Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,962 members, 7,973,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:19 PM

- - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (3503 Views)

Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / Governors Plan NEC Meeting To Replace Oshiomhole As Court Suspends APC Chair / How We’ll Solve Apapa Gridlock, Other Issues Once And For All – Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by olanrewaju49127: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
:Oh well the mentality ill say alot stuff. Most these topics relatimg to cross river and akwa Ibom seem sock puppets. Just check the registration date and post. Lol
Re: - by Blackking98(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Atouke:

The Ibibios Have nothing to be jealous of the Efiks for According to the paramout ruler of the Quas, " the Efiks do not fully control any local government area of cross river state! https://punchng.com/as-a-monarch-i-still-lecture-at-the-university-ndidem-of-qua/ even calabar they are dragging with the Efuts and the Quas.

the ibibio control over 2/3 of LGAs in Akwa Ibom State. and the ibibios control significant portions of LGAs in cross river state too. so why will we be jealous of our less fortunate rambunctious little cousin(Efiks)?
Thanks for putting him in his place grin

2 Likes

Re: - by Blackking98(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
poiZon:

U should be more concern about the ugeps, obudus, yala all known as atam taking over ur lands and chasing u out to okoyong.
Dey here dey yarn akpata.
The ape lacks common reasoning.
Re: - by ggood: 12:18am On Nov 02, 2020
You this Nappoli of thing stop tribalism, I have been noticing and following your comments since yesterday morning your too tribalistic.

The way you are you can't stay here in Northern Nigeria your too tribalistic and I just noticed that your Account is not up to One week

in the North here some state has up to 30 tribe but the are living peaceful

Re: - by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2020
-
Re: - by Atouke: 12:24am On Nov 02, 2020
Nappoli:
The Akwa ibom people wish Efiks and Calabar evil. Very bad people .
Efik people wish Akwa ibom well, very good people!
Re: - by EMMY76: 12:44am On Nov 02, 2020
So u guys have this kind of issues and u are still talking about akwa cross republic.
Re: - by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 02, 2020
-
Re: - by ggood: 2:50am On Nov 02, 2020
have u been to the North before ? if no I will personally invite you to come and see how people live together in peace,

here we have Ethnic, tribal and religious differences but we still manage to live with each other in peace.

so u can't live peacefully with jekun and Fulani tribe for instance and Muslims?
Re: - by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 02, 2020
Blackking98:

Thanks for putting him in his place ;
[quote author=Atouke post=95583783][/quote]Anyone with common sense who sees your posting these baseless trash knows it's out of jealous motives. very pathetic yet funny .
Akwa ibom is developed than Calabar and Cross River, that's all part of the plan and we want you to stay in your yaya state, these talk won't exist.
Re: - by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 02, 2020
-
Re: - by kynbasil01: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Nappoli:
Lol , There's no such things as whining or feeling in a general collectivism . this thread is for discussion. People can be forced to leave. Donald Duke sent many Akwa ibomites away from Calabar. Landlords evicted many akwa ibomites. Most Efiks still feel most Akwa ibom should be sent away from Calabar and that's the fact.
there are many ways to send people away. 1 . expel them from university of Calabar or CRUTECH and reduce or refuse admission to akwa ibomites, 2. expel them from the civil service and other jobs 3. refuse to rent to them. 4. demolish their homes with an excuse that a road will be built there. etc.
the rest of your ramblings about imaginary figures you are obsessed with is dumb and not worth a reply. My points are only made once and that's it,no more replies .
your heart is filled with evil and hate for the akwa ibom man, I lived in Calabar for 3 years and I can tell you that Calabar is living on it's past glory and moreover an average Calabar man is lazy and most jobs are done by akwaibomites... Drink more water and stay away from hate before it kills u

1 Like

Re: - by kynbasil01: 6:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Atouke:

which Calabar? the city that the Akwa ibomites built? we aint going anywhere, except you buy us out. Akwa Ibomites own 60% of houses and investment in calabar.
Since calabar has become bad investment for us , if you can raise the funds we will sale all our properties in calabar to you, but unfortunately we all know you are poor and will not be able to buy us out. until you buy us out, calabar remains Akwa Ibom Real Estate and we aint going nowhere.

