Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,824 members, 7,898,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy (5993 Views)

The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by anochuko01(m): 4:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Funny thing is that brokenness can happen at any stage in life. The worse is when it happens after marriage due to unforeseen circumstances. Where would you run to? grin

Though it's important, but Ladies shouldn't see money as the most important thing in a relationship. Don't leave a wise and hard-working guy simply because he doesn't have money yet, rather play your part to make him great and enjoy the rest of your life in the arms of he who's gonna cherish you for the rest of his life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2020
when you have just a little money ,have a car,stay in a nice estate ,you'll then realise that all you've been reading on nairaland is true ,women worship money ,even men ,everyone respects money too much ,especially in Nigeria ,they want to greet you they'll call you boss ,or they bow. Women's love for money shows more maybe because they depend on men for their survival

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by africanman2002(m): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Why should a man be with a girl who is entitled to his financies.Women should work hard and earn their money instead of hoping to gain finacially and other favours from a man just becuase you agreed to date each other. The question is why would a man be with a parasite and a leech in the name of girlfriend or wife ?.Men what are your gain being with broken and entitled women?.Choose your pririoties right and never accept to date an entitled and broke girls.

3 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by juniorstar(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2020
the economic hardship in d land can turn that so called faithful gf or wife. spend small change and watch dem do your bidding.
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

But it is cool, some men are sweet like that cheesy
Well what's cool to some people, is disgusting to others.

Props to the babe though, for her dope manipulative game. Not bad. I like to meet her type. I'd have shown her, her game is amateur when I turn her tactics against her and tame her into submission. This is the kind of game I excel at cool
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by mascot345: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2020
YoonSung54:
if you account balance is below 100k and your salary is below 100k and you are first born of your family and you are single, RUN AWAY FROM Nigerian girls. smiley

u are right my brother... I like that.
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by slimanyd: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2020
donestk:
If you're broke and dating a girl, forget it, she's also seeing a another guy better off.

Initially she might not be having sexx with him yet but making out is permitted.

If the 'better off' guy shows real interest in her, dude the game is over. Flimsy excuses will come up to kick you off the cliff.

To guys, money is everything.

Am sorry to counter these statements. It's a pity a lady who is currently been well taken cared off by his bf with all things needed for the past 5years is currently in love with me as we speak. She's even planning on travelling down once ASUU calls off the strike. Now ,I imagine what else do ladies want in a man . The whole thing started like a play cos I was very jovial with her , cracking jokes ,and within 3weeks , This lady don fall in love. He shock me . I no go lie . So, ask urself , This scenerio plays out every day , and it points to the fact that a ladies heart is very fragile and controllable . It's all about money. I no even get half of what his current BF has. And I can't even marry her sef ,I just hope she's not nairaland sef cos I asked her where she got my number from ,she never said anything , she just replied me that he got my digits on google and she wanted to ask more information about Chymall ,naso motor jam trailer o .

3 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Mandela27: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2020
There's this babe that added me on fb 2weeks ago,we got along nd started chatting free,yesterday she asked that she just wants to be friends,which I declined,because i cant be 'just friends'with a girl. she say she just wants me and that i shouldnt catch feelings,that friendships last longer than relationships...men,i've been confused,as this babe is already making me catch feelings,I tried pushing her away but she's still sticking and refusing to go,what do u think this girl really wants and where is she driving to?
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Mandela27: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2020
@slimanyd,what do u think about that tin i just dropped?
Op,am sorry for derailing,no vess
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Originalsly: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2020
donestk:

Really?.... Will Smith has money.... millions..... his wife has money... millions. Didn't she cheat on him?... with a broke guy?

Money is not everything to everybody. No doubt... it is to some women and they will always be cheating their way to get with a man with more money.

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by LINTUNE(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
Will we ever get to do with this topic,I've got niggaz who will rather do hook up girls, than starting a relationship, if you want to knack,tow that lane, but scope king still dey ooo,we no care if she dey knack outside, we go dey knack our own too,and go still dey claim we love each other,but check siggy tho
they dont know, person like me no give a Bleep if she de Bleep outside lol, i have other priorities im pursuing rather thn disturbing myself cos of my babes faithfulness.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by LINTUNE(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I know a guy whose girlfriend told him he isn't supposed to get angry when she's seeing other people. Her reason was because though she's seeing all these people who give her gifts and money he can't afford to give her, he's the only one she loves and that he should be grateful she's still with him even as he's broke.

Guy bought the story completely, and now he's okay with other people fccking his girlfriend so long as he doesn't know them.

