Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,862 members, 7,872,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Lady Of The Pack (18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lady Of The Pack (18+) (21757 Views)

Covid-19 Business Survival Pack / Complete Marketing Pack To Boost Your Business / The Lady Of Value. A Story By Omojuwura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2021
‘Thanks, but no,’ I said. 

She laughed shortly again and brought a twenty-dollar bill from her bag. ‘Take this money, buy yourself cold bottle of water and think over what I said.’

Barbara would not stop confounding me. ‘Barbara, you are going crazy. How could you give me twenty dollars to buy water?’

But she knew what she was doing. It was a bait. I knew it was, and it was becoming difficult for me to resist.

‘I want good things for you, Queen. Aren’t you tired of the crumbs I’m giving you? Rather than giving you fish, don’t you want to learn how to catch fish by yourself?’

I was thoughtful.

‘This is your chance, Queen. This is a good opportunity to break into the big league. Or do you want to work for Madam Rose forever?’

‘See,’ she went on. ‘I don’t enjoy sex with men, but I pretend I do. I moan and wiggle my body to let them believe they’re the best givers of
pleasure on earth, even when they were terribly boring and sickening. And at the end of the day, I make my money. That’s cool, isn’t it?’

I nodded in affirmation. ‘Yeah, that’s cool.’

She grinned knowingly at me. ‘So, what’re you waiting for?’

I sighed. ‘Okay. I’ll do it this once. Don’t be disappointed if I stop after this.’

She came to kiss me fully on the lips. ‘That’s my baby.’ She sat next to me. ‘We need to plan it. Since the two of us cannot be absent from our
place of work at the same time, I’ll go on Friday. You’ll do the work for the whole day, then, you’ll go on Saturday. What d’you think?’

‘It’s a perfect idea,’ I said.

That was the way we hatched our plan. On Friday, I worked from early morning till late night. And as it was, there were so many customers that
Friday. I was at least happy that Customer Relation was good and we were making profits for Roses Hotel. It was about ten o’clock on Saturday morning when Barbara came.

‘I’m sorry I couldn’t come early. He did not want to release me,’ she said.

I had already dressed up and was set. Barbara gave me the address and the contact of who I was to meet. That morning, the man said he would be at the Polo Club in Ikoyi. I took a cab and by eleven, I got to the place. At the large reception hall of the elitist club, I asked to see Steve
Renoya. 

‘What’s the name, please?’ the very courteous lady asked.

‘The name is Queen.’

‘Please, sit down while I contact him.’

‘Thank you.’ I went to sit on one of the well-padded sofas. I waited for only a couple of minutes when the lady beckoned at me. I walked smartly to her. A young guy stood by the desk.

‘He will take you to meet Mr. Renoya,’ she informed.

I thanked her and keenly followed the young guy. We went through a passageway to an inner hall that looked like a private club. The guy took
me to a man that sat a bit aloof from others.

‘Here is your guest, sir,’ the guy told the important-looking man in jeans and Ralph Lauren polo shirt.

‘Ah, you are Queen, right?’ the man asked.

‘Yes, sir.’

His face brightened up. ‘You are welcome. Please, sit down.’

‘Thank you, sir.’ I sat on a chair away from him.

He should be in his early or mid-forties. Dark-skinned, medium height and stocky, he looked successful and confident.   

‘So, what d’you want? Feel at home and relax. I’ve heard that you are shy, but don’t be shy with me.’

I grinned briefly. Whoever gave that description of me did not do a bad job.

‘Any cool, soft drinks,’ I said.

He nodded in affirmation and ordered for red wine and barbecue.

‘Tell me about yourself, Queen,’ he prodded.

Really? Did he really care to know about me, or was he saying that to while away time? I grinned and briefly told him about my education and past times.

‘What do you currently do?’

I told him and he nodded in affirmation.  He seemed to be impressed.

‘Well, let me properly introduce myself too. I’m Steve Renoya, Chief Executive Officer of RenOil Oil and Gas. We’re mainly into the marketing of
petroleum products. You can call me De Gov’nor. It’s a pleasure to have you here.’

‘The pleasure is mine,’ I said.

De Gov’nor was obviously a well-known person there. Many of These ones men around hailed him while some came to greet him. It appeared
the name De Gov’nor would easily win an election in that place. 

We took the wine and took the barbecue till I wanted no more. When it was about few minutes to eleven, he said we should leave the place for
a place that offered exclusive privacy.

