Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,812 members, 7,915,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Lady Of The Pack (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lady Of The Pack (18+) (21992 Views)

Covid-19 Business Survival Pack / Complete Marketing Pack To Boost Your Business / The Lady Of Value. A Story By Omojuwura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Zamar: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
More
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
She sighed. 'Well, if you are really 'straight' as you claim to be, and my sight is so repulsive to you, tell me to leave this place. I can still go back to the hotel and sleep in my office. So, if I'm wrong in saying you are what I said you are, Queen, tell me to get out of your sight.'

I looked at her briefly and shook my head. How I wished I could tell her she was preposterous, that her claims were absurd. Unfortunately, I
could not.

Some floods of memory came. At eighteen and a fresher in the university, I was a very beautiful one that boys would not stop pestering for a
relationship. I found some of them amusing, but was never sexually attracted to them. I found it amazing that the sexual arousal came when I
saw other beautiful female. No, I could not be a lesbian, I told myself. How could I be?

I denied this essence in my life and tried to talk and act as a normal female. No single soul knew that my sexual orientation was different from
what it seemed to be; not my mother, not my sister. It was my guarded secret. Certain things I did might however have given people some hints.
For example, I hardly had boyfriends and the relationships hardly lasted. Even then, the guys complained that I behaved in a 'frigid' way. I did
not mind them and I did not give a hoot if they left or stayed.

But Barbara seemed to have read me perfectly. She had seen These ones things I did that gave me out. Was it because she was not 'straight'
herself?

I sighed again.

Barbara would not stop staring at me.

'Let me ask you some questions,' she said. 'Did you have a girlfriend before? I'm not talking about female friends. I'm talking about female
lovers.'

I shook my head. 'No.'

She breathed in deeply. 'I can understand you. You want to continue the way you've been doing?'

It was my turn to sigh. 'I don't know.'

She nodded in affirmation. 'What some of us do is to pretend that all is normal, like you've been doing. Some went ahead to have husband and
children. Some however keep secret love and try to enjoy themselves in their own ways. Our society does not help matters. Here, same-sex marriage is criminalized while people look at us like we're outcasts.'

I nodded in affirmation but said nothing.

'You can carry on like a 'straight' female, Queen. But you don't have to keep denying yourself of some enjoyment. You can get yourself a secret
lover, like I've been doing.'

'You have a girlfriend?' I asked.

'I used to have, but some months ago, she traveled to South Korea.'

I nodded in affirmation, not knowing what to say.

She grinned at me again. 'Let me take you as my secret love, Queen. It doesn't stop you from doing the normal things, like being a beautiful
lady, getting married and having children.'

Lady of the Pack: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lady-of-the-pack-18/38532

1 Like

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by mostob(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
OP. .this story is the same as Thrill of a Lagos babe. How come?
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Adesammy111(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2020
mostob:
OP. .this story is the same as Thrill of a Lagos babe.
How come?
Where did you read it?
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by mostob(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
mostob:
OP. .this story is the same as Thrill of a Lagos babe.
How come?

At the beginning of this story, the writer stated that this is an adaptation of Wura's story. Read the story from the beginning.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by mostob(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
BigBasher:

At the beginning of this story, the writer stated that this is an adaptation of Wura's story. Read the story from the beginning.
I know. Both stories just look too similar.
OP . .ride on.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Cool story
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by MisterChairman(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Don't waste money to buy nonsense ... Its exact story line with TRILLS OF LAGOS BABE .. Another plagiarism !
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2020
kweensheba:
She sighed. 'Well, if you are really 'straight' as you claim to be, and my sight is so repulsive to you, tell me to leave this place. I can still go back to the hotel and sleep in my office. So, if I'm wrong in saying you are what I said you are, Queen, tell me to get out of your sight.'

I looked at her briefly and shook my head. How I wished I could tell her she was preposterous, that her claims were absurd. Unfortunately, I
could not.

