Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17864 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2006
@ my snazzy, sorry people here are trying to upset u, but it's OK it's a free world.

but as for me I'm gonna stick with u forever!
no matter what it takes, am even prepared to give a life worth effort, just to be with thou
don't say i promised so much, cos i know in the end you'll worth it X1000.

your love thou afar is like electric current or do i say it's like cancer, once infected it's incurable
am snazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy infested and love infected kiss kiss kiss kiss

signed____________ snazzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest husband!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2006
Come snazzy if you no say you nor fine,you better agree for these guys ohhh.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2006
slimnike:

Come snazzy if you no say you nor fine,you better agree for these guys ohhh.

she fine well well an she don agree

thank you for your concern

anyone else in support?
post only if in support, please your post will be highly appreciated
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2006
na wa oooo, this thread never end?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2006
yes o!
love never end

it's good when one have passion in this life
in fact for this battle am ready to let my head go before my heart
cos it's difficult to find someone whom affection can be given and recieve
i guess it's just the draw of a cards (a game of luck)
i have soft spot for her, if u see me crying just know it that in the inside it howling and boling and it hurts
but i can't make this feeling stop, i've giving up trying too.

just like a mango friut it falls to the ground and u think its dead, but u come back to that spot and see a mango tree risen against all odds
Love love love, why don't i dreams anymore, it's sure better than nightmares

so what do i do?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2006
SNAZZYDAWN who is she??
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by dappy777(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2006
The HOTTEST CHIC on nairaland!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2006
*rolls eyes at this thread*
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2006
hell no go check my profile out
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by mochafella(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2006
um I'd rather "dappy" and "pearldrops" not have this e-argument. Besides snazzy hasn't being on NL in a bit. Something tells me she isn't coming back either. smiley
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2006
hell NO l wont dare do that an E- ARGUMENT? too pretty for that u know
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2006
tell it to em gurl

u too pretty for that stuff
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by smartsoft(m): 5:13am On Mar 02, 2006
@ typewritter u still dey talk snazz nah your own huh ?? Okay i will go to OKIJA and by the time u see how cains they flog you at night when u sleep u go run pass ben johnson
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by donald(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2006
haba,pearldrops,I don see your profile,you aint got nothing on snazzydawn.I wonder where she is
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by thekrafter(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2006
I think I saw snazzy on j u s t n a i j a.com. All those who are declaring lifelong affection, go and seek her out there!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by thekrafter(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2006
And Seun, I'm not sure what that was about. You know what I mean. Are we in China now? Come on man!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by dappy777(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2006
pearldrops:

Nice Pic, You've got a sweet smile.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2006
Snazzy don run leave us since.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2006
l bet she has
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2006
@NL me and my snazzy are cooling off in mi bedroom now so go find something to do leave us alone!!! haba snazzi snazzy na waitinself, let us enjoy our honey moon to the fullest. i take God beg una

pearldrops:

@pearldrop i did check ur profile as you asked.
but the truth is i keep wandring if am seeing anty wa Tracy chapman or the real u pls compere ur profile and the our anty T. chapman

Anyhow sha (the 2nd name for snazzy is Mrs Attraction S. Typewriter) and am giving her all attention she deserved right now
I will Pick snazzy any time any day any place and you know what?
i will pick snazzy twice on sunday and ten time on rainy days?

so i advice go get some face lift and hope u find ur man. no disrespect though!!  People! shocked shocked grin

@smartsoft I wander why u posted ur pic with smoking glasses? now i know u get too high on marijuana eh? it's no good for u
Ouija or okija is now dysfunctional, just to let u know, even if it come back it does not fight people over their rights or true love,
just keep dreaming and wishing u were me, so that u be with snazzzzy, i just can't explain how it feels, cos it's like,  u know better,  yea mesmerizing and tantalizing in fact its mystical, in short she too much atomic bomb for u to get close to,

Hi anybody want to be loved? lipsrsealed

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by mochafella(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2006
Typewriter:

@pearldrop i did check your profile as you asked.
but the truth is i keep wandring if am seeing anty wa Tracy chapman or the real u please compere your profile and the our anty T. chapman

shocked shocked shocked, Na wa o, you and "pearldrops" don get fight b4?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2006
you know typewriter or what ever u call ur self u really are typing and showing ur ur talent here on this thread and u know what u've got the worst profile here on nairaland SUCK on YOU
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Z4M4eva(f): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2006
Uh Oh
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2006
pearldrops:

you know typewriter or what ever u call your self u really are typing and showing your your talent here on this thread and u know what u've got the worst profile here on nairaland SUCK on YOU

hi baby i was not here for the fight, cool  am a lover u know not a fighter (this two never go together) undecided undecided embarassed by the way my profile have an Alverta and not my real pic much unlike yours, cry cry cry

you know what? , yea u guessed right, every kick, it kicks end in the but of y all that won't let me and snazzy be

one more thing me and u no dey for the same category oh!
i am a symbol and my class belongs to the Gold, yes O! , I go for the best no matter what it takes i'll never contemplate or negotiate any compromise, i invest my all and pray, and it always pay off! grin grin grin

snazzy is my choice, so stay off me now and for eber (Hausa intonation applied)

Nmu nna am ele ke di ka

when i said get face lift, i did not mean go the way of mick Jackson (kai !) sorry though!! cry cry lipsrsealed

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2006
@Typewritter

Now that was rude of u
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2006
You guys should forget this issue now.Even snazzy is no longer in Nairaland.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2006
Forget this issue.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2006
yes, lets forget this issue
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2006
you cant possibly be mean to each other just because of someone who's not even here!it aint worth it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2006
my dear ask them ooo
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2006
ummmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26)

REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / Come mingle with moi here @Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.