We went in his Mercedes jeep to a hotel at Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. The way he was attended to showed that he was a very known face. He had
already booked a suite there. We took the elevator to the third bed. The hotel was much bigger and much attractive than Roses Hotel, but
everything there reminded me about where I worked.

It was ironic that I, who once berated Barbara for agreeing to sleep with a stranger at the suite in Roses Hotel, would be doing the same thing
with a stranger in another hotel suite.

De Gov’nor was all smiles as we sat in the living-room of the suite.

‘What d’you say to lunch? What will you have?’

What else would I have other than my favorite, fried rice and chicken? I grinned. ‘Fried rice and chicken will be okay.’

He grinned and nodded in affirmation. ‘I’ll rather have pounded yam and egusi soup.’ He picked the intercom and ordered for the room service.

A trolley was used to bring the sumptuous meal. I wasn’t a heavy eater, so the fried rice he ordered for me was much too much for what I could finish. Of course, he ate pounded yam. The impeccable of my food made me to be proud of Roses Hotel. Though the size and splendor could
not be rated on the same level with this one, the food offered here was not better than the food Roses offered.

Lady of the Pack: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lady_of_the_pack_18/38532
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nice update
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ride on
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
A trolley was used to bring the sumptuous meal. I wasn’t a heavy eater, so the fried rice he ordered for me was much too much for what I could finish. Of course, he ate pounded yam.

The impeccable of my food made me to be proud of Roses Hotel. Though the size and splendor could not be rated on the same level with this one, the food offered here was not better than the food Roses offered.

After the meal, we sat back to watch the television.

He flicked the channel of the large screen in the room to a sports station where a live football match was shown.

‘Do you watch football?’ he asked. ‘If yes, what is your favorite club?’

I grinned and shook my head. ‘No, I’m not a fan of football or any club.’

He grinned and nodded in affirmation. ‘Perhaps, I should not be selfish.’ He handed the remote control to me. ‘Change it to a station of your choice.’

‘That’s considerate of you, De Gov’nor. Thanks.’ I promptly changed the station to a fashion channel. Some models were doing some cat-walking.

He grinned again. ‘Just as I expected,’ he said.

He allowed me to watch the station and rest from the food for about twenty minutes before he said we should get down to ‘Customer Relation.’ 

I nodded in affirmation. That was my purpose of being there.

‘Queen, the first thing I want you to do is to stand up and slowly UnCloth yourself.’
I nodded and stood up. I unbuttoned my sleeveless, peach top and removed it. The sexy bra I wore was the one I would have loved to see on a lady that I dated. I unhooked and removed it.
 De Gov’nor sat back on the seat, looking at me in fascination. 

Next, my black skirt was removed. When my hands went to my white pantie, he made a motion.

‘Wait, Queen.’

I stopped what I was about to do and stared at him.

‘Come over here.’

I went to him. He held me by the waist and kissed my tummy. I could hear and feel his hot breaths on my mid-section. His touch was like a cold iron on the body, but I grinned like it was the most comforting touch I had ever had. 

He placed me on his lap and used his tongue to run over my nipples. I held his head and rubbed it like I was giving a perfect approval to what he was doing. I closed my eyes in an imaginary bliss. Barbara had taught me a lot of tricks. It was time I made use of them.

He sucked the nipples for several minutes. Even on his lap, I could feel the hardness of his cock. When he was satisfied with the boobs, he motioned that I should stand up. I did while he unzipped his jeans trousers.

He pulled it down and removed his boxer. Mentally, I compared his dick with the last one I saw, which was Dave’s own. I must say De Gov’nor’s own was much smaller.

Lady of the Park: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lady_of_the_pack_18/38532
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2021
Nice update
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
FairCritic:

Nice update

Thanks
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by ThrillPlus: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
Cool one.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
He placed me on his lap and used his tongue to run over my nipples. I held his head and rubbed it like I was giving a perfect approval to what he was doing. I closed my eyes in an imaginary bliss. Barbara had taught me a lot of tricks. It was time I made use of them.

He sucked the nipples for several minutes. Even on his lap, I could feel the hardness of his cock. When he was satisfied with the boobs, he motioned that I should stand up. I did while he unzipped his jeans trousers. He pulled it down and removed his boxer. Mentally, I compared his dick with the last one I saw, which was Dave’s own. I must say De Gov’nor’s own was much smaller.

