Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face (71301 Views)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Splendorgirl633(f): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
I cannot laugh o, the man no want badluck for him life. Wise man
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I reside in Abuja.... freeee and fair elections in Kastina , I swear to God almighty Buhari will not win

I hope I made sense
Baba you Dey lie abeg, Shey mo start to Dey speak Hausa if truly u no dem well? Mind you I’m a Yoruba, I spend most of my time in various northern states
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by nograv: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wise man, many people have said it before, the south changed after the Lekki Tollgate massacre..

It is one thing for people to be murdered in the bush, quite another to shamelessly shoot at unarmed protestors in the heart of Lagos...

Buhari and his lackeys like Tinubu are finished..

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lol. See what unbridled hate can do to a human being. Hating on someone who doesn't know about your existence grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by RexTramadol1: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
This won’t stop the same man from voting him because of one derica of rice
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by bikefab(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
hehehehehe
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by brexit: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is cheap propaganda by haters of this man, how many suya sellers video their interaction with their customers

My of my worry in this country is that people hate others without reasons and not minding the consequences of such by God

It cuts across all religion, cheap propaganda indeed
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by finaleeec: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
tesppidd:
All these wailers and ipob sef.

As if Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Theodore, Dino, whom they worship and lick their feet are better than Tinubu.
. They are better oooooo .

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cutezt:
A Suya buyer has rejected the newspaper wrap given to him by the suya seller.

The man asked the Suya seller to change the wrap because it carried the face of APC National Chairman, Chief Asiwaju Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePveYwP2pQY

Who was filming it?
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by DimIsaac10(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Although am not a Tinubu's fan but this is not a news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Mokason288(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Baba you Dey lie abeg, Shey mo start to Dey speak Hausa if truly u no dem well? Mind you I’m a Yoruba, I spend most of my time in various northern states

I’m not speaking generally right now... I’m talking about katsina, Buhari will not win freee and fair in katsina
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by finaleeec: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
brexit:
This is cheap propaganda by haters of this man, how many suya sellers video their interaction with their customers

My of my worry in this country is that people hate others without reasons and not minding the consequences of such by God

It cuts across all religion, cheap propaganda indeed
. There are Lovers and haters .U can't stop lovers neither can u stop haters ,Leave haters alone , Everyone will not love a Man .

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Sconty09(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
vanbonattel:
Most people in southern Nigeria has now woke up to the scam called Buharri or Tinubu. The hate on Tinubu is just because he supported a cataclysmic failure like Buharri to power.

What did you mean by Southern Nigeria or did you mean Ibos. Most of the Southwestern [Yorubas] adore Tinubu and no amount of hatred from Ibos would make is hate him. We will hate him when you kill all your Eastern looters and killer leaders. Fool.

Mind you, we will never be in the same country with Ibo if Nigeria splits today. Write it down.

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Aug28th(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lmao grin
How much Suya he 1 buy sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Coldie(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Why is it that with all the news only this one came to fp
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by legendEMT(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
tesppidd:

As if Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Theodore, Dino, whom they worship and lick their feet are better than Tinubu.

It is no longer about godfatherism and party politicking... The narrative have changed and this is soro soke generation, so you better stay woke.
None of those you mentioned have the support of the youths any longer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by maxiuc(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yebosola:

Deh there they fool yourself, this is 2020,does Nigerians have retentive memories? Nah, if not will u guys be thinking of PDP after 16 years of locust, I beg, swerve
then we should be thinking of APC 8years of scorpions and snake
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by vanbonattel: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
mannasseh:

same way amaechi is hated
Exactly.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Komu1048(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Eyah, whereas non of his generation have ever been celebrated in a national newspapers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by DexterousOne(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Coronabirus:
And the real voters from the North will spoil the game of southern bigots who hates Tinubu for no reason. Many clubs performed better in away matches than in home matches!
Obasanjo got most of his 1999 and 2003 votes from the North and I foresee the returning of the same event in 2023.

You are dreaming
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by realstars: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by mariahAngel(f): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:
So what should we now do with this garbage news?

Mr Towncryer!
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Solatium(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
flyingpig:
grin grin
Na wo Nigerians go take reject am in 2023
Make e no even try contest cos the humiliation go dey woeful

We remember Lekki Tollgate 20-10-2020

Like say you get voter's card sef,even of una get card na jedi una go dey drink dey play ball on the day of election.
Na today?
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by aigbokiejohnson(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
2023 in our minds
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Ratedgang: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
TecM0:
Inconsequential 5%ters
This one na new recruit. U go still fail like the others. Puppet.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Tareq1105: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
vanbonattel:
Most people in southern Nigeria has now woke up to the scam called Buharri or Tinubu. The hate on Tinubu is just because he supported a cataclysmic failure like Buharri to power.

Those of you that are ganging up against Tinubu will be disgraced very soon.

We all know that it's all politically motivated but I tell you Tinubu will bounce back but this is not to say I support his presidential aspiration. I prefer him to be in the position of Baba Oba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by EmekaBlue(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin aboki go say which kind wahala be diz for his mind

No b suya i wan chop...wetin consign fafer

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by nairanaira12: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
tesppidd:

I'm certain the guy who called buhari a failure in kano is also an ipob

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by ezenwaforj: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
[/sub]
naija4life247:
That is the Jagaban whom the wretched man's father has been praying and fasting to be.

If his father is lucky enough to meet the Jagaban, his father will prostrate.

This however, does not mean that Tinubu is not a goat, of course, he is, just as his stooge Sanwo-Olu
[sub]

PLEASE HOW OLD ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is becoming interesting. Jazz dey expire for real. I met one man at gtb Allen branch ikeja in 2018. He's a kwara man. He said Tinubu get jazz and thats why he keeps holding away and I told him, jazz dey expire and his too would expire soon and the eyes of the people he's using the jazz on would soon be widely open. Now its happening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.