When he asked me what I thought, I told him I needed a very strong drink, because that was a lot of bullshit to listen to at one sitting grin
so far he doesn't end up marrying her, to me its no big deal..
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Dreament(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
RICH PEOPLE SUFFER INFIDELITY AS WELL.
IF SHE WANTS TO BE WITH YOU SHE WILL, DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE DON OR NOT.
yes, but the probability of a girl cheating on a broke guy is very higher than on a rich guy. if u are rich u can able to control the girl to some extent. but if u are broke, the guy is the head of that relationship. she do anything that pleases her without any regards for you. please guys should just forget about relationship when they knew there is nothing on sight to overcome brokenness in a short time. bin broke is not the issue, but remaining broke. a girlfriend can still respect and adore you when broke, but remaining broke, my guy u will hate ever bin born when in relationship
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by LINTUNE(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Props to the babe though, for her dope manipulative game. Not bad. I like to meet her type. I'd have shown her, her game is amateur when I turn her tactics against her and tame her into submission. This is the kind of game I excel at cool
manipula wetin? to a guy like me its a win win, i Bleep other gals, she bleeps other gals , no big deal bro..at the end, i cant end upq with her, perhaps whrn im tired of her kpekus, ill tell her i cant continue this way lol....let's be frank, how can a broke man take any gal to heart, when i say broke, i mean damn broke men, that cant even afford to send their gal subscription money
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by slimanyd: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Mandela27:
There's this babe that added me on fb 2weeks ago,we got along nd started chatting free,yesterday she asked that she just wants to be friends,which I declined,because i cant be 'just friends'with a girl. she say she just wants me and that i shouldnt catch feelings,that friendships last longer than relationships...men,i've been confused,as this babe is already making me catch feelings,I tried pushing her away but she's still sticking and refusing to go,what do u think this girl really wants and where is she driving to?
Just play along Afterall ,you already told each other's it's on a friendship level , Afterall , She can't force you to marry her ,She has her own bf, but she already enjoys the communication with you more than his current BF. Same thing is currently playing out with me. Ladies now falling in love with guyz that aren't even in the same cadre as the current BF . May God have mercy.
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by slimanyd: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2020
LINTUNE:
manipula wetin? to a guy like me its a win win, i Bleep other gals, she bleeps other gals , no big deal bro..at the end, i cant end upq with her, perhaps whrn im tired of her kpekus, ill tell her i cant continue this way lol....let's be frank, how can a broke man take any gal to heart, when i say broke, i mean damn broke men, that cant even afford to send their gal subscription money

Such girls hardly ask such guyz for things ,rather they ask the richer dude for money to spend on the other boyfriend they love .

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by fuckaholic25(f): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Originalsly:

Really?.... Will Smith has money.... millions..... his wife has money... millions. Didn't she cheat on him?... with a broke guy?

Money is not everything to everybody. No doubt... it is to some women and they will always be cheating their way to get with a man with more money.
so August is poor? ode

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by slimanyd: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Dreament:
yes, but the probability of a girl cheating on a broke guy is very higher than on a rich guy. if u are rich u can able to control the girl to some extent. but if u are broke, the guy is the head of that relationship. she do anything that pleases her without any regards for you. please guys should just forget about relationship when they knew there is nothing on sight to overcome brokenness in a short time. bin broke is not the issue, but remaining broke. a girlfriend can still respect and adore you when broke, but remaining broke, my guy u will hate ever bin born when in relationship

Not all girls are actually a money fringing thing though. Some ladies still prefer a caring and lovely guy to your millions. Have seen a lady say Nah money go give me happiness ,love and joy in her home. Mehn forget it o. Some ladies take these love love thing for head o. You think nah ordinary thing when u hear a lady killed herself or poison herself because she was jilted . And if you check the boyfriend that jilted her ,he might be a pauper sef . So, baba, forget o , this life no balance . Ajee
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by slimanyd: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2020
anochuko01:
Funny thing is that brokenness can happen at any stage in life. The worse is when it happens after marriage due to unforeseen circumstances. Where would you run to? grin

Though it's important, but Ladies shouldn't see money as the most important thing in a relationship. Don't leave a wise and hard-working guy simply because he doesn't have money yet, rather play your part to make him great and enjoy the rest of your life in the arms of he who's gonna cherish you for the rest of his life.

The cherished part is the koko . A very minute set of ladies goes for love , Care , happiness over money.
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Sibtygarr: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2020
donestk:
If you're broke and dating a girl, forget it, she's also seeing a another guy better off.

Initially she might not be having sexx with him yet but making out is permitted.

