Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,339 members, 7,897,514 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Virginity Vs Character - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virginity Vs Character (33688 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Chuksjohnleo24: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
A deliberate non-virgin can never be well mannered than a deliberate virgin.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Pelaiye2703(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Agritech:
Being a virgin lady in this present world shows there is a high probability the lady has other good attributes like :
1. The lady most likely has self control, the urge is there, but controlling sexual urge isn't easy. It is very easy for a lady to have s_x.

2. She is most likely not gullible. guys would try to convince her, non virgins girls would try to convince her, and she still didn't listen. Fews ladies are like that.

3. She is most likely not greedy. Money opens many girls legs.

4. She is most likely a careful person as she must have been avoiding places where there is highly likelihood that her viginity would be forcefully taken.

5. She is more likely to be God fearing. Keeping virginity is very dificulty, the fear of God is most likely what is making her do it.

That is not to say a nonvirgin can't have these attributes, but if you have 10 virgin girls and 10 nonvirgin girls, and you randomly sellect one girl each from the two groups, the girl sellected from the virgin group is most likely to be a better person.

You’ve said it all. No more comments...

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Dickson178(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kennitrust:
so, should we forget about them?
no, the only way is to pray to baba God
Re: Virginity Vs Character by coolsegun2002: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
plessis:

Virginity is my first criteria for marriage.
I have met a few virgins and I'm studying them to know their true characters.

The bible warned against marrying a harlot. The issue is, how do you know if a woman is a harlot or not? You don't. So I refuse to play a game that is rigged against me.

I'd rather not get married than marry a non-virgin who's most likely a refurbished LovePeddler.

A “game rigged against me” got me laughing hard

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by timstone(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bluezy13:
A. Character without virginity is a pass. B. Virginity without Character is a fail... C. Virginity with Character is a credit D. Without Character and virginity is a failure.

I will take A. Unnecessary shouts (from B and C) pisses me off.
I need more understanding
Re: Virginity Vs Character by LikeAking: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eedrisir:
Are you a virgin?

Virgin for me.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by emmyN(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
alexisbaby:
If I may ask, is it only women that are supposed to be virgins, there is no where in the bible that God gave men the free pass to commit fornication and it is only a woman that is condemned when she loses her virginity.

Any form of first successful sexual intercourse by a man or woman establishes that both parties are no more virgins.

I don't know why there is so much emphasis on women's sexual conduct and why are men left out?.

Virginity is a term perculiar to the female folks. Men have never been "virgins".

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Thattallgirl(f): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dickson178:
how will knw women character,when u're not married. Am not quoting u wrong,i just wanna filter something out there.
(1)woman will pretend as if she can't eat until you marry her.
(2)woman will pretend as if she loves you ,until you marry her.
(3)woman can't show you her real character ,until you marry her.
(4)woman will bear inlove with you without money,but when you marry her,she will compare you with others people who has money.
So only God can save bro
I believe no one can know on their own who is right or wrong. Sometimes we feel this person is right and ask God to bless the relationship. Why not ask God for direction first to save us heartache later? I'm not talking about "my pastor said this" or "my prophet said that" or "he's a pastor so it means he's perfect". I'm only saying the best is to ask the One who knows the hearts of every person for direction before u set your heart on a particular person. I believe you'll surely see signs no matter how that person tries to hide it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Galaticos444: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
anochuko01:

i think i just quoted your other message with an answer to this.

so many people engages in all other sexual act asides penetration just so they could maintain the status of a "virgin"... whats the point??

also, virginity status would end one day, but character continues to define you till you die.
u ar very smart.my friend told me he dated an arab gal in d UK dat likes anal sex cos she's a virgin and its a big offence wen her husband to b find out dat she has bn disflowered by another man
Re: Virginity Vs Character by sowilli: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Virginity is part of character!
Re: Virginity Vs Character by coolsegun2002: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Agritech:
Being a virgin lady in this present world shows there is a high probability the lady has other good attributes like :
1. The lady most likely has self control, the urge is there, but controlling sexual urge isn't easy. It is very easy for a lady to have s_x.