He used his right hand to hold it and gently moved me to it. It was unspoken but I knew what he wanted. I was about to make a record – do a mouth action on a guy. I found it repulsive and could never have imagined I would do it. Well, sometimes, you find yourself doing something you once held in high contempt.

I felt like I had put a silicone-filled stick in my mouth. It was not exactly describable and the impeccable was like raw ‘ponmo’ or something.
Again, I had to make good use of one of the things Barbara had taught me. I ran my tongue on it, spat on it and sucked it in a way I knew would excite him.

I did not do that for long. He soon yanked my pantie down and placed me on the sofa.

‘Condom, please,’ I said.

He grunted, reached for one of the pockets of his trousers and brought a pack of the latex out. Quickly, he inserted it on his joy-stick and
inserted the dick inside my honey pot. I imagined it was Barbara that was doing that and I felt quite good. He began his jerking while I
continued to imagine that Barbara was in action. In just a couple of minutes, he released. He did not even last half of the time Dave could go.

He collapsed on the sofa, breathing like somebody who had just finished a four-hundred meter race.

‘Queen, you are good,’ he said in a raspy voice.

What a compliment! I grinned at him.

I was with him till early hours of the evening. In the middle of the night, I tried to re-enact our passionate act. I held his cock and caressed it all
over. Despite all the prodding I did, he did not have enough strong erection to go for a second round. As a fact, he seemed satisfied with his
first and only feat.

‘Give me your account name and number so that I can transfer your money to you,’ he said.

I gave him the account details. Few seconds later, my phone bleeped an in-coming message. It was from him and he had just paid fifty-five
thousand naira.

‘I’m not paying you for the time we had together,’ he said. ‘I’m giving you that money to buy some things for yourself. I like you, Queen. Consider
this as the beginning of a good relationship.’

Hey, don’t bring sentiments into this, my mind said. I however grinned warmly.

‘Thank you, darling, De Gov’nor.’

He also got my cell phone numbers.

‘I trust you’ll not disappoint anytime I need you,’ he said.

‘No, I’ll not.’

I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Then I came back to wear my clothes. I was ready to go.

‘Let me give you money for transportation,’ he offered.

I grinned. ‘Thanks, De Gov’nor.’

He gave me five thousand naira. I thanked him again, kissed him goodbye and left his suite. It was not a bad outing, I decided. I got out of the hotel complex and took a cab at the main road. I got back to Roses Hotel few minutes to eight.

‘Humph, my baby is back,’ Barbara said as soon as I got inside her office. I was all smiles as I hugged her. Now, I was the one displaying the kind of emotions Eniola used to display when I was in Benin; I was the one behaving as if I had not seen Barbara for a long time.

She kissed me briefly.

‘I hope he did not hurt you, baby,’ she said.

I laughed shortly. ‘Oh no, he did not such thing. Rather, I think he tried to be nice.’

Barbara beamed in smile. ‘Ah, good to hear that he was caring. Did he gift you a car?’

‘Hey, not so fast! I just knew him, for Christ’s sake.’

I brought out my phone and showed her the text message he sent. ‘See, this is how much he paid into my account.’

She grinned briefly. ‘Not bad. It’s a good beginning.’

‘Yeah. And he paid five k for my transportation.’

‘That’s good of him.’

‘So, how’s is Customer Relation here?’

‘Not bad,’ she said, ‘except we had to use police to arrest two guys.’

I was surprised. ‘What happened?’

‘Don’t mind them. What started as a little argument over the best football club in Europe soon degenerated into exchange of fisticuffs. Anyway, that one is settled now.’

I sighed. Some men could be so funny. Imagine leaving your home and coming to a bar in a hotel, only to start a fight over the best football club in Europe. Nonsense!

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Awesome05: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nice work
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
I was surprised. ‘What happened?’

‘Don’t mind them. What started as a little argument over the best football club in Europe soon degenerated into exchange of fisticuffs. Anyway, that one is settled now.’ 

I sighed. Some men could be so funny. Imagine leaving your home and coming to a bar in a hotel, only to start a fight over the best football club in Europe. Nonsense!

Two days after my first encounter with De Gov’nor, he called my line.

‘Hello. Am I on to Queen?’

I had already stored his number on my phone, so I knew who was calling.

‘Hello. Good morning, Mr. Renoya.’

‘Good morning, dear Queen. How do you do?’

