Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,702 members, 7,965,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:03 PM

No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy (6104 Views)

"No Girl Is Genuinely Happy Until She Gets Married" - Nigerian Lady / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Joker09(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2020
anochuko01:
Funny thing is that brokenness can happen at any stage in life. The worse is when it happens after marriage due to unforeseen circumstances. Where would you run to? grin

Though it's important, but Ladies shouldn't see money as the most important thing in a relationship. Don't leave a wise and hard-working guy simply because he doesn't have money yet, rather play your part to make him great and enjoy the rest of your life in the arms of he who's gonna cherish you for the rest of his life.

You get sense. This is exactly my point.
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Joker09(m): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2020
fabiano09:
when you have just a little money ,have a car,stay in a nice estate ,you'll then realise that all you've been reading on nairaland is true ,women worship money ,even men ,everyone respects money too much ,especially in Nigeria ,they want to greet you they'll call you boss ,or they bow. Women's love for money shows more maybe because they depend on men for their survival

This is true. I can relate. grin
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by luvyaself95(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I know a guy whose girlfriend told him he isn't supposed to get angry when she's seeing other people. Her reason was because though she's seeing all these people who give her gifts and money he can't afford to give her, he's the only one she loves and that he should be grateful she's still with him even as he's broke.

Guy bought the story completely, and now he's okay with other people fccking his girlfriend so long as he doesn't know them.

When he asked me what I thought, I told him I needed a very strong drink, because that was a lot of bullshit to listen to at one sitting grin

when I thought i have seen it finished.
this one off me totally.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Limitless72(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Why should a broke guy reason relationship to begin with.A broke man should choose his priorities right and not to stick his neck around a woman who may frustrate his life due to his financial situation.God bless all men and women hustling in a proper way

Actually women are slaves to men.
Women like you would continue to be a slave to men..
Kapish
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Limitless72:

Kapish
You didn't get my point,i wasn't bashing,its the same advice I would give to my male loved ones
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Limitless72(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
You didn't get my point,i wasn't bashing,its the same advice I would give to my male loved ones

It's not about my response now
It's about the mindset you have
That mindset would always make men treat women like trash or slaves

Digest it
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by stanliwise(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Limitless72:

Kapish
How people from broken home talk.
SMH
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by BigJoe19: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Most of the idiots here talking about brokenness are actually broke, the way most Nigerians come online to shout brokenness one would think they are the richest country on Earth, not knowing we are the poverty capital of the world.

Who cares if anyone cheats these days grin grin
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Limitless72(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
stanliwise:

How people from broken home talk.
SMH

Shake it carefully so your brain doesn't fall out.
Go through Zzor's profile and you might agree with me that a woman that thinks like her would always end up as slaves/trash/lesser human to men.

She's so drowned in hypergamy and she expresses it unapologetically.

So I still retain my stance
I don't care who's ox is gored young man

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by stanliwise(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Limitless72:

Go through Zzor's profile and you might agree with me that a woman that thinks like her would always end up as slaves/trash/lesser human to men.

If zzor is the reason why you want all women including your sisters and female children to be slave to men then so be it.

I consider myself a king and my children are prince and princess.
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Limitless72:

Stop telling people to go through my profile,that you don't agree with me doesn't others fall in the same line with you.Individual differences is the watchword,lets live in peace in the beauty of our multiplicity.I know myself and I also know I can't survive with a not well comfortable man,im not strong and I'm not against any lady who wish to,we all have different strength
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2020
stanliwise:

If zzor is the reason why you want all women including your sisters and female children to be slave to men then so be it.

Thank you
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Limitless72(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Stop telling people to go through my profile,that you don't agree with me doesn't others fall in the same line with you.Individual differences is the watchword,lets live in peace in the beauty of our multiplicity.I know myself and I also know I can't survive with a not well comfortable man,im not strong and I'm not against any lady who wish to,we all have different strength

Actually I don't need to tell people to go through your profile. People virtually view it everyday

Yes you're right. You know who you're. You know you're not strong, you know you would need to depend heavily on a man to survive, you know marriage should be the saving grace to your financial incapacitation.

You know you see marriage as a way to escape poverty.

But when a woman talk and admit that's the kind of person she is. It's not a bad thing, just that women like that would be seen as lesser human or slaves to men.

I don't know why you're not happy with what I said. I wasn't trying to hurt, or insult you. I was only saying the brute truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Limitless72(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2020
stanliwise:

Kai. I thought you were intelligent but if you can't read in between the lines and understand my message then you're just as unintelligent as I presumed...

If you read my message carefully you would see where I said " a woman that THINKS LIKE HER". That's a mindset, a reality she has established for herself.

