Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17864 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2006
well she is on maternity leave she may soon return so
forget her not
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:39am On Mar 05, 2006
QUEENZY:

@Typewritter

Now that was rude of u

i don't think so maam
you know somethime you give them what they really deserve, The raw truth!!! angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2006
you know typewriter * ;Dfunny enough u dont even know how to type angry* the issue of class does not even belong to you cos on your case u have none,why you bothering your self on some thign u will not even have or some thignthat is not yours if snazzy is ur princess as u wrongly claim then why is she not here to defend you?? and as for class!! that pix ohh yes the pix u r viewing on my profile dont even compere your self to that cos u've gat no class that pix over there is what l call BOLD,BEAUTY AND CORAGEOUS and if U think u belong TO THIS CLASS then go post your pix l think u might just be the one needing the plastic surgry
for your information l knnow snazzy too well she might not even go for a fulgy lagos tout like you
SUCK ON YOU grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2006
girl, you get fine body, i like your belly wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2006
thankx baby
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2006
pearldrops:

you know typewriter * ;Dfunny enough u don't even know how to type angry* the issue of class does not even belong to you because on your case u have none,why you bothering your self on some thign u will not even have or some thignthat is not yours if snazzy is your princess as u wrongly claim then why is she not here to defend you?? and as for class!! that pix ohh yes the pix you're viewing on my profile don't even compere your self to that because u've gat no class that pix over there is what l call BOLD,BEAUTY AND CORAGEOUS and if U think u belong TO THIS CLASS then go post your pix l think u might just be the one needing the plastic surgry
for your information l knnow snazzy too well she might not even go for a fulgy lagos tout like you
SUCK ON YOU grin

Baby now i know u were really really hurt by my privious posts and it took you a whole 2-4 days to reply them with this chaep words above and the BOLD,BEAUTY AND CORAGEOUS pic ( that u are trying so hard to defend). verily verily i say unto u, many water have passed under the bridge, again this confirms ur catigory as slow and uniteligent person, i said early that me and u no dey the same catigory, now u confrimed it, Merci Mademoiselle ( u sont-ils beau?) non.

well i can leave with that, so far you leave snazzzy out of it okay? welcome to nairaland i know there must be a fellow here that wil pick u for what u are, but u just missed one, me of course. good luck and try harder. no skin pain

any one in need of Pear drops?

not bear drop as in teddy bear but paerdrops
pls post ur number of easy contact
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 3:20am On Mar 07, 2006
Typewriter I am sorry but have you noticed that neither snazzydawn or hezekiah have returned to this thread? give up please. oya, admin, lock the thread!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2006
tell him oooo
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2006
@harmony, u are very rite. the admin needs to lock the thread. it is very boring and makes lil or no sense at all.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by dappy777(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2006
Eastcoast:

@harmony, u are very rite. the admin needs to lock the thread. it is very boring and makes lil or no sense at all.

NO, NO, NOOOOOO!!

Admin don't lock the thread, I am having a great time here.

Pls, Typewriter and Pearldrops keep the heat going on!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2006
i dey laf u typi writa that's what l call u funny ernough me and snazzy are digging hot on yahoo messenger
right now u're just there like a dirty old rag cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2006
@typewriter

i really dont think you should say stuffs like that to pearldrops i mean i know the argument has already started but you need to end it by apologizing to her even if it wasnt your fault because thats the role of a gentleman the person because of whom this is happening isnt even here, so you see, it aint worth it
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2006
PERIOD angry angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2006
mi i no bi getulu man like that !
i be africa man original (Fela) embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2006
oh come on typewriter, be a gentleman wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2006
he that cast the first stone should offer the apology 1st then it will be fair and square. don't u think? cool lipsrsealed
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2006
but he that is the gentleman must take the first step, come on, dont be so tough
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2006
am just a guy and this girl came crossing my path just like that
and now u want me to apolog, to her?

u know what begin so tough sound better to me

women like hitting at men and still want them to apolog,
to me it sounds like second slavery.
it is un african un biblical unjust undesirable and therefore unacceptable to real men cool
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2006
Seun please delete this topic.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by dappy777(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2006
slimnike:

Seun please delete this topic.

Please, leave this topic alone. Some of us are having a nice time here. If you are not interested, then simply move on!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2006
seun where are you? this topic is really getting in the way. it is very boring, unpleasant, i don't even know. there is noting good about it. they are just , i really think it is high time that seun u lock this thread. only the same set of pple are saying the same pointless things.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2006
I second that opinion ooooooooooo
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 1:25am On Mar 10, 2006
i third it.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 10, 2006
Thank u
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2006
no seun dont lock the thread l think u should KICK typewriter out of here
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by donald(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2006
lock this thread for why?all you chics clamouring for lock the thread,una dey jealous snazzy?well,let the thread be abeg,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2006
no one dey jealous snazzy it's just that this thread is causing problems between some people and the person because of whom this is happening is not even here that's why this thread needs to be locked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2006
@donald, why would i be jealous of snazzy? o please, you need to think twice b4 u make comments like that.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy think twice before you close that door [celine dion] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by donald(m): 1:35am On Mar 11, 2006
eastcoast,did I call your name?are you the only one clamouring for deletion?mind yourself o,I no call names here
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2006
snazzy left because some of you started telling her how to live her life
now that she is not here you now want this thread stopped and removed
just to stop and remove her history and memories in NL

do u stop someone's thread because two people are having an argument or different view points?

Does God stop u because someone do not want Ur life Ste let a lone your ideas?

well all u calling for the demise of this lovely thread are nothing short of pessimist and bench of jealous judges tongue gba be (and i can say it again!) Who is really better than my Queen Snazzy, let her come forward and get her value checked, right here right now!! grin grin angry sad enough most them have no value let alone class. Na mi talk am!!! tongue

@beardrop undecided u call for my ban. well God help u? am on my side now but u come again directly on me 2morrow some one will say be a gentleman(a comfirm fool) and apolo.gist,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2006
you guys are still on this topic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26)

REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / Come mingle with moi here @Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.