‘I’m fine, De Gov’nor. How ‘bout you?’

‘Fine. Can you meet me at that suite later tonight? Say by eight in the night? Come prepared as you’ll be sleeping overnight.’

‘That will be no problem, De Gov’nor. I’ll be there.’

‘That’s good of you. I’ll be expecting.’

He disconnected the line. Some minutes later, I told Barbara about his call.

‘Wow, you are moving up, big time now, Queen baby. Yes, make the best of it.’

I remained at work till six p.m. since I would soon be going out, it meant Barbara would have to be around till late in the night. We discussed
how to go about it. 

‘I’ll sleep in the office,’ she said. ‘If I should go to your apartment, seeing me coming there without you will cause suspicion, so I’ll sleep in the
office here.’

My mind went to Madam Rose. If she got to know that I did not sleep in the house, she would be curious to know where I slept. Hey, my mind
said, I was an adult, for God’s sake. If she asked, or anybody asked, the simple answer would be that I slept in my boyfriend’s house. Was I not
old enough to have one?

Then I thought of Barbara, too. I would have to give her some money to compensate her for the trouble. She had been a good friend all along.
As a matter of fact, I hardly saw her as my boss. 

I got to the three-star hotel at Ikoyi at few minutes to eight and went straight to the reception where I asked after De Gov’nor.

The reception confirmed if he was expecting a visitor by the name Queen. The answer was in the affirmative. I went to his suite and rapped softly at his door. His face broke into a smile when he saw me.

‘Oh, Queen, come in. I was just wondering if you would not be able to make it.’

‘If I would not come, I would tell you so,’ I pointed out.

He nodded in affirmation and allowed me inside. He soon ordered for dinner. This time, he too took fried rice and chicken. As usual, the meal
was sumptuous. 

‘Tell me, you must be a graduate, right?  What did you study?’ he asked as we ate.

‘Food Technology,’ I replied simply.

He paused briefly. ‘Really?’

I nodded in affirmation. ‘Yes.’ I chuckled. ‘But I end up as Assistant Customer Relation Manager in a hotel.’

He grinned. ‘Are you satisfied with your job?’

What a question! If I was satisfied, would I be coming to see and ‘service’ him?  

‘Let’s just say it’s good enough to provide some basic things, and that’s not totally bad.’

We ate on. The impeccable was not as good as the last one I ate there, but still good enough for me to eat to my satisfaction.

‘How much do you earn there?’ he asked.
I sighed. Wait, had I come for an interview or what?

I told hm. I told him the truth.

‘That’s not much,’ he said. ‘See, Queen, I like you. I mean you strike me as a very intelligent lady. I want to make a proposal to you. I want you to
work for me.’

I stopped my food to stare at him for some seconds. ‘Work for you?’ I asked incredulously.

‘Yes.’

‘As what?’

He took a bit of the chicken before he answered. ‘As my Personal Assistant.’

I chuckled again. ‘I did not study humanities or secretarial studies,’ I pointed out.

‘It doesn’t matter. All you need is training on the job. With your intelligence, I know you’ll excel.’

I could not help but grin. But where did this his confidence in me come from? We knew each other just some days ago, yet he was ready to
vouch for my intelligence. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by FairCritic(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Saturn101: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Cool update
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
I stopped my food to stare at him for some seconds. ‘Work for you?’ I asked incredulously.

‘Yes.’

He took a bit of the chicken before he answered. ‘As my Personal Assistant.’

I chuckled again. ‘I did not study humanities or secretarial studies,’ I pointed out.

‘It doesn’t matter. All you need is training on the job. With your intelligence, I know you’ll excel.’

I could not help but grin. But where did this his confidence in me come from? We knew each other just some days ago, yet he was ready to
vouch for my intelligence. Gosh!

‘The job is still on for now. I want it to be filled as soon as possible, and I’ll like you to take it up. I’ll pay you double of what you earn now.’

Now, this was becoming serious. Double of what I currently earned? That would be fantastic. But how would Madam Rose feel? She was the one
that brought me to Lagos and she was not just my employer, she was a good friend of my mother and she was like a mother to me. I had only
spent about three months plus in Lagos, would it be right for me to abandon the job and start another one?

Yet, there was expectation in the eyes of De Gov’nor. I had to apply wisdom.

‘Give me some time to think over it. I appreciate that confidence you repose in me, but I’m just about four months old on my current job. Let me
think over it but I’ll give you my response soonest.’