Some floods of memory came. At eighteen and a fresher in the university, I was a very beautiful one that boys would not stop pestering for a
relationship. I found some of them amusing, but was never sexually attracted to them. I found it amazing that the sexual arousal came when I
saw other beautiful female. No, I could not be a lesbian, I told myself. How could I be?

I denied this essence in my life and tried to talk and act as a normal female. No single soul knew that my sexual orientation was different from
what it seemed to be; not my mother, not my sister. It was my guarded secret. Certain things I did might however have given people some hints.
For example, I hardly had boyfriends and the relationships hardly lasted. Even then, the guys complained that I behaved in a 'frigid' way. I did
not mind them and I did not give a hoot if they left or stayed.

But Barbara seemed to have read me perfectly. She had seen These ones things I did that gave me out. Was it because she was not 'straight'
herself?

I sighed again.

Barbara would not stop staring at me.

'Let me ask you some questions,' she said. 'Did you have a girlfriend before? I'm not talking about female friends. I'm talking about female
lovers.'

I shook my head. 'No.'

She breathed in deeply. 'I can understand you. You want to continue the way you've been doing?'

It was my turn to sigh. 'I don't know.'

She nodded in affirmation. 'What some of us do is to pretend that all is normal, like you've been doing. Some went ahead to have husband and
children. Some however keep secret love and try to enjoy themselves in their own ways. Our society does not help matters. Here, same-sex marriage is criminalized while people look at us like we're outcasts.'

'You can carry on like a 'straight' female, Queen. But you don't have to keep denying yourself of some enjoyment. You can get yourself a secret
lover, like I've been doing.'

She grinned at me again. 'Let me take you as my secret love, Queen. It doesn't stop you from doing the normal things, like being a beautiful
lady, getting married and having children.'

More, please.

1 Like

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
She nodded in affirmation. 'What some of us do is to pretend that all is normal, like you've been doing. Some went ahead to have husband and children.

Some however keep secret love and try to enjoy themselves in their own ways. Our society does not help matters. Here, same-sex marriage is criminalized while people look at us like we're outcasts.'

'You can carry on like a 'straight' female, Queen. But you don't have to keep denying yourself of some enjoyment. You can get yourself a secret lover, like I've been doing.'

She grinned at me again. 'Let me take you as my secret love, Queen. It doesn't stop you from doing the normal things, like being a beautiful lady, getting married and having children.'

I hesitated. This was the first time I would be coming face to face with a lady who showed understanding to the feelings I had been suppressing for years.

'Give it a trial,' she said. 'If you don't want it later, you can always stop it.'

I nodded in affirmation as I thought she had a point there.

She grinned, once more, at me. 'You are just like a sweet, innocent girl. Don't worry, I promise to treat you very right. I promise to show you the best of love and affection.'

She threw her arms wide open. 'Oh, Queen baby, come over here.'

I still hesitated.

She stood up from the bed and came to where I stood like a statue.

‘Oh, how sweet, beautiful and innocent you are,’ she said.

Her right hand came to my cheek. Slowly, she ran it down to my neck and my chest. I did not resist, but I could not encourage her too. Rather, I closed my eyes.

That gesture certainly encouraged her. I felt her lips on mine. They were warm, moistened and tender. The experience was electrifying. 

Her kiss went on, while her right hand continued to be busy on my boobs. I wasn’t a virgin, but it seemed I was just about to have my first coital experience. I would not just stand there and be impassive.

Gingerly, almost tentatively, my right hand went to her left boob. I touched and caressed it. I felt good. By the time her hand went to my private part, I felt I was drifting in the cloud of ecstasy. 

She immediately took She right hand in hers and guided it down to her pussy.

‘Feel that She love. Do you like it?’

‘Yes’

‘Then let’s go on She love. Let’s go on.’