2. She is most likely not gullible. guys would try to convince her, non virgins girls would try to convince her, and she still didn't listen. Fews ladies are like that.

4. She is most likely a careful person as she must have been avoiding places where there is highly likelihood that her viginity would be forcefully taken.

5. She is more likely to be God fearing. Keeping virginity is very dificulty, the fear of God is most likely what is making her do it.

That is not to say a nonvirgin can't have these attributes, but if you have 10 virgin girls and 10 nonvirgin girls, and you randomly sellect one girl each from the two groups, the girl sellected from the virgin group is most likely to be a better person.

U will not die young jarè......

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by emmyN(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

It is not rare, there are virgins who do all sort of rubbish, but keep the hymen intact, but you guys won't know, cos when you approach them, they portray themselves to be all saintly without blemish just to deceive y'all,

Virginity doesn't define a blissful, long lasting marriage, good character, discipline from both sides should be the ultimate goal,

And yet, we still have stupid men who'd still cheat on their virgin wives with them disvirgined side chick, and some virgin wives who'd get tired of their husband's one style diick and go get some sweet new styles outside.

Wheew. No one asked you to lose yours to a pack of indomie and eggs, so stop whining. Men have always and will continue to prefer virgins. Most virgins I know are well mannered. The ones without character are at best the figment of your imaginations.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
okoroemeka:
I totally disagree with your perspective,I interviewed a promiscus teenage girl of 17 yrs and she told me things that are truly shocking,even to an unshockable fellow like me,she said her problems started after she lost her virginity last year,since that she simply cannot control her body, having sex 3-5 times a week is just management,she was crying and was telling me men that are currently fvcking her now and I was speechless,all the boys and married men in my area are actively fvcking the girl,,mind you the girl is still in secondary school but her confessions is truly incredible,I asked her what if a friend of mine married her as a virgin and will be rejoicing what will be his fate,she looked me in the eyes and said that she cannot control herself not to fvck everybody from the gate man to me,if I am interested, marrying a virgin is not an assurance of good behavior,you can break the virginity and hell will be let loose.

Nawa o
Re: Virginity Vs Character by emmyN(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Yonce:

Interesting how the virginity vs character debate is always about girls.
It's almost like men are excluded from being virgins themselves but have strong opinions about marrying one. undecided

You are right, they are excluded. Virginity is peculiar to females, check your dictionary.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Solexgzy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
coolsegun2002:
U don’t get it..... not spreading legs anyhow is good character
you are the real nigga with required understanding for this issue of character/virginity as if on the normal ground is an exhibition of good character to be deflowered.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by alexisbaby: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Revolva:
Any girl that is not a virgin at a young age...is equally a harlot....somehow..if the body count is more than five.....

that how many nigerian gals of today are

And so is a boy that is not a virgin at a young age, is equally a harlot, ...... and if the body count is more than five

That is how many Nigerian boys of today are.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Thank you, father.
you're my saviour. ❤

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Liposure: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Character has it any day any time but virginity is just an additional virtue. These days, men conventionally pursue ladies with good character cause it's a trait that suits marriage more than virginity. Once u married and deflower her, her virginity is gone forever but her character is there forever!

Be wise...
you are wize

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Geofavor(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
jmoore:

Good character has a lot of qualities inside it.

Personally, I can't choose one over the other because it takes self-control which is part of good character to abstain from sex.

Therefore, I pick virginity + character.
Yes. Character consists of a lot of qualities, virginity being one of them. But virginity is just a small fraction of the whole of character. So, what we are doing here is comparing the fraction with the rest of the whole.
People tend to make them seem equal, which is wrong.

Let's say the whole of character is 10 and virginity is 1. When we remove virginity, the rest of the whole will be 9.
So, I think what the OP is asking in other words (or numbers) is would you rather take 1 or 9?

So like I said in my previous post, the one you choose will be dependent on which you value more: virginity or character, 1 or 9.

Going for 1 to some might seem like going for the '1st', while to others it might seem like going for just 1 quality.

Going for 9 to some might seem like sadly going for the 2nd to the 9th because they couldn't afford the 1st,
while to others it might seem like going for 8 qualities because to them it's better than going for just 1.