He stared at me briefly and grinned. ‘Very smart answer,’ he said.
We ate the rest of the food in silence. After the meal, he popped champagne. The impeccable was very good. De Gov’nor symbolized goodness

and right now, I relished the moment of goodness with him.
I thought back to the last few weeks I spent in Benin, before relocating to Lagos. Events and circumstances had certainly transformed me. I had
moved from the simple lady based in Benin to Lagos babe. Mummy and Jennifer would be shocked to see how really I had changed. Even
Madam Rose, my Lagos godmother, would be surprised. Well, life was always full of surprises and I was not an exception.   

‘I really had a busy schedule today,’ De Gov’nor said. ‘I need a very good body massage. You should be able to give a good massage, right?’

I grinned. ‘That will be no problem.’

He soon stripped himself to his boxer and singlet and lay on his belly on the bed. I tried the massaging, and from his responses, I did not do
badly. I was surprised that he soon slept off. Shuo! Could a man be so tired that he would ignore sex? I thought all men were forever crazy
about sex. Sure, I still had a lot to learn.

I was even more surprised that throughout the night, he did not attempt any coital act. In the morning, he kissed me good morning the way a loving husband would kiss his wife. This De Gov’nor was a character. 

‘How was your night?’ he asked.

‘Fine. What about yours?’

‘I feel refreshed. Thanks for that massage.’

I grinned. Did that mean my only mission was to give him massage?

I went to the bathroom to have a good bath. I had come with an extra cloth which I changed into. 

‘You’ll get alert soon,’ he said, smiling at me. ‘Don’t forget my offer.’

I grinned back. ‘Of course, I won’t forget. Good bye.’

‘See you again.’ 

I nodded in affirmation and left. I would have to fund my taxi fare today, I thought and grinned. From Ikoyi to Berger was moving against the
traffic. Within forty minutes, I was at Roses Hotel. It was few minutes to eight.

‘My baby,’ Barbara gushed, hugging me. It was at that moment De Gov’nor’s transfer got inside my account. I checked the amount. It was twenty thousand naira. Wow, twenty k for a massage of few minutes. 

‘Give me your account details,’ I told Barbara. ‘I want to send some money to you.’

‘Wow, Queen is a big babe now. A big, Lagos babe.’

I grinned. ‘Courtesy of you, Barbara. I owe it to you.’

We hugged briefly again. 

‘How was the place? I hope he’s treating you better by the day.’

‘You know what? He’s asking me to come and work for him as his P.A. He said he would pay the double of my current earnings.’

‘How lucky you are! Miss Queen Alade, P.A. to Mr. Steve Renoya.’

We laughed briefly. ‘But then, I can’t take it,’ I said.

Barbara gazed at me. ‘Why?’  

‘I can’t just leave Madam Rose like that. She’s like a mother to me.’

‘You can explain things to her. I think she’ll understand.’

I still shook my head. ‘I told De Gov’nor that I’ll think about it, but really, there’s nothing much to think about. My mother will be livid in anger if she gets to know that I’ve stopped working for Madam Rose. And then, no, I can’t even walk up to Madam Rose and tell her such a thing.’

Barbara shrugged. ‘Well, it’s okay if that’s what you feel. But really, Queen, you are moving up.’

I got Barbara’s account details and transferred half of what I just received to her. I felt she really deserved it. Two days later, I got a call from De
Gov’nor. 

‘Thank you for the other day,’ I said.

‘Oh, it’s nothing,’ he said condescendingly. ‘So, when are you going to resume as my P.A?’

I thought fast. ‘I’m still thinking over it,’ I said.

He laughed shortly over the line. ‘You know what? The longer it takes you to consider the offer, the more I am convinced that you are the one for the job.’

I laughed too. ‘Really? There are many ladies that are qualified for the job, sir. Some are even better qualified.’

‘You are the one I’ve shortlisted for it. You are the one I want to take up the job.’

I nearly said I would, but when I imagined what the countenance of Isi Irabor would be, and how disappointed Madam Rose would look, I
withheld my assent.

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Saturn101: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
More please
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by cokhale(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=BigBasher post=95873428
grin
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by FairCritic(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
He laughed shortly over the line. ‘You know what? The longer it takes you to consider the offer, the more I am convinced that you are the one for the job.’

I laughed too. ‘Really? There are many ladies that are qualified for the job, sir. Some are even better qualified.’

