Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Virginity Vs Character - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virginity Vs Character (33925 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Geofavor(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Can you quote where I made such insinuation?

If you can't, then you're the one making a wrong insinuation.

Always try and read to understand and not to just reply.
Okay. Here:

Character is very good important.

But who would you choose if given a choice between two women both with good characters, one being a virgin and the other not a virgin.

Maybe you didn't know it, but this post insinuated so.

Of course, the answer you expect to this question is "I'll choose the virgin". Which insinuates that the virgin definitely has better character.

If you didn't mean that, I apologize then. You should maybe use different wording. It wasn't your post alone I was referring to btw.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Froshloaded: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
okay ooo
Virgin brother.
I think there's one moniker here that is looking for a virgin brother to date.
Should I call her for you?

We have a way of checking the guy's virginity btw.

Call her!!

How do you check the bolded?
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Kennitrust(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dickson178:
no, the only way is to pray to baba God
some things in this world happen by chance

My brother pray for a wife tilllllllll, but his founded wife was hell

Another one I know pray so many years before found that is keeping the husband to think so much about tomorrow. (May God help him).

I don't know how prayers can give a good wife.

I believe our approaches to women could make them better... My opinion sha
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Alexaonfleek: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Froshloaded:

Call her!!

How do you check the bolded?
Don't worry.
The 'bolded" will be determined by the judges.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Omoluabi16(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
O.p needs to come an redefine who a virgin is.

These days, character is everything, the priority. Virgin or not.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Liposure: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Yonce:

Interesting how the virginity vs character debate is always about girls.
It's almost like men are excluded from being virgins themselves but have strong opinions about marrying one. undecided
a man's virginity is insignificant

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Afolashade00(f): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Virgin guys no dey naija again.
Just look for the one with one or two body counts and good character.
Don't date community penis ooo

Na wá ooo, where did you get your findings from? Smh

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Sixfeetbelle: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
plessis:

Virginity is my first criteria for marriage.
I have met a few virgins and I'm studying them to know their true characters.

The bible warned against marrying a harlot. The issue is, how do you know if a woman is a harlot or not? You don't. So I refuse to play a game that is rigged against me.

I'd rather not get married than marry a non-virgin who's most likely a refurbished LovePeddler.

The issue with your plan is that men who are not virgins/sexually disciplined cannot enjoy a marriage with a woman who is.

"Can two walk together if they do not agree..." has a deeper meaning than it looks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Froshloaded: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Don't worry.
The 'bolded" will be determined by the judges.

I want to worry!!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
Nobody wants a community dic. If you're a man and not a virgin yourself but are looking for one, then that's hypocrisy.
Thank you!Some of these community dickss that think virginity means good character while they're not virgins themselves are hypocrites. Why will a woman be shamed for fornicating while the man is hailed?

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Geofavor(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
okay ooo
Virgin brother.
I think there's one moniker here that is looking for a virgin brother to date.
Should I call her for you?

We have a way of checking the guy's virginity btw.
What's the way grin
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Alexaonfleek: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Afolashade00:

Na wá ooo, where did you get your findings from? Smh
I said what I said.
If you've seen one maybe the guy is U-18.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Alexaonfleek: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Geofavor:

What's the way grin
I won't tell you tongue
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Liposure: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
MightyHand:
I will go with A' Who virginity hElp
so you prefer tokunbo to chacha

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by indoorlove(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Agritech:
Being a virgin lady in this present world shows there is a high probability the lady has other good attributes like :
1. The lady most likely has self control, the urge is there, but controlling sexual urge isn't easy. It is very easy for a lady to have s_x.

2. She is most likely not gullible. guys would try to convince her, non virgins girls would try to convince her, and she still didn't listen. Fews ladies are like that.

3. She is most likely not greedy. Money opens many girls legs.

4. She is most likely a careful person as she must have been avoiding places/circumstances where there is high likelihood that her viginity would be forcefully taken.

5. She is more likely to be God fearing. Keeping virginity is very dificulty, the fear of God is most likely what is making her do it.

That is not to say a nonvirgin can't have these attributes, but if you have 10 virgin girls and 10 nonvirgin girls, and you randomly sellect one girl each from the two groups, the girl sellected from the virgin group is most likely to be a better person.
Brilliant!

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Goel: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Revolva:

You are a very big slowpoke..why won't I compare it or am I d only one that have seen d statistics of India ..

What am saying is India has a high rape case than nigeria so deal wit it and stop crying rape all the time

Not every thing you attribute to rape ok
Can you provide stats for that. India is generally having lower crime rates and one of lowest rape rates in world. But media coverage is high because of activism.

