Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,067 members, 7,942,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease (61629 Views)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Lilimax(f): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
RIP sir

1 Like

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by jchioma: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is so sad! A young, fit and brilliant Nigerian gone down the drain. You were a warrior and the sacrifices you and others have made to see the rest of us live in a sane and just society will not be in vaiin.

Rest in peace doctor Val.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by sinola(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
R. I. P Doc... You'll remain in our lives forever.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Tonto30(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is so sad. I follow him on twitter cry

Rest in peace Dr Val
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Temptee101(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
shocked

May your soul rest well Dr. Valentine.

But are you sure this able bodied and physically fit person am seeing died of Covid?
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Stanislause94: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Damn!!!!
RIP man
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by africandictator(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ian there
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by elisho: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
tell us watin kil am e no die when covid they na now
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Sanchezrussy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rip hero
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by luizkyworld(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
What if he knew too much about the toll gate victims, & someone in govt....just thinking
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
RIP,so painful,was he married?
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Oyaaa ! Lekki Protesters make una go TEST UNA SEFs....... grin grin grin

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by edgecution(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rest in peace Warrior. He must have contracted the Covid19 from the protesters.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Moneywirer: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Only coconut heads would believe this rubbish, this is a classic case of tying up loose ends.
He treated injured protesters who has first hand experience of the Lekki massacre and of course he now has so much information from interacting with them and could even serve as a witness having treated them.

At this point they're trying to kill two birds with a stone. Kill the doctor and put it on Covid -19, they know the fire for a new Nigeria is still burning in the hearts of the youths and they could troop out in their droves to protest again but this time even more aggressively.
In other to stop this, they make reference to the doctor's death and tell us he got the virus from the patients he treated, and those patients happen to have been involved in the protest.
And boooom you have it, a second lock down!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by kazma1010(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rip Dr Val
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by pho: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Haaaaaaa Rest in peace Dr..

See life...

Person wey get muscle, get everything go die while person wey be like broom go live long.

Person wey bad go dey like rock while good people go die.

Some healthy pregnant women will live fine during the 9 month belle period but die at the moment of delivery while the mad pregnant woman will make it and make it strong despite her travails.

Hoodlums go dey alive, innocent people will be caught by stray bullet...

Death is a bastard but yet, it doesn't discriminate...

Rest on Dr....

I hope to see you in heaven but incase you don't make it to heaven, I will send Slawormiir to say hy to u in the other side coz na heaven me dey go..

By God grace.... Me and Righteousness89 go dey heaven together dey chill

Hmm i share your though Bro, but let keep praying for slawaormir, i love him o, though I don't share his sentiment about God cause me i beleive in God. I was sad when sometimes I was not seeing him on Nairaland but thank God he is back.

But then are we sure this guy died of COVID especially with the fact that he help vitims of Lekki shotting? cause as this country be I no trust our government again.
Rest in Peace to Dr Val

1 Like

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Abfinest007(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
who else believes this is not truth.government wants to use this to cook up figures and tag it d infect of the protest
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Reference(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Just when things began to calm down around Covid, it appears the second wave might be a distinct possibility.... And now that goverment is totally bankrupt. Hmmmm....
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by wonlasewonimi: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Covid19 and you people believed this?

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by IbnIbrahim: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
checkmatez:
Rest in Peace ...too much muscle though
With that muscle comes humility. Brilliant, very humble and gentle.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Oizee(f): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dis evil disease still dey? RIP Dr
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
]Chai what a loss. Rest on Dr

2020 do and end.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by IbnIbrahim: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
wonlasewonimi:
Covid19 and you people believed this?
Please stop misinforming people. He's a colleague and we had a couple of encounter. Confirmed, he died from Covid-19.

You better mask up!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by millionboi2: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
mosegifted:
Hmmm.. If you still don't believe there's a big cover up going on by this useless government then go and have your brain check... Currently Nigeria is the worst country to live in, God just help me make my papers ready abeg
hahahaha

The way u ppl talk abt paper as if u wouldn't die again once u get there....... hahahaha
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Bunnatex(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Honestly I can't trust this man with my wife.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Where did he get covid 19 from, if not from the protesters
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rest in peace.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by RIDOO: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Haaaaaaa Rest in peace Dr..

See life...

Person wey get muscle, get everything go die while person wey be like broom go live long.

Person wey bad go dey like rock while good people go die.

Some healthy pregnant women will live fine during the 9 month belle period but die at the moment of delivery while the mad pregnant woman will make it and make it strong despite her travails.

Hoodlums go dey alive, innocent people will be caught by stray bullet...

Death is a bastard but yet, it doesn't discriminate...

Rest on Dr....

I hope to see you in heaven but incase you don't make it to heaven, I will send damn niggarrr cheesy grin grin grin to say hy to u in the other side coz na heaven me dey go..

By God grace.... Me and Righteousness89 go dey heaven together dey chill

You just made my day with the best medicine..Laughter.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by IbnIbrahim: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
mosegifted:
Hmmm.. If you still don't believe there's a big cover up going on by this useless government then go and have your brain check... Currently Nigeria is the worst country to live in, God just help me make my papers ready abeg

What are they covering up?
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by ikorodureporta: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Una don verify the truth first??
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by DenreleDave(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
RIDOO:

You just made my day with the best medicine..Laughter.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.