Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,222 members, 7,907,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease (61519 Views)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin

This death is suspicious
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by man19king(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.

His death should be investigated.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by cares22: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Did you mean a medical wrestler?
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by NdiaraIGBO: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Was he a yamlegged biafran?
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by CaptainMitch: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
I think it's true, he hasn't posted for some days, we follow each other.
lefulefu:
hope this is not some fake news o
that someone is not just trying to be mischeivious by spreading picture of someone who is alive and passing him off as dead cos looking at his picture he looks so strong , healthy and vibrant.If its true may he rip
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by SoccerUSA(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am def sure he didn't die of COVID 19 complications he is way too healthy to die of such
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Josywhyte: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
If doctor no fit cure himself from covid-19 na im be say wahala dey be that o. Ah...see as the doctor grab sef... i doubt say na corona kill am.
Check well please. Something else could be behind his death
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Pearly255(f): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
checkmatez:
Rest in Peace ...too much muscle though

Jealousy
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by valx2: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lilimax:
Died of Covid-19 ke?
I almost died of covid19 early this year.
Pls don't doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Pappyjulie196(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
because he treated patients of Lekki shooting survivors now he died of Covid19.Lol.. who is fooling who? This government with their chicken brain..Anyway Rest on Doctor. I pray you find peace in eternal Rest. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by NMotorwerks: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Heartbroken, May the Almighty God grant the repose of your soul.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by zedman1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Haaaaaaa Rest in peace Dr..

See life...

Person wey get muscle, get everything go die while person wey be like broom go live long.

Person wey bad go dey like rock while good people go die.

Some healthy pregnant women will live fine during the 9 month belle period but die at the moment of delivery while the mad pregnant woman will make it and make it strong despite her travails.

Hoodlums go dey alive, innocent people will be caught by stray bullet...

Death is a bastard but yet, it doesn't discriminate...

Rest on Dr....

I hope to see you in heaven but incase you don't make it to heaven, I will send damn niggarrr cheesy grin grin grin to say hy to u in the other side coz na heaven me dey go..

By God grace.... Me and Righteousness89 go dey heaven together dey chill
Hehehe, you no well. The way you take write so e be like na you and Dammmnn Niggaaar go be seatmates for the other side.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by checkmatez: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pearly255:

Jealousy
don't be a goat
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Pearly255(f): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
checkmatez:
don't be a goat

Common don’t be a child grin
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Kingrefreshed: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
lalasticlala:

Chai he has been murdered!
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
I hope dis wont turn out another lie from the massacre mongers
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Shaev7(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
I dedicated today, November 2nd which is the commemoration of All Souls to him.
May the soul of Dr. Val and all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.
#AllSouls
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by thorpido(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Oga, there's no Corona virus in Nigeria. Take it to the bank.
Unfortunately,no bank will accept your offering.It's like a dud cheque.

If you are ignorant, don't pull other people into your ignorance.
Covid-19 is real and it is in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria.

I noticed he wasn't wearing a mask as he attended to a patient in the picture above.If you are a health worker,please protect yourself.You've got only one life to live.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by OmoManU: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
DamZik:
Nigeria is already a failed state (you can google it) but I don't understand what you meant by Total failed state.
Total failed state, Goan look at the likes of Somalia, Congo, South Sudan, Central Africa Republic and co, you'd know we're still enjoying in naija
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by karkel(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
More evidence please..cos I cant believe this.... Fake news by the government
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by DenreleDave(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
zedman1:
Hehehe, you no well. The way you take write so e be like na you and Dammmnn Niggaaar go be seatmates for the other side.

Lai Lai.. Except he wan come heaven

1 Like

Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by texazzpete(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
olioxx:
Some female Nairalanders might not even read the above article, they would be blushing at the sight of the handsome docki oloyé.
���
RIPP Doctor.

Sounds like you’re the one blushing.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rip blessed soul
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
OmoManU:
to those saying corona is not real , can you see?

the problem with most Nigerians this days b say over the years there's been a lot of mistrusts between the govt and the people now making the people to hardly believe the govt anymore.

but the way forward is so as not to have a total failed state, we need to start changing the narratives

Is nigeria not already a failed state? What narrative is it that u want to change? Buhari de hear narrative?
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by sade38436: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
:Some female Nairalanders might not even read the above article, they would be blushing at the sight of the handsome docki oloyé. ���RIPP Doctor. Sounds like you’re the one blushing.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by mikibash: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
So shocked to see this! I know this guy very well, we play football together in Stadium in surulere. Very simple and humble guy chai the guy Dey always hail me. Wat a young vibrant niggga RIP MR VAL
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by FuckThaMod: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Omo, i dey fear now. Covid killed such hefty guy shocked
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
CaptainMitch:
I think it's true, he hasn't posted for some days, we follow each other.
aghhh! a young strong healthy looking fella like that??
the op was saying the guy was amongst the doctors who treated the lekki victims
lets hope the nigerian army is not into any mischeif
the death looks suspicious
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Omo, i dey fear now. Covid killed such hefty guy shocked
dats what makes it even more suspicious
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
OmoManU:

Total failed state, Goan look at the likes of Somalia, Congo, South Sudan, Central Africa Republic and co, you'd know we're still enjoying in naija
What are we enjoying that they don't?
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by atobs4real(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
checkmatez:
Rest in Peace ...too much muscle though
They Killed him. Just trying to cover the cheat.
Re: Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease by meobizy(f): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Damn, this huge slab of muscle. I find it hard to believe. He looks as healthy as anyone can come. At my workplace people are being sent home for catching the virus. The doctor assured we healthy folks that the disease only passes through the African man’s system, the worst we can get is a few days’ cold. God knows where politicians caught theirs because we were told the strain in the country is non-fatal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / How To Remove This From My Teeth / My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.