When a woman tells you "I'm your responsibility, I'm a/your liability, you have to cater for all of my financial needs because that why your were created in the first place. If you don't have money then I don't want you"

She's completely saying I'm ready to serve you all the days of my life my master as long as my financial needs are hanging on your shoulder.. That's not a woman of value. That's a liability

...and as for my sisters, they weren't trained that way and doesn't posses Zzor's mindset, they were trained to survive without a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by stanliwise(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Limitless72:

Kai. I thought you were intelligent but if you can't read in between the lines and understand my message then you're just as unintelligent as I presumed...

If you read my message carefully you would see where I said " a woman that THINKS LIKE HER". That's a mindset, a reality she has established for herself.

When a woman tells you "I'm your responsibility, I'm a/your liability, you have to cater for all of my financial needs because that why your were created in the first place. If you don't have money then I don't want you"

She's completely saying I'm ready to serve you all the days of my life my master as long as my financial needs are hanging on your shoulder.. That's not a woman of value. That's a liability

...and as for my sisters, they weren't trained that way and doesn't posses Zzor's mindset, they were trained to survive without a man.
You really don't understand social games. Zzor profile to me is just a parody to make people talk. I feel it is intentional. And probably a mockery to troll what guys complain about especially redpill. Her picture and post are always like that somehow, well that is my opinion

This doesn't mean I am naive women don't exist like that in real life, they do but what is the job of a real man? Simply avoid them when you start to spot entitlement mentality in their behavior. Why would you want to marry a slave to start with?

What I was correcting you about is when you went all out to say women would be a slave to men. This will be a problem to kings like me because I want to marry someone that would be a queen since I am a king. Moreso having slave was abolished long ago.

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2020
LINTUNE:
manipula wetin? to a guy like me its a win win, i Bleep other gals, she bleeps other gals , no big deal bro..at the end, i cant end upq with her, perhaps whrn im tired of her kpekus, ill tell her i cant continue this way lol....let's be frank, how can a broke man take any gal to heart, when i say broke, i mean damn broke men, that cant even afford to send their gal subscription money
That's if you're a player too. But this guy is a loverboy. That's the problem.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

All talk, no action, it ends only in words.
Okay then.
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Joker09(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Limitless72:

Actually I don't need to tell people to go through your profile. People virtually view it everyday

Yes you're right. You know who you're. You know you're not strong, you know you would need to depend heavily on a man to survive, you know marriage should be the saving grace to your financial incapacitation.

You know you see marriage as a way to escape poverty.

But when a woman talk and admit that's the kind of person she is. It's not a bad thing, just that women like that would be seen as lesser human or slaves to men.

I don't know why you're not happy with what I said. I wasn't trying to hurt, or insult you. I was only saying the brute truth.

Thank God she confirmed she's not strong enough to withstand a broke man, the weaker vessel. Then she shouldn't have a problem submitting to a man, she should look men like kings instead of bullying them on here. The hardworking women that are ready to pull their hardworking partners up in tough times instead of discarding them are the real mvps cos they know being broke is only temporary. A man just needs a little support and motivation.

Many of these ladies want rich men yet same women flare up when men demand for 'submission'. You haven't said anything bad, it's just the harsh truth.
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Why should a broke guy reason relationship to begin with.A broke man should choose his priorities right and not to stick his neck around a woman who may frustrate his life due to his financial situation.God bless all men and women hustling in a proper way
I wan abuse you
But I see your comments is on both side cool
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
whether you have money or not,The possibility of your gf cheating on you is 99.8% certain.
Mjbolt
Bad guy grin
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Shey will smith no get money
Shey Jada no cheat
All women are the same
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Limitless72(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2020
stanliwise:

You really don't understand social games. Zzor profile to me is just a parody to make people talk. I feel it is intentional. And probably a mockery to troll what guys complain about especially redpill. Her picture and post are always like that somehow, well that is my opinion

This doesn't mean I am naive women don't exist like that in real life, they do but what is the job of a real man? Simply avoid them when you start to spot entitlement mentality in their behavior. Why would you want to marry a slave to start with?

What I was correcting you about is when you went all out to say women would be a slave to men. This will be a problem to kings like me because I want to marry someone that would be a queen since I am a king. Moreso having slave was abolished long ago.

Lol....
I understand you
Anyways I believe from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
I was sending my message to those women that have embraced the "entitlement mentality", those lost in hypergamy.

If Zzor isn't in that category even with her parody expression, then my message isn't for her.

We're kings and there are Queens too.
However choose carefully who would your queen..
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2020
ZIINI:

I wan abuse you
But I see your comments is on both side cool
you have been doing that and I'm used to it.
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Dreament(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2020
slimanyd:

Not all girls are actually a money fringing thing though. Some ladies still prefer a caring and lovely guy to your millions. Have seen a lady say Nah money go give me happiness ,love and joy in her home. Mehn forget it o. Some ladies take these love love thing for head o. You think nah ordinary thing when u hear a lady killed herself or poison herself because she was jilted . And if you check the boyfriend that jilted her ,he might be a pauper sef . So, baba, forget o , this life no balance . Ajee
guy forget relationship is zero without money. how can a guy show care and attention without money this days... is is not money he will use in buying calls credit for calls, data for chat. am referring to broke guys not an average guy.
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Limitless72(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Joker09:

Thank God she confirm she's not strong enough to withstand a broke man, the weaker vessel. Then she shouldn't have a problem submitting to a man, she should look men like kings instead of bullying them on here. The hardworking women that are ready to pull their hardworking partners up in tough times instead of discarding them are the real mvps cos they know being broke is only temporary.

