Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. (877 Views)

President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan / Zimbabwe Bans Use Of U.S. Dollars, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2020
grin

Queseda:

I hope Trump is not oblivious of your asslicking, otherwise it will be stupidity to be worshipping a fellow man like you who doesn't even know you exist. May you be delivered of your religious bigotry
Arrant nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by dermmy(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Lmfao.....His last Trump has been defeated. I told him his far right neo-nazi god would be disgraced out of office. The vile racist p!g is leaving the U.S white house through his bunker.

Originality007 /Tolexy007 / akureistson how market na grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2020
dermmy:
Lmfao.....His last Trump has been defeated. I told him his far right neo-nazi god would disgraced out of office. The vile racist p!g is leaving the U.S white house through his bunker.

You forgot to include another assholelicker a certain GamalNasser

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Koulture(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Trump right now grin

3 Likes

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Koulture(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2020
dermmy:
Lmfao.....His last Trump has been defeated. I told him his far right neo-nazi god would disgraced out of office. The vile racist p!g is leaving the U.S white house through his bunker.

Lol. grin

You forgot to add Nuel4,sexylassie,salamrusdie,farahaideed.

3 Likes

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2020
political pastor I we keep dragging you just wait make the final result come out

1 Like

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2020
Jesse25:
political pastor I we keep dragging you just wait make the final result come out

grin
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by GamalNasser: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2020
I laugh at all of you gloating Satanist .God will put y'all to shame in the coming days ... well I assure yall in the Name of my Great God that Trump will be Re-Elected ... Arizona is back in play , Georgia is going to Trump , wisconsin will be overturned ..If you have vision you will see the writing of Re-election on the wall
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2020
grin
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
I laugh at all of you gloating Satanist .God will put y'all to shame in the coming days ... well I assure yall in the Name of my Great God that Trump will be Re-Elected ... Arizona is back in play , Georgia is going to Trump , wisconsin will be overturned ..If you have vision you will see the writing of Re-election on the wall

grin I can't blame you for your line of thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by crackhaus: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Koulture:

Lol. grin

You forgot to add N.uel4,s.exylassie,s.alamrusdie,fara.haideed, crackhaus.
Niggur I'm anti-western imperialism regardless of who is president, full stop!

If you had paid attention to my comments here, you would have noticed this.
And this is me assuming you were paying attention for you to give me a mention when I don't even recognize your username cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by ijeawele23635: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Trump right now
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2020
GamalNasser grin How market nah?

1 Like

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by GamalNasser: 11:02am On Nov 06, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin update so far. Well will see how it ends. 11.00 gmt

Rigged Rigged Rig
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Rigged Rigged Rig

Rigged election in the UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA?! undecided How? grin
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by JoshOxborn: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Rigged Rigged Rig
I can't believe you're this shameless cheesy

1 Like

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by GamalNasser: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Rigged election in the UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA?! undecided How? grin
Carry your small brain commot abeg
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Carry your small brain commot abeg
grin
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
GamalNasser grin

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by GamalNasser: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
WORDWORLD:
GamalNasser grin

There is no where in US constitution where it's says the Media can call winners of Elections..it's up to the courts to decide ..this is basically MSM gaslighting optics but the courts will decide , every questionable vote will be counted

1 Like

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

There is no where in US constitution where it's says the Media can call winners of Elections..it's up to the courts to decide ..this is basically MSM gaslighting optics but the courts will decide , every questionable vote will be counted
grin We will see how it ends.
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by GamalNasser: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin We will see how it ends.

It can end anyway but just not over till December , Trump is a seasoned fighter and he will, if he loses in litigation them fine but Biden can't use fraud so easily and want to get away so easily
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Originality007: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
dermmy:
Lmfao.....His last Trump has been defeated. I told him his far right neo-nazi god would be disgraced out of office. The vile racist p!g is leaving the U.S white house through his bunker.

lolz..being a while, wasnt online for sometime now, for some reason. How ur side?
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
GamalNasser:

How market?

1 Like

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by GamalNasser: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
WORDWORLD:

How market?

You are just a baby mocker
Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
GamalNasser:

You are just a baby mocker
grin Yes I am. Anyway I wish you the best in all your endeavours. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. by GamalNasser: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
WORDWORLD:

grin Yes I am. Anyway I wish you the best in all your endeavours. Cheers.

Thanks my paddy I need it ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Biden Salutes US Workers Making Anti Tank Missiles Being Sent To Ukraine / Putin Said It Is Russia's Responsibility To "Take Back" Territories From Nations / Zelensky Takes Credit For Derailing Minsk Agreements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.