‘You are the one I’ve shortlisted for it. You are the one I want to take up the job.’

I nearly said I would, but when I imagined what the countenance of Isi Irabor would be, and how disappointed Madam Rose would look, I withheld my assent.

‘Give me a little bit of more time,’ I said, wishing I could take it up. The money was tempting, but sometimes, other exigent matters override pecuniary gains. 

‘The job will wait for you,’ he said. ‘I know you’ll still take it up.’

Later, I told Barbara about the man’s persistence. 

‘You are very lucky, aren’t you? Many ladies will be praying to be in your shoes.’

I nodded in affirmation. ‘Yes, but the fact remains that I can’t take it. I think I’m the one wasting time over this matter. All I have to do is tell him straight forward that while I appreciate his kind gesture, I can’t take it.’

‘Wait a minute,’ Barbara said. ‘What if I tell him that I’m willing to take it up?’

I stared at her in surprise. ‘Are you sure about what you are saying?’

‘Of course.’ She grinned. ‘Since the offer is better than what I have now, I don’t mind. What do you say to that?’

I thought briefly. ‘But you are just about four months on this job. You mean you’ll just leave it like that?’

‘Why not? De Gov’nor owns an oil marketing firm. He is swimming in money. Why should one not be willing to be part of that affluence? Tell him, that you cannot take up his offer, but that I, Barbara, am ready.’

I suddenly shrugged. ‘Okay. I’ll tell him.’

Later in my office, I put a call to Steve Renoya.
‘Good afternoon, De Gov’nor. I hope all is going very well.’

‘All is well. There’s no problem, my dear.’
‘I called you in respect of that P.A offer.’

‘Good. When’re you starting?’

‘No, I’m not the one taking it. It’s my good friend, Barbara that is humbly willing to accept the offer.’ 

There was a long pause and I wondered if the line had disconnected.

‘Hello? Are you still there?’ I asked.

‘Yes, I’m here. How could you tell that Barbara will be a good P.A?’

‘I think she will. First, she’s my boss here, and she’s doing very well. Two, she’s good in coordinating and organizing things.  In simple expressions, she combines beauty with brain.’

There was another long pause. ‘Are you sure you don’t want to take the job?  If you want me to increase the pay, I will do so, right now. Besides, remember there are many other perks that you will enjoy. I will ensure you get the best that is obtainable in the industry.’

‘See, sir, (yes, I used ‘sir’ that very moment) the main obstacle is the fact that my present employer is a good friend of my mother and is like a mother to me. She was the one that brought me to Lagos, from my Benin base. I can’t just leave her and the job within few months of working for her.’

There was a short silence. ‘Alright. I understand, now. It’s okay. But for Barbara, I will have to give her written and verbal test before I can be convinced that she’ll be suitable for the job.’ 

I grinned. ‘Okay, oga De Gov’nor, I’ll tell her.’
‘When are we seeing again?’

‘Tell me when you want to see me.’

There was a brief silence. ‘I’ll call you tomorrow to let you know.’

‘Okay, love.’

I told Barbara about what he said. 
‘If he wants me to write a test, no problem. I will call him to know when I can go to his office.’

Barbara called him and he asked her to come for the test and interview the following day by ten in the morning.

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by CasNova(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
NICE UPDATE
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by UltimateSpice: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2021
RIDE ON
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Promiseibritam: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nxt
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Next please
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by ThrillPlus: 2:01am On Sep 17, 2021
kweensheba:

I nearly said I would, but when I imagined what the countenance of Isi Irabor would be, and how disappointed Madam Rose would look, I withheld my assent.

‘Give me a little bit of more time,’ I said, wishing I could take it up. The money was tempting, but sometimes, other exigent matters override pecuniary gains. 

‘The job will wait for you,’ he said. ‘I know you’ll still take it up.’

Later, I told Barbara about the man’s persistence. 

‘You are very lucky, aren’t you? Many ladies will be praying to be in your shoes.’

I nodded in affirmation. ‘Yes, but the fact remains that I can’t take it. I think I’m the one wasting time over this matter. All I have to do is tell him straight forward that while I appreciate his kind gesture, I can’t take it.’

‘Wait a minute,’ Barbara said. ‘What if I tell him that I’m willing to take it up?’

I stared at her in surprise. ‘Are you sure about what you are saying?’

