Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Allassane Ouattara Of Ivory Coast’s Regime Is Over - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Allassane Ouattara Of Ivory Coast’s Regime Is Over (925 Views)

The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. / Ivory Coast Dictator Allassane Ouattara Running For 3rd Term / French Stooge Allassane Ouattara Of Cote D' Ivoire Deported Panafricanist Seba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allassane Ouattara Of Ivory Coast’s Regime Is Over by StopDictators: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-lMGjSOC5M

THE CHRONICLES OF ZEZE PREMIER
Season 1: Ep 1. ALLASSANE OUATTARA’S
RÉGIME IS OVER ON OCTOBER 31, 2020 AT 11:59

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allassane Ouattara Of Ivory Coast’s Regime Is Over by WoundedLamb: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2020
He changed the constitution to favour his bidding. That's the MO of dictators. They change the constitution and ask the world to mind their business cause it's internal. Though, unlike the some opinion, ECOWAS and AU played far more role in putting him in power than the UN, and ousting the former leader seemed to be the right thing at the moment. There were massive protests when he (the former president) refused to step down even after losing the election. The country was divided and the two groups of loyalists were heading to war. That was what attracted the attention of the outside world. And quite naturally, regardless of the decision taken, they'd sure be a party unfavoured. Again, regardless of what happens, Africans don't trust the white skin (for a good reason). So I'm not surprised people are saying the Europeans forced the president on Ivorians while it was actually the Ivorians that sought help when the former leader refused to go. The good thing is that the same Europeans are asking him to leave now. It's clearly about the constitution than the person.

The problem with Africa isn't the leaders. It's rather the mindset of an average African man. Everyone there wants to be somehow superior if not explicitly unequaled. Regardless of how rich an African man is, he'd still not be satisfied until he's richer and more regarded than the people around. Equality and mutual respect is unafrican and this can be seen in all aspects of their life.

4 Likes

Re: Allassane Ouattara Of Ivory Coast’s Regime Is Over by TossTos: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2020
I am kinda speechless with the ways our african leaders do .

Oh my Ivory Coast !

finally Freed From Dictatorship

I am so happy to read this .
My country is next .

1 Like

Re: Allassane Ouattara Of Ivory Coast’s Regime Is Over by kalu61(m): 1:33am On Nov 01, 2020
Bravo to Ivorians. I remember those days watching aljazeral display the unrest in that country under gbagbo. Hope l got the spelling sha

1 Like

Re: Allassane Ouattara Of Ivory Coast’s Regime Is Over by BlackfireX: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2020
The next person we behave worst than him...

1 Like

Re: Allassane Ouattara Of Ivory Coast’s Regime Is Over by ProfAmaben(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2020
Still glad Britain colonized us rather than France. Look at all their colonies, always ravaged with war, criminal leaders and hunger. In Africa though.

1 Like

Re: Allassane Ouattara Of Ivory Coast’s Regime Is Over by LibertyRep: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
How could this man forgot so soon how he came into power?

Has he forgotten how Gbagbo was arrested and disgraced for him to ascend the throne?

He might have to learn the hard way too.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Ghana’s 77-year-old President, Nana Akufo-addo Dozed Off / The Western Elite's Plan For Third World Genocide / Pan African Youth Summit Ghana 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.