the haters from Efik land like you will die of heart attack.
haha bro, how can you take 60%� .. did you forget that Igbo's has more?
Re: - by Blackking98(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2020
Nappoli:

Anyone with common sense who sees your posting these baseless trash knows it's out of jealous motives. very pathetic yet funny .
Akwa ibom is developed than Calabar and Cross River, that's all part of the plan and we want you to stay in your yaya state, these talk won't exist.

You'll cry a drum fool. If u want Akwa ibomites to Leave calabar then you better declare ur country and create your laws but as long as you're a state in Nigeria Akwa ibomites will stay in cross river and any state they choose and there's nothing u can do about it except to post on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: - by Blackking98(m): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Nappoli:
The Akwa ibom people wish Efiks and Calabar evil. Very bad people .

You'll wail and tire.

1 Like

Re: - by Blackking98(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Nappoli:
There are two Akwa ibom people appointed as Commissioners in Cross River State , should both be dismissed and never again appoint another. There are 241 Akwa ibom appointees out of 6000, should be dismissed. There are three Akwa ibomite made village chiefs ,two at Akpabuyo local government and the other Odukpani local government, should be stripped off the title and dismissed . There are 283 Akwa ibom Civil servants in Cross River out of 2,681, should be dismissed. I don't know what Efiks were thinking when being too benevolent , perhaps trying to be nice and brotherly, unfortunately never reciprocated....Even getting angry that chief judge was not appointed.
Efiks are wiser now and going forward ,attitude will reflect that.
Does it make any sense for Cross River state to carry such burdens when Akwa ibom receives 5.3 times more allocation and is 3 times smaller landmass yet does not employ non akwa ibom even those born and raised there ? You can't have your cake and eat it .

Akwa Ibom people just looted ,vandalized and burned down Calabar in the name of protest. many of them confessed to have arrived by boat and bus to loot and destroy the Calabar convention center and other properties. Akwa ibomites say the police are lying and only trying to frame Akwa ibom. They say it's all because of 76 oil wells .

Noise grin

1 Like

Re: - by Blackking98(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2020
kynbasil01:
your heart is filled with evil and hate for the akwa ibom man, I lived in Calabar for 3 years and I can tell you that Calabar is living on it's past glory and moreover an average Calabar man is lazy and most jobs are done by akwaibomites... Drink more water and stay away from hate before it kills u
Nappoli and other cross Riverians like him are rather unfortunate souls with inferiority complex and the only thing that gives them joy is bad mouthing anything Akwa ibom.
I'm currently living in calabar, earlier this morning I was out on the street and we were all speaking ibibio/Efik. In my area along Marian 80% of businesses are owned by Akwa ibomites or igbos here. Take government away and Cross riverians are largely very lazy as human beings.

1 Like

Re: - by 24SEVEN: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Hunchogee:
You guys won't stop to amaze me... Who is inferior?
Akwa Ibom State that's is richest than Rivers and Delta is inferior to Cross River state that, Eket and Ibeno axis in Akwa Ibom is richer than..
Abeg OP get sense or borrow sense ok..
If you lack what to say, just pray and sleep ok

Peace..

Please sir, how is Akwa Ibom richer than Rivers State. Are u on drugs?

Re: - by thundafire: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

A new state that is just 33 years compare to that old woman Rivers... Pls get sense oo
so why don't you compare Nigeria with Dubai with the span of just 20 years.
Re: - by Blue3k(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
This mumu beachside deleted his sock puppet accounts again. Just watch him make new accounts to start his foolishness in a few hours.

Notice jackall and napolli both deleted their accounts the same day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, AfDB Collaborating On Special-Agro Processing Zones Across The Country / Peter Obi Shocks Crowd At Airport With Humility (video) / Muslims Attacks A Keke Rider In South West Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.