Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,187 members, 7,887,439 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face (71317 Views)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by nairanaira12: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
Coronabirus:
And the real voters from the North will spoil the game of southern bigots who hates Tinubu for no reason. Many clubs performed better in away matches than in home matches!
Obasanjo got most of his 1999 and 2003 votes from the North and I foresee the returning of the same event in 2023.

The real voters or the underaged voters?

Tinubu is a drug pusher like buruji kashamu. Is that the kind of man you want to ocntiek the destiny of your kids?

You should let your conscience and not dumbness to direct your life. If you are not careful, your kids will place a curse on you for being a defender of absurdity and evil.

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by COdeGenesis: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
naija4life247:
That is the Jagaban whom the wretched man's father has been praying and fasting to be.

If his father is lucky enough to meet the Jagaban, his father will prostrate.

This however, does not mean that Tinubu is not a goat, of course, he is, just as his stooge Sanwo-Olu

Your level of reasoning is so little. Money cannot buy principles n values. Everything in life isnt about Money or fame. You hvnt met men who your money or title can not buy their integrity. In sane countries, people like tinubu and his cronies would be in Jail

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by GermanPoison(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
So what does that have to do with us, if u reject a newspaper with tinubu's face. So putting on social media is the best thing you do, always trying to be relevant.this ipob always trying to bring a yoruba man down as if ur people in politics are better than him
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by NoRetreat(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
When was he an APC chairman?
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by chronique(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yebosola:

Deh there they fool yourself, this is 2020,does Nigerians have retentive memories? Nah, if not will u guys be thinking of PDP after 16 years of locust, I beg, swerve

Some of us will remember and we will bring it to the memories of Nigerians. We will play his tape when the time is right.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by nedekid: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
naija4life247:
That is the Jagaban whom the wretched man's father has been praying and fasting to be.

This however, does not mean that Tinubu is not a goat, of course, he is, just as his stooge Sanwo-Olu
What is this with insults on nairaland.
Cant we all have posts that exclude insults?
Just an observation.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by abdsamad(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Now I feel like eating suya cry
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by nedekid: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
GermanPoison:
So what does that have to do with us, if u reject a newspaper with tinubu's face. So putting on social media is the best thing you do, always trying to be relevant.this ipob always trying to bring a yoruba man down as if ur people in politics are better than him
How are you sure the guy is igbo?
As per "always trying to bring down a yoruba man", he also mention for buhari's picture to be removed too.
So join Fulani to your statement. Ie bring down Yoruba and Fulani.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by AnanseK(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
So if it was the Picture of the terrorist psychotic IPOB leader the man would quickly wrap suya in it and rub hot pepper in the Kanu’s eyes?

Which one is more respectful? To wrap suya with pepper ,onions and tomatoes the picture of your hero or avoid doing that?
If Tinubu was your Dad would you want his picture to be used for wrapping suya?

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by tuoky: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
What if his father is rich? Do you think everyone is poor?
naija4life247:

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by smile11s(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Why them go use newspaper to wrap food? That’s unhealthy mehn. Daayuuum!!

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cutezt:
A Suya buyer has rejected the newspaper wrap given to him by the suya seller.

The man asked the Suya seller to change the wrap because it carried the face of APC National Chairman, Chief Asiwaju Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePveYwP2pQY

It means:
Respect, I can’t use the picture of my papa sell Suya....
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by micflo28(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wonders has ended grin cheesy grin
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by otunba1donly(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oga , why u dey hate on who no c u .
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
NONSENSE!!!

IT WAS STAGED
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by richie240: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Coronabirus:
And the real voters from the North will spoil the game of southern bigots who hates Tinubu for no reason. Many clubs performed better in away matches than in home matches!
Obasanjo got most of his 1999 and 2003 votes from the North and I foresee the returning of the same event in 2023.
How some ppl will rather prefer to drag others down instead of using d same energy to promote themselves is a mystery.

The enemies of d state forgot d bolded!
Many wee swallow sniper come 2023, I tell u!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by alfredilly: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
vanbonattel:
Most people in southern Nigeria has now woke up to the scam called Buharri or Tinubu. The hate on Tinubu is just because he supported a cataclysmic failure like Buharri to power.

The hatred you Eastern people promoted just because you want your beloved PDP to take over Lagos. For your info, no Yoruba hated Tinubu for his role in bringing Buhari to power, we simply don't like him just the way we don't care about Jonathan or Atiku. In fact, he is even more loved than this element.

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by arcis: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
keep hating..pray anyone in your entire family March Tinubu records..
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by jrusky(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nice one South eyes don open now dem don realised say Tinubu scammed them by selling bad market called Buhari to dem.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Babayinka11(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
jrusky:
Nice one South eyes don open now dem don realised say Tinubu scammed them by selling bad market called Buhari to dem.
who and you is South? We are Westerner, we have no relation with children of hates

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
I have not seen, heard or read any politician in your region that can be compared to Tinubu since 1999. Yoruba people are proud of Jagaban. Your region is unable to be proud of a single politician like Asiwaju because of greedy, self centeredness, desperate, hatred and tribalistic attitude of yours.
Yoruba leads and others follow

3 Likes

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by nedekid: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Your level of reasoning is so little. Money cannot buy principles n values. Everything in life isnt about Money or fame. You hvnt met men who your money or title can not buy their integrity. In sane countries, people like tinubu and his cronies would be in Jail
Well said.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by OyinO: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
haaaahaaaahaa!!! Good one. Not only Tinubu, youths should extend this kind gesture to all the polythiefcal desperados in Nigeria.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Samy331: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
If it is not worth it they won't put it in front page grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Oteikwu1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
A good Nigerian
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by jrusky(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Babayinka11:

who and you is South? We are Westerner, we have no relation with children of hates

Sorry oo speaking the truth now translated to hate in your own dictionary bah? Ok nah.

Listen I have no issue with Tinubu but not happy with him for not doing his homework well and sold a complete bad market to Nigerians.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by harsysky(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
I would do the same if I were the suya buyer.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairanaira12:

The real voters or the underaged voters?

Tinubu is a drug pusher like buruji kashamu. Is that the kind of man you want to ocntiek the destiny of your kids?

You should let your conscience and not dumbness to direct your life. If you are not careful, your kids will place a curse on you for being a defender of absurdity and evil.
I don't damn care abt propaganda but fact. I very well understand the reason u hate hm that's why I like him and I've the optimism that he'll try his very best if given a chance.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yoruba's have caught on to you IPOB people's game. Envy is destroying your quality of life. Leave Tinubu alone and face your lives.
This #Endsars is indeed helping us to see who our enemies are better. The way the Igbo's are behaving eh! Enemies within!
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by PropertyBuying(f): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lol grin
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by MisterGrace: 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
naija4life247:

As usual, that is what you people know how to do. Kill, insult people's parents and all.

This kind of under the bridge mentality will demarket tinubu the more.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by RPG2020(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
tesppidd:
All these wailers and ipob sef.

As if Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Theodore, Dino, whom they worship and lick their feet are better than Tinubu.

Month don end why you nor go talk like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.