‘Of course.’ She grinned. ‘Since the offer is better than what I have now, I don’t mind. What do you say to that?’

I thought briefly. ‘But you are just about four months on this job. You mean you’ll just leave it like that?’

‘Why not? De Gov’nor owns an oil marketing firm. He is swimming in money. Why should one not be willing to be part of that affluence? Tell him, that you cannot take up his offer, but that I, Barbara, am ready.’

I suddenly shrugged. ‘Okay. I’ll tell him.’

Later in my office, I put a call to Steve Renoya.
‘Good afternoon, De Gov’nor. I hope all is going very well.’

‘All is well. There’s no problem, my dear.’
‘I called you in respect of that P.A offer.’

‘Good. When’re you starting?’

‘No, I’m not the one taking it. It’s my good friend, Barbara that is humbly willing to accept the offer.’ 

There was a long pause and I wondered if the line had disconnected.

‘Hello? Are you still there?’ I asked.

‘Yes, I’m here. How could you tell that Barbara will be a good P.A?’

‘I think she will. First, she’s my boss here, and she’s doing very well. Two, she’s good in coordinating and organizing things.  In simple expressions, she combines beauty with brain.’

There was another long pause. ‘Are you sure you don’t want to take the job?  If you want me to increase the pay, I will do so, right now. Besides, remember there are many other perks that you will enjoy. I will ensure you get the best that is obtainable in the industry.’

‘See, sir, (yes, I used ‘sir’ that very moment) the main obstacle is the fact that my present employer is a good friend of my mother and is like a mother to me. She was the one that brought me to Lagos, from my Benin base. I can’t just leave her and the job within few months of working for her.’

There was a short silence. ‘Alright. I understand, now. It’s okay. But for Barbara, I will have to give her written and verbal test before I can be convinced that she’ll be suitable for the job.’ 

I grinned. ‘Okay, oga De Gov’nor, I’ll tell her.’
‘When are we seeing again?’

‘Tell me when you want to see me.’

There was a brief silence. ‘I’ll call you tomorrow to let you know.’

‘Okay, love.’

I told Barbara about what he said. 
‘If he wants me to write a test, no problem. I will call him to know when I can go to his office.’

Barbara called him and he asked her to come for the test and interview the following day by ten in the morning.

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Zamar: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2022
kweensheba:

‘Thanks, but no,’ I said. 

She laughed shortly again and brought a twenty-dollar bill from her bag. ‘Take this money, buy yourself cold bottle of water and think over what I said.’

Barbara would not stop confounding me. ‘Barbara, you are going crazy. How could you give me twenty dollars to buy water?’

But she knew what she was doing. It was a bait. I knew it was, and it was becoming difficult for me to resist.

‘I want good things for you, Queen. Aren’t you tired of the crumbs I’m giving you? Rather than giving you fish, don’t you want to learn how to catch fish by yourself?’

I was thoughtful.

‘This is your chance, Queen. This is a good opportunity to break into the big league. Or do you want to work for Madam Rose forever?’

‘See,’ she went on. ‘I don’t enjoy sex with men, but I pretend I do. I moan and wiggle my body to let them believe they’re the best givers of
pleasure on earth, even when they were terribly boring and sickening. And at the end of the day, I make my money. That’s cool, isn’t it?’

I nodded in affirmation. ‘Yeah, that’s cool.’

She grinned knowingly at me. ‘So, what’re you waiting for?’

I sighed. ‘Okay. I’ll do it this once. Don’t be disappointed if I stop after this.’

She came to kiss me fully on the lips. ‘That’s my baby.’ She sat next to me. ‘We need to plan it. Since the two of us cannot be absent from our
place of work at the same time, I’ll go on Friday. You’ll do the work for the whole day, then, you’ll go on Saturday. What d’you think?’

‘It’s a perfect idea,’ I said.

That was the way we hatched our plan. On Friday, I worked from early morning till late night. And as it was, there were so many customers that
Friday. I was at least happy that Customer Relation was good and we were making profits for Roses Hotel. It was about ten o’clock on Saturday morning when Barbara came.

‘I’m sorry I couldn’t come early. He did not want to release me,’ she said.

I had already dressed up and was set. Barbara gave me the address and the contact of who I was to meet. That morning, the man said he would be at the Polo Club in Ikoyi. I took a cab and by eleven, I got to the place. At the large reception hall of the elitist club, I asked to see Steve
Renoya. 