If the 'better off' guy shows real interest in her, dude the game is over. Flimsy excuses will come up to kick you off the cliff.

I thought this fowl crying and throwing blame around was a thing of bitter woman.
I thought bitter women were the only ones saying all "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME", "ALL MEN ARE LIKE DAT".
Only to come to Nairaland and find men crying AWALT
Nairaland has successfully created weak men who rant all day.

Life is a journey, failure is an orphan and a success has many fathers.
Whether you later become rich, some girls would still leave you for someone richer.
Your experience should create more awareness for you rather than fear.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Joker09(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Why should a broke guy reason relationship to begin with.A broke man should choose his priorities right and not to stick his neck around a woman who may frustrate his life due to his financial situation.God bless all men and women hustling in a proper way

Wait, think about it critically. What if he was doing well financially and wasn't broke before they started dating. What if things just went south all of a sudden.
Typical example is those ppl their stores were looted by hoodlums, I personally know some guys that have hit the rock bottom as a result of d aforementioned, should their women now start to cheat on them or they should leave their women because they're broke now?. Ppl also lose their jobs and all...We're in Nigeria, anything can happen to anyone just anytime and there is no financial support or backup from the govt.

@ Limitless72 I even responded to her comment with this. She ignored it. We men just need to be careful with who we have a relationship with, many of these modern generation women won't stay if things change(which may even be temporal) hence the high divorce rate in recent times. Many of them are just incapable of love. Men should be careful out there.
*Modified

3 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2020
If you like,have all the money in this world
If you're not giving it to me the way I like it in the other room..
I'll still cheat undecided

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Mandela27: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2020
@Slimanyd,.so u advice I play along nd wait for time to decide?
but me sha dont want to talk to a girl that doesnt have fvck in her mind
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Joker09(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Brokeness(assumed or real) is not a permanent stage of life for men, like a sensation it comes and go. The amazing thing is that it is the time men separate parasite from host. It's like the moment of truth
They won't tell you this

Exactly. This is the time to know who is who.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Joker09(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I know a guy whose girlfriend told him he isn't supposed to get angry when she's seeing other people. Her reason was because though she's seeing all these people who give her gifts and money he can't afford to give her, he's the only one she loves and that he should be grateful she's still with him even as he's broke.

Guy bought the story completely, and now he's okay with other people fccking his girlfriend so long as he doesn't know them.

When he asked me what I thought, I told him I needed a very strong drink, because that was a lot of bullshit to listen to at one sitting grin

She should have just broken up with him instead of stringing him along. If the guy becomes very successful and dumps her now, this same girl will have audacity to tell everyone that she stays with him when he was broke, but he leaves her when he got rich. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by slimanyd: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Mandela27:
@Slimanyd,.so u advice I play along nd wait for time to decide?
but me sha dont want to talk to a girl that doesnt have fvck in her mind

At first ,A lady plays the innocency game so as not to appear been cheap . But as time goes on , Or even perhaps on your first visit to her or to you. Expect the unthinkable to happen. That's how's they are wired so as not to be seen as been cheap .
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by slimanyd: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Preshieben:
If you like,have all the money in this world
If you're not giving it to me the way I like it in the other room..
I'll still cheat undecided

Correct one bae .
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Tony142: 8:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Mandela27:

she is manipulating u, when next she send u a message , just read the message and ignore her
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

All talk, no action, it ends only in words.

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Joker09(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2020
paulolee:
nothing bad being broke but staying broke is the worst...was dead broke tru out db first month of lockdown bt na still dt first month I burst kpekus pass..
my point is dt if ur package legit, babes go still believe u die even if u go broke n e go even ginger u nt to stay broke

It's even normal, a lot of ppl go thru this except we're lying to ourselves. We are in a country with a dwindling economy, being broke will often surface except you're into some deep illegal stuffs or you have a very good paying job(which is hard to come by these days). Nigerian girls aren't just considerate and they hate the reality of things, they want things rosy at all times because of the illusion of social media and how yahoo boys have made everything look so easy, they're quick to broke shame ppl doing well than them. Ppl get broke from time to time, staying broke is what is bad.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by WallStreetfx(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Why should a broke guy reason relationship to begin with.A broke man should choose his priorities right and not to stick his neck around a woman who may frustrate his life due to his financial situation.God bless all men and women hustling in a proper way

God bless u for that talk.

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Joker09(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
RICH PEOPLE SUFFER INFIDELITY AS WELL.
IF SHE WANTS TO BE WITH YOU SHE WILL, DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE DON OR NOT.

Fact. We have very few girls like this lately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Over Between Us UPDATED / Dignity Or Virginity /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.