She slipped her index finger into She wet cunt. Her thumb teased She clit. Our mouths met in a long kiss. ‘You do know how glad I feel to have you.’ Her voice was like a whisper.

She moaned just a little, then continued the kiss.

The exciting feeling ran through She body.

Slowly at first, but building to a gush. She lifted her fingers away then and licked them. She then offered them to me. I also, gently, sucked and licked them.

She pulled off her panties and sat astride me on the bed.

She reached down to put a finger against my ass hole. A small moan like grunt came from her. My shit hole bulged slightly against her fingers. I felt the tip of a turd emerge from my hole.

‘Go on’, I whispered. ‘Let me experience your feel.’

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Saturn101: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
She reached down to put a finger against my ass hole. A small moan like grunt came from her. My shit hole bulged slightly against her fingers. I felt the tip of a turd emerge from my hole.

‘Go on’, I whispered. ‘Let me experience your feel.’

She pushed harder. ‘Now stand up,’ she said suddenly. I was a bit surprised but I obeyed instantly.

‘Turn around. I want to see,’ she went further.

She was now standing, with her back to me. I was still sitting on the bed.

‘Hey, just pull your cheeks slightly apart. I want to feel your love. Everything about you.’

These ones words sent a shiver of excitement through me. This was wonderful. Although forbidden, it was gloriously thrilling. I obeyed her
again. She did it with one hand gently pulling on each cheek. My shit hole was still slightly open, and the tip of the about-to-descend turd was
just visible to her.

‘Bend over a little sweetheart and push a little,’ she requested. There was another release of a moan. My anus started to push outwards, budging.
The opening of the hole widened and the size of the emerging package soon became apparent.

‘Oh, dear. You are a filthy little slut, but I love I,’ she said. She rose from the bed and embraced me from behind, squeezing my nipples and
licking the back of my neck. She pushed her pelvis against my buttocks, gyrating.

‘Do it on me, my love. I will lay on the bed.’

She positioned herself as promised and she squatted over my breasts, facing away from me, one leg on the either side of my torso. I gasped at
the view of her parted cheeks and the now expanded dark ruddy anus. A good three inches of the emerging shit was now protruding from her.

The dark chocolate brown contrasted sharply with the light skin of my buttocks. She tentatively reached up and touched the large firm shit.

‘Oh my gosh. Push now. Let it come!’

Again, I obeyed. The turd proceeded, widening my hole massively. I moaned with pleasure. Involuntarily, suddenly, a stream of piss issued from
her, splashing onto my tits and belly. Now, the feel was exhilarating. She raised her head and shoulders. ‘Let me clean you my love’

The tip of her tongue found my opening, still slightly agape. She made small teasing circles. She brought up one finger and pushed it gently
into my hole. She stood.

‘Oh...! She! Don't let's stop!’ I responded.

‘We are not stopping, my love’

She lay down on top of me, in the ‘missionary position’. Her breasts came down to meet mine. Our lips met and tongues became entwined. I
could impeccable the saltiness on her tongue from our steamy explorations. The turd on my chest was now being squashed between our warm
bodies. I was on the bed with her on top of me. She only had on her bum short. The mess of passion squeezed between the two of us was
considerable. I knew we were aroused beyond imagination by the forbidden nature of what we were doing.

We felt out of control.

‘Hmn, hmn!’ she moaned in a breathy ecstatic voice. ‘Let me give you a show of my love.’

We stripped ourselves completely naked. She gently stroked my swollen and wet cunt now and then, letting a finger slip in and out. She entered.
She stood on the bed. With legs apart, feeling giddy, I awaited more excitement.

She was frigging herself quite nard now. She now got onto all fours. Her ass high in the air, thighs and cheeks apart, facing me, her hand still in my cunt. She twisted and pushed in her fingers. My hole at first tightened a bit then began to gape, accepting the intruder. In went her fingers.

One inch, two inches, three inches. My organ stretched with every push.

I grunted very loudly and deeply. ‘Gosh! This is fascinating.’