Nigeria is relatively backward with even weaker legal and statistical system that we don't even have correct data for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Kelgabriel5(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
coolsegun2002:
U don’t get it..... not spreading legs anyhow is good character
this is the best thing I have seen from the thread

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Liposure: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Donspicey:

Oga forget dat talk jareh...

If u no get self control u go dey Bleep anyhow

Most disvirgined girls dey faithful after marriage compared to dos married as virgin...

Inside life........

i beg to differ

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Kelgabriel5(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Agritech:
Being a virgin lady in this present world shows there is a high probability the lady has other good attributes like :
1. The lady most likely has self control, the urge is there, but controlling sexual urge isn't easy. It is very easy for a lady to have s_x.

2. She is most likely not gullible. guys would try to convince her, non virgins girls would try to convince her, and she still didn't listen. Fews ladies are like that.

3. She is most likely not greedy. Money opens many girls legs.

4. She is most likely a careful person as she must have been avoiding places/circumstances where there is high likelihood that her viginity would be forcefully taken.

5. She is more likely to be God fearing. Keeping virginity is very dificulty, the fear of God is most likely what is making her do it.

That is not to say a nonvirgin can't have these attributes, but if you have 10 virgin girls and 10 nonvirgin girls, and you randomly sellect one girl each from the two groups, the girl sellected from the virgin group is most likely to be a better person.
God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by plessis: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The issue with your plan is that men who are not virgins/sexually disciplined cannot enjoy a marriage with a woman who is.

"Can two walk together if they do not agree..." has a deeper meaning than it looks.

You're right.

That is why I insist that men master self-control and learn to conquer lust.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Amanda4life: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
I LIKE VIRGIN MEN

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
emmyN:

Wheew. No one asked you to lose yours to a pack of indomie and eggs, so stop whining. Men have always and will continue to prefer virgins. Most virgins I know are well mannered. The ones without character are at best the figment of your imaginations.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by MJluv(f): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Both options are not mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by thesilentman(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
tfash96:
lol.which wahala are you facing
You seem oblivious to the fact that most virgins are invariably in their early twenties.Thus their level of maturity is reasonably low and you'd have to be like a mentor,pruning her to become a fully-fledged lady for aeons.Except you want a stupidly-docile virgin as a wifey.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Liposure: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
IAMBlesssed:
I think the right word here is chastity not virginity if we want to discuss from a Christian perspective..

One can be a virgin and immoral at the same time..A non virgin can be chaste and has high morals than a virgin..

In marriage, choose character above ALL OTHER THINGS..for your happiness and peace of mind..

It takes experience to understand this..
i seriously think you muddling things up.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Sixfeetbelle: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
plessis:

You're right.

That is why I insist that men master self-control and learn to conquer list.

How many men do you reckon have self-control? They won't even agree to date a lady who wants no intimacy, pushing virgins into either loosing their virginity to stay in the relationship or risk loosing the man cause they won't compromise.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by NoToPile: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Donspicey:

By His Grace......

But must you know my religion bfr granting my request??

Since you are a christain you should know the verses that support sexual purity and those that speak against immorality.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by advocatejare(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Geofavor:

Okay. Here:

Maybe you didn't know it, but this post insinuated so.

Of course, the answer you expect to this question is "I'll choose the virgin". Which insinuates that the virgin definitely has better character.

If you didn't mean that, I apologize then. You should maybe use different wording. It wasn't your post alone I was referring to btw.
I didn't mean what you insinuated, I only asked a honest question. Thanks
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Revolva(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
alexisbaby:

And so is a boy that is not a virgin at a young age, is equally a harlot, ...... and if the body count is more than five

That is how many Nigerian boys of today are.

See Dem ...we know them well ...unruly and stubborn who hide behind social media to show their feminism

Men will ever be men but a virteous woman will reap goodness forget but a harlot will regret all her life always and that is what is going on in Nigeria today

Equally am not in support of crimes which guys do ..but oloshoism don finish naija gals
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Geofavor(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Virgin guys no dey naija again.
Just look for the one with one or two body counts and good character.
Don't date community penis ooo
On the contrary, there are many virgin guys in Naija. Basically because many are broke.
The better thing to say is there aren't many rich virgin guys.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Liposure: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
anochuko01:

Nooo
If you're adding all those things to virginity, then you're already talking about character. VIRGINITY means NO VIRGINA PENETRATION, regardless of other sexual activity.
virginity is deeper than you think. FYI, there are two types of virgins namely stark virgins and biological virgins. The latter is what you just described above
Re: Virginity Vs Character by fykes(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Virginity is virtuous but not all non-virgins were promiscuous.

Character is very important.

But who would you choose if given a choice between two women both with good characters, one being a virgin and the other not a virgin.
The non virgin all day...what is character without scars? If u like follow virgin go kpai urself on top nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife / The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) / Insecurity: Father Mbaka Absolves Buhari Of Blames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.