right next to my house. He shares the duplex with some gboys.
Everybody now dey street.
Nigeria is gone.
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
The satiety gland in humans can never be stimulated [/quote]
Saturated you meant?
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
These men that wreaked havoc in my town killing one of my neighbours. It won't be well with you guys.
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by Adau123(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hambivert:
sparogatively, the statement form the suspects looks vaguely concocted.

Well, I don't know why I just can't trust the police.

Anyways, kudos to the Nigeria police force for Swooping on them.
You will never trust Police because even you, you did not trust yourself.
Re: Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
This one's na better Robbers,no be 'Awka made' and Keke one chance.. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo / Female Kidnapper Caught In Agbor, Delta, Breaks Down In Tears / Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.