Indeed, it was as my hole started to bulge out. She licked it as it did so. She pushed her fingers into my ass. As she did so, I could feel the cummings trickling down between my laps. I had never had such an exhilarating experience before. Certainly, Barbara had taught me some brand new things.

The Lady of the Park: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lady-of-the-pack-18/38532
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by dawno2008(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Erotica,thanks for the update
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by CasNova(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by UltimateSpice: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Interesting work
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Indeed, it was as my hole started to bulge out. She licked it as it did so. She pushed her fingers into my ass. As she did so, I could feel the cummings trickling down between my laps.

I had never had such an exhilarating experience before. Certainly, Barbara had thought me some brand new things.

By six in the morning, we remained huddled together on the bed. She was the first to wake up and to use the bathroom. Minutes later, she was through. She came to the room with my towel wrapped round her body from the chest to the knees.

Memories of what we did in the night came back to me. Barbara played the role of the man, while I was the perfect lady. Odd as it was, I found the experience enthralling.

‘Hello, sweetie,’ she greeted.

‘Hello,’ I answered. I couldn’t bring myself to using an endearment. At least, for now. 

She gently opened the wardrobe.

‘Sorry, I have to wear one of your clothes for today.’

I nodded in affirmation. ‘It’s okay.’

I went to the bedroom to have a bath. There, I examined my body. I was beautiful, no doubt. Barbara told me over and over again during the night how bewitching she found me, and she said it in a way no man had ever done. Gosh! 

But then, everything must remain a secret. I would keep on behaving like a ‘normal’ lady and I would have to settle for a man and have children. That was what my mum expected from her daughter; that was what I had to do.  

By the time I came out of the bathroom, Barbara was already trying one of my blouses and skirts. The looked quite tight for her. The blouse in particular made her boobs to shoot out. I looked at them and grinned.

‘I hope the clothes are okay for me,’ she said. 

I looked at her again critically. They were tight, but they were quite okay.

‘You are okay,’ I said.

‘Are you sure?’

‘Of course.’

It was Saturday morning and she did not have to come to work until afternoon. We had arranged that I would do ‘morning shift’ while she would do afternoon.

She came to give me a quick kiss. ‘I’ll be going to my home now. See you, sweetie.’

‘See you.’

She brought a small perfume from her bag, sprayed it on her body, grinned at me and left. I sighed as she left.

Then, I started applying some cream to my body to get ready for work. 

I walked smartly from the residential building to the hotel. One of the cleaners was mopping the marble bed of the lobby when I got there.

Lady of the Park: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lady-of-the-pack-18/38532
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Saturn101: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cool
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2020
She brought a small perfume from her bag, sprayed it on her body, grinned at me and left. I sighed as she left. Then, I started applying some cream to my body to get ready for work. 

I walked smartly from the residential building to the hotel. One of the cleaners was mopping the marble bed of the lobby when I got there.

'Good morning,' she greeted. 

'Good morning, Mrs. Arise.'

It was few minutes to eight and the lady that was supposed to be at the reception desk had not resumed. I decided to stay at the desk until she came. She did not come around until many minutes after eight.

'Good morning. Sorry I'm late,' she apologized.

'Good morning,' I answered, nodding understandingly. 

I returned and left the place for my office. Being a Saturday, business started picking up in the early hours of the afternoon. Barbara was expected to resume for afternoon shift by two o'clock, but few minutes to the time, she had not come. A couple of minutes after two, she called my number.

'Hello, Queen darling.'

'Hello, Barbara. How're you?'

'Fine. See, I may be a bit late in coming. I'll explain when I see you.'

'I hope there's no problem,' I quickly said.

'No, no problem. See you, dear.'

'Alright.'

I continued with the work, moving from one place to another, ensuring that all went well.

That Saturday, there was an international football match. That, I supposed, was one of the reasons why the bar was filled up on time. It was about three p.m. when Barbara finally breezed in. She came to meet me in my office.