Many of these ladies want rich men yet same women flare up when men demand for 'submission'. You haven't said anything bad, it's just the harsh truth.

Finally someone that understands..
A woman would come up and say " I'm not ready to suffer or struggle for/with any man. I don't have that strength. I need a man that would cater of ALL of my needs because that's what men are meant to do. They are meant to work,while we(women) are meant to relax and eat"....

Nobody would see anything wrong with that statement she had made. Some men would even come up and say- that's true, we are meant to be 100% responsible for our women

Then a man shows up and say "Hey baby girl, you're the perfect slave and slut I've been looking for and you must serve me all the days of your life"

People would begin to channel all manner of anger to the man response. "Why would you talk down on a woman like that", "Nobody is a slave to anyone", "Then your sisters are slaves too", "Women are equal to men", "Just because a man had a dick doesn't make him better than a woman"...

Lol..
Nobody reasons what the woman said that triggered the man's response grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Joker09(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Limitless72:

Finally someone that understands..
A woman would come up and say " I'm not ready to suffer or struggle for/with any man. I don't have that strength. I need a man that would cater of ALL of my needs because that's what men are meant to do. They are meant to work,while we(women) are meant to relax and eat"....

Nobody would see anything wrong with that statement she had made. Some men would even come up and say- that's true, we are meant to be 100% responsible for our women

Then a man shows up and say "Hey baby girl, you're the perfect slave and slut I've been looking for and you must serve me all the days of your life"

People would begin to channel all manner of anger to the man response. "Why would you talk down on a woman like that", "Nobody is a slave to anyone", "Then your sisters are slaves too", "Women are equal to men", "Just because a man had a dick doesn't make him better than a woman"...

Lol..
Nobody reasons what the woman said that triggered the man's response grin grin

It's sad. I'm still baffled with the way some white knights still criticize us when we say the harsh truth. They don't see any problem with what the materialistic lady says, if all ladies think like this, even the white knights will find it hard to marry. They're quick to mention ones 'sister and mother'. No one is hating on women but the truth has to be spilled.
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Limitless72(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dreament:
guy forget relationship is zero without money. how can a guy show care and attention without money this days... is is not money he will use in buying calls credit for calls, data for chat. am referring to broke guys not an average guy.

We tell men chase money more than you chase women. Expand your social status, build empires, expand you influence,. Give women less attention. Learn to fvck a woman crazily in bed, have options. Learn Game...

But they say nah Love women need. Everything is not money. Forgetting money runs the world.

Fact is
If a woman see all you have to offer is just "I love you, I love you" and you're always broke/poor..You love her too much

They will fvck up big time.
We know women
We know how they think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Uniquekriss(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
paulolee:
nothing bad being broke but staying broke is the worst...was dead broke tru out db first month of lockdown bt na still dt first month I burst kpekus pass..
my point is dt if ur package legit, babes go still believe u die even if u go broke n e go even ginger u nt to stay broke
na your luck just shine bro's, and most importantly, those kpekus wey u burst no see means to locate guys wey dey spend on them, Las Las Na trekk dem trekk reach your bunk so lockdown really help u
Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Intoboy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:
No reasonable person be it a man or woman will enjoy relationship while broke

I can't even be in a relationship now because I'm not yet where I want to be financially.

I wonder how some women are OK seeing a man insult and downgrade them just because they're providing for them.

Girl go get that bag yourself.

So you mean say nobody dey fu*k you for now?
Mtcheeew,major scam

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Limitless72(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Joker09:

It's sad. I'm still baffled with the way some white knights still criticize us when we say the harsh truth. They don't see any problem with what the materialistic lady says, if all ladies think like this, even the white knights will find it hard to marry. They're quick to mention ones 'sister and mother'. No one is hating on women but the truth has to be spilled.

Honestly we don't hate women.
We love women with every fiber of our being.
But we already understand how they operate, their psyche, their moves, their shit test, their game.

We know how it's works and how to follow them up. We know we are the price grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by Originalsly: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
fuckaholic25:

so August is poor? ode

Being poor is relative..... the homeless man living under bridge will never see you as poor or broke.... but Davido or Wiz Kid will not hesitate to call you poor or broke.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy by LINTUNE(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
slimanyd:

Such girls hardly ask such guyz for things ,rather they ask the richer dude for money to spend on the other boyfriend they love .
when it comes to marriage, love is not even among thr most essential attributes needed .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. / Marriage: Housewife Vs Career Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.