This is an analogy I believe roughly suits the OP.

But then we know it's not often the case. Most times, we aren't pitting just virginity against all other good traits. We are often pitting it alongside other good qualities too like self-control like you said. So, when we're running the numbers, it is these days hardly 1 Vs 9. It's maybe 3 Vs 7 or 4 Vs 6 or 7 Vs 3, etc.

Therefore, I pick virginity + character

I think a better way to put it is virginity + some other qualities.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Fabulous47(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Agritech post=95556382]Being a virgin lady in this present world shows there is a high probability the lady has other good attributes like :

4. She is most likely a careful person as she must have been avoiding places/circumstances where there is high likelihood that her viginity would be forcefully taken.

That is not to say a nonvirgin can't have these attributes, but if you have 10 virgin girls and 10 nonvirgin girls, and you randomly sellect one girl each from the two groups, the girl sellected from the virgin group is most likely to be a better person.[/
quote]
Or maybe she’s ugly
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Alexaonfleek: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Virgin guys no dey naija again.
Just look for the one with one or two body counts and good character.
Don't date community penis ooo

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Froshloaded: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Virgin guys no dey naija again.
Just look for the one with one or two body counts and good character.
Don't date community penis ooo

Im a virgin b undecided

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Alexaonfleek: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Froshloaded:

Im a virgin b undecided
cheesy
In the spirit or where?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Froshloaded: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
cheesy
In the spirit or where?

I'm a virgin bro.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Afolashade00(f): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
iamphilips:
Character ohhhhh..... Female gender of now adays are something else entirely. They can do and undo.

Virginity doesn't really carry value these days.

Your notion tho, it is better you speak for yourself alone

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Agritech(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Fabulous47 post=95565066][/quote]
You would be surprise on the many men an ugly girl can choose to have s_x with.

An ugly girl may hardly get a guy to settle with, but many guys to have s_x with.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Alexaonfleek: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
okoroemeka:
I totally disagree with your perspective,[b][/b] interviewed [b][/b]a promiscus teenage girl of 17 yrs and she told me things that are truly shocking,even to an unshockable fellow like me,she said her problems started after she lost her virginity last year,since that she simply cannot control her body, having sex 3-5 times a week is just management,she was crying and was telling me men that are currently fvcking her now and I was speechless,all the boys and married men in my area are actively fvcking the girl,,mind you the girl is still in secondary school but her confessions is truly incredible,I asked her what if a friend of mine married her as a virgin and will be rejoicing what will be his fate,she looked me in the eyes and said that she cannot control herself not to fvck everybody from the gate man to me,if I am interested, marrying a virgin is not an assurance of good behavior,you can break the virginity and hell will be let loose.

You be journalist?
Re: Virginity Vs Character by conquerorsegun(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
You can always fake virginity but u can never fake your character, sooner or later it will burst out

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Blackmiserable(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bunsenbun:
Virginity Is Everybody's Default Setting.So why would i rate you high on something that everyone once had,which some gave away,and it was taken away from others.Pack your virginity go one side especially if that is the only thing you are bringing to the table.The fact that virginity is worthless for men,already proves a point.
I like your signature. Can you give me an example of saying what you do not mean and meaning what you do not say.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Afolashade00(f): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pelaiye2703:

You’ve said it all. No more comments...

God bless you! I really don't need to type anything anymore, you said it all.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Easyosafo: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
√Character is more important than virginity.
√Character keep relationship for life
√Character builds a family
√Character builds a community
√Character builds a nation.
√No character no unity, no love, no home, no community and no nation. no any form of relationship can stand a test of time without character. it is precious to remain a virginity before marriage, because it builds up trust at the level of family, but the question is that what is virginity without character. As precious as virginity, without character is just a disaster.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Alexaonfleek: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm a virgin bro.
okay ooo
Virgin brother.
I think there's one moniker here that is looking for a virgin brother to date.
Should I call her for you?

We have a way of checking the guy's virginity btw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? / Deeper Life Lost Most Of Her Pastor From Steven Akinola To Olu Itiola. Tell What / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.