'Hello,' she greeted.

'Welcome. How's everything?'

'Fine. Sorry, I was delayed by my guy.'

I became curious. 'Your guy?'

'Yeah. Mike, that's his name. He raved about my absence yesterday night and wanted me to make it up today.'

I suddenly felt jealous. 'So, you were with a guy.'

She looked sharply at me. 'Hello, have you forgotten our agreement? Ours is a secret thing. Go for the guys. The richer and stronger, the better.' She laughed at her own joke. I managed a smile. 

'So, how's business?' she asked.

'Fine. Many customers are in the bar already.'

'Good. That is good business.'

By eight in the evening, Barbara signaled her intention to leave.

'I'm meeting him again,' she said. 'This Saturday is going to be groovy.'
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Cool
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ride on
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
By eight in the evening, Barbara signaled her intention to leave.

'I'm meeting him again,' she said. 'This Saturday is going to be groovy.'

I wanted to feel jealous again, but I suppressed it. She was right. I should get myself a guy. The fact was I was not very excited about guys.

Having sex with them had never been something I enjoyed or looked forward to, and most likely, would never be. After I had ensured that everything was in order, I left the hotel. 

The building where I stayed looked very quiet. I used the keys given to me to open the main gate and main door. It was few minutes after eleven but the whole place looked deserted. I wondered if madam was around. I had not seen her since morning.

I wondered if Lara too was around. I remembered the previous night and the fun I had with Barbara. I wished she was around again so we could re-enact the whole act. 

I locked the door of my room and removed my clothes, including the undies. In the semi-darkness of the room, I lay back on the bed and had reminiscences. Dave had not called me since the last time I spoke with him.

Just like Barbara said, it was high time I forgot about him.

Barbara's kissing and hand job came back to my. My right hand went to my private part and caressed the place. I was not doing that for the first time. As a matter of fact, I had always relieved the tension in me by doing this. 
Deftly, the fingers rubbed on the clitoris and dipped into the vaginal. I continued to excite the clitoris, the vulva and the hole until I climaxed.

The following day was Sunday and I was the one on duty which was the afternoon duty. I missed the absence of Barbara, just as Customer Relation was all-time low until evening. 
Mummy called that evening.

'I hope all is well,' she said.

'Yes, mum. All is well.'

'Rose said you are doing a good job, so far.'

'Oh, that is good.'

'So, keep up the good work.'

'Yes, ma. How's Eniola over there?'

'She's fine. She misses you a lot.'

'Oh. Please, send my regards to her.'

After the conversation had ended, I sighed. It was amazing that I had already spent a week and a day in Lagos. Wow!

Barbara was early to work on Monday. By the time I got inside the hotel at 7.41 a.m., I met her at work.

'Good morning, Miss Karibe,' I greeted. She was talking to a cleaner and I felt I had to be official.

'Good morning, Miss Alade,' she returned in the same token. 

I sat on one of the visitors' seats and waited. As soon as she finished with the woman, the woman left.

'Good morning, baby,' she greeted, smiling.

'Good morning, Barbara.'

'You always look dazzling in your outfits,' she said smiling and standing up. She came to my side and squeezed my left boob.

'Ouch! We're in the office, miss,' I said in protest.
'I know, my darling.'

There was a soft rapping on the door. Barbara quickly moved to her seat.

'Yes, come in,' she called out.

The door gently opened and the head of security came.

'The guy that will connect the CCTV to the computers is here,' he announced.

'Oh, okay, bring him inside.' 

The guy was brought in. I took my excuse and went to my office. Events went on routinely for the rest of the morning and afternoon. About four o'clock, we had a very important person as our guest.

A man probably in his forty breezed in and ordered for a suite for one week. That made him important. 

Lady of the Park:https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lady-of-the-pack-18/38532
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by SolaRaphael: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice work.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
The guy was brought in. I took my excuse and went to my office. Events went on routinely for the rest of the morning and afternoon. About four o'clock, we had a very important person as our guest. A man probably in his forty breezed in and ordered for a suite for one week. That made him important. 

About an hour after he had come, he asked to see the manager, so Barbara went to meet him. After some minutes, Barbara came to give me
the feedback in my office. 

'The man said he wondered if I could help him get a lady for the night,' Barbara said.

I was livid. 'What! Did he think this place is a brothel? We offer decent services here, for God's sake.'

Barbara grinned. 'He's ready to pay in hard currency.'

'So what? He should not give this place a bad name, please.'

Barbara ignored what I said. 'He's ready to pay 100 dollars per night.'    

I stopped short and stared at her. 'Wait a minute, Barbara. Don't tell me you are interested in it.'

She grinned again. 'Why not?'

'What?!' I was shocked by her response. 'You don't mean it, Barbara. That's prostitution!'

She grinned at me. 'Calm down, baby. It's not prostitution. It's called 'runs', and that's Customer Relation.'

I grinned ruefully. 'That's prostitution Customer Relation,' I said. 'No matter any other name you call it.' 

She grinned again. 'You don't worry your head. I will handle it.'

'How will you handle it?'

She grinned. 'Baby, don't worry. Just keep cool.'

We continued our work. I noticed that Barbara did not close to go home at the normal time she used to.

'It's already ten in the night. Aren't you going home?' I asked.

Once again, she grinned. 'I'm not going home tonight,' she declared. 'I've promised that guest that I'll make myself available.'

'What!' I was shocked again. 'Barbara, I can't believe what you are saying.'

'I'll be discrete,' she said. 'Then, of course, he must use condom.'

'Barbara, how could you sleep with a stranger? All for money?'

'Yeah, it's for the money. It's also for the thrill of it. Surely, you don't expect that I should allow that kind of opportunity to pass me by. We're
talking about almost forty thousand naira, here.'

God! I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that Barbara would offer herself for money.

I faced her squarely. 'Barbara, if you do it, you and I will not be good friends again,' I threatened.

She frowned slightly. 'Oh, come on, Queen. This is hotel Customer Relation and one of the services we're to provide is this kind of thing. Surely,
I've done nothing wrong. Madam should be happy to hear what I want to do. What if I had told the man that we did not do that kind of thing,
and he left us for another hotel? Are we supposed to be losing customers or to be gaining them?'

I was too stunned to say anything further on the matter. When it was ten thirty, I closed for the day and left the hotel, leaving Barbara behind. I
was still mad at her. How could she bring herself so low? I lay on my cold bed and thought things over again. But, why was I feeling so angry
with her? I asked myself. Barbara had been in this Customer Relation before you dreamt of coming to Lagos. She most likely was involved in this
'runs’ Customer Relation before now. Why then was I trying to subvert her will and determination? 

Was it not better that I let her live her life the way she wanted to live it? I suddenly shrugged. It was her life, I decided. Let her live it the way she
liked and desired. The following day, I greeted Barbara normally. I had decided that I would not broach on the issue of the 'special guest' again.

'Hello, Queen baby,' she greeted me in excitement. 'How was your night?' I grinned briefly. 'My night was fine.' I nearly asked her how her night
was, but I stopped myself on time. She keenly followed me to my office. I put my handbag on the table and sat on the swivel chair.

Barbara gently opened the bag and dropped some folded five hundred notes there.

'What's that?' I asked.

'Buy a special lunch for yourself.'

I quickly dipped my hand in the bag to remove the money. 'I can't accept it, Barbara. I'm sorry.'

'You did not ask for anything,' she said. 'I decided to give it to you, for the reason that you are my friend. Queen, are you not my friend again?
Are we quarreling?'

'We're not quarreling,' I explained. 'But ...'

'Take it, Queen darling,' she said plaintively.  

I held the money but still hesitated.

She grinned again and came to rub my shoulders. 

'Okay,' I said. 'Thank you.'

'Oh, it's nothing.'

That evening at the close of work, Barbara and I went to my room to pass the night. 

'Has that your boyfriend called you?' she asked as soon as we stepped inside the room.

'No,' I replied.

'I told you he would not likely continue with the relationship.'

I nodded in affirmation. 'No problem. I'll move on with my life.'

1 Like

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Zamar: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nice update
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nice update
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
I quickly dipped my hand in the bag to remove the money. 'I can't accept it, Barbara. I'm sorry.'

'You did not ask for anything,' she said. 'I decided to give it to you, for the reason that you are my friend. Queen, are you not my friend again? Are we quarreling?'

'We're not quarreling,' I explained. 'But ...'

'Take it, Queen darling,' she said plaintively.  

I held the money but still hesitated.

She grinned again and came to rub my shoulders. 

'Okay,' I said. 'Thank you.'

'Oh, it's nothing.'

That evening at the close of work, Barbara and I went to my room to pass the night. 

'Has that your boyfriend called you?' she asked as soon as we stepped inside the room.

'No,' I replied.

'I told you he would not likely continue with the relationship.'

I nodded in affirmation. 'No problem. I'll move on with my life.'

She patted my shoulder. 'My dear, indeed, the best thing is to move on. Don’t worry, there’re great guys here in Lagos. Sooner than you think, you’ll have them fawning over you. You are very beautiful, my dear.'

What she said reminded me of what Madam Rose told me in Benin. I knew they were quite correct. It was not that guys had been scarce in approaching me. I was the one that lacked the interest and gave them the cold shoulders.

But as Barbara had suggested, I would have to change that attitude.

I nodded. We changed from our working clothes to casuals and lay in bed. Our play resumed and that made me forget all about Dave or any guy. Who needed over-bearing men when there was a viable and better alternative to deriving pleasure?

The following morning, we left together for our working place. Later that evening, Barbara told me our ‘special guest’ sought her companionship for the night again.

I sighed. ‘You want to do it with him again?’ I asked, though I knew it was an unnecessary question.

‘Yes,’ she replied promptly. ‘As long as he’s paying for it.’

‘I hope he’s using protection.’

Barbara grinned. ‘Sure. I’m not a novice in this thing.’

That night, I had to sleep alone again. 

In the weeks to come, I could see that Barbara was deep in this ‘runs’ things. She had already established some contacts and would go and offer her service whenever it was needed.

She said she ‘serviced’ men in Ikoyi, Lekki, Victoria Island and Banana Island. To her, I was an innocent gal who needed to wake up and explore the best for herself.

I was about three months old on my job in Lagos when Barbara said she had a deal for me.

‘Two oil barons need the services of two ladies. I’ll take up one of them, why don’t you take up the other guy?’

‘What?’ I was astonished. ‘Never will I be part of such a thing, Barbara. No, no, no.’

Barbara had laughed off my protests. ‘You’ll earn something big, Queen. Something bigger than your salaries for months.’ 

I knew Barbara earned a lot from the runs. I had been to her two-bedroom flat at Ojodu and was impressed with her expensive clothes, accessories and life style. I knew she lived a ‘high life’, but I could simply not bring myself to doing that. 

‘Thanks, but no,’ I said. 

She laughed shortly again and brought a twenty-dollar bill from her bag. ‘Take this money, buy yourself cold bottle of water and think over what I said.’

Barbara would not stop confounding me. ‘Barbara, you are going crazy. How could you give me twenty dollars to buy water?’

Lady of the Park:

https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lady_of_the_pack_18/38532
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nice update
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
More update
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Zamar: 6:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Waiting for more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria's Secret / Wole Soyinka With Other Nobel Laureates In 1986(throwback Photo) / Where Can I Download Free Ebook For My Java Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.