‘What’s the name, please?’ the very courteous lady asked.

‘The name is Queen.’

‘Please, sit down while I contact him.’

‘Thank you.’ I went to sit on one of the well-padded sofas. I waited for only a couple of minutes when the lady beckoned at me. I walked smartly to her. A young guy stood by the desk.

‘He will take you to meet Mr. Renoya,’ she informed.

I thanked her and keenly followed the young guy. We went through a passageway to an inner hall that looked like a private club. The guy took
me to a man that sat a bit aloof from others.

‘Here is your guest, sir,’ the guy told the important-looking man in jeans and Ralph Lauren polo shirt.

‘Ah, you are Queen, right?’ the man asked.

‘Yes, sir.’

His face brightened up. ‘You are welcome. Please, sit down.’

‘Thank you, sir.’ I sat on a chair away from him.

He should be in his early or mid-forties. Dark-skinned, medium height and stocky, he looked successful and confident.   

‘So, what d’you want? Feel at home and relax. I’ve heard that you are shy, but don’t be shy with me.’

I grinned briefly. Whoever gave that description of me did not do a bad job.

‘Any cool, soft drinks,’ I said.

He nodded in affirmation and ordered for red wine and barbecue.

‘Tell me about yourself, Queen,’ he prodded.

Really? Did he really care to know about me, or was he saying that to while away time? I grinned and briefly told him about my education and past times.

‘What do you currently do?’

I told him and he nodded in affirmation.  He seemed to be impressed.

‘Well, let me properly introduce myself too. I’m Steve Renoya, Chief Executive Officer of RenOil Oil and Gas. We’re mainly into the marketing of
petroleum products. You can call me De Gov’nor. It’s a pleasure to have you here.’

‘The pleasure is mine,’ I said.

De Gov’nor was obviously a well-known person there. Many of These ones men around hailed him while some came to greet him. It appeared
the name De Gov’nor would easily win an election in that place. 

We took the wine and took the barbecue till I wanted no more. When it was about few minutes to eleven, he said we should leave the place for
a place that offered exclusive privacy.

We went in his Mercedes jeep to a hotel at Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. The way he was attended to showed that he was a very known face. He had
already booked a suite there. We took the elevator to the third bed. The hotel was much bigger and much attractive than Roses Hotel, but
everything there reminded me about where I worked.

It was ironic that I, who once berated Barbara for agreeing to sleep with a stranger at the suite in Roses Hotel, would be doing the same thing
with a stranger in another hotel suite.

De Gov’nor was all smiles as we sat in the living-room of the suite.

‘What d’you say to lunch? What will you have?’

What else would I have other than my favorite, fried rice and chicken? I grinned. ‘Fried rice and chicken will be okay.’

He grinned and nodded in affirmation. ‘I’ll rather have pounded yam and egusi soup.’ He picked the intercom and ordered for the room service.

A trolley was used to bring the sumptuous meal. I wasn’t a heavy eater, so the fried rice he ordered for me was much too much for what I could finish. Of course, he ate pounded yam. The impeccable of my food made me to be proud of Roses Hotel. Though the size and splendor could
not be rated on the same level with this one, the food offered here was not better than the food Roses offered.

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by ThrillPlus: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2022
Go on.

1 Like

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2022

‘I’ll go there straight from my house,’ Barbara told me. ‘You will have to cover up for me. Tell madam I went to the bank.’
‘No problem.’

She did as she said. It was almost 1.30 p.m., when she came to work. Thankfully, since I was up and doing, madam did not notice her long absence.

‘How did it go?’ I asked.

She nodded in affirmation. ‘All went well. I did the written and verbal tests and came out in flying colors. He says he will get back to me within twenty hours.’

I looked surprised. ‘Get back to? Why can’t he employ you immediately?’

Barbara grinned wryly. ‘I wonder o.’

The following morning, Barbara got a call from De Gov’nor and gave her the message she had been yearning to hear.

‘He has said I can come around to pick my letter of employment. I’m to start the work next Monday.’

‘Ah, congratulations.’ I hugged her.

Then, it suddenly dawned on me that she would be leaving me at Roses Hotel. ‘Wait a minute, Barbara. Are you really going to leave me alone, here?’

She hugged me again. ‘Don’t you worry, baby. We’ll arrange for how we’ll be meeting. Barbara will never abandon you, Queen darling.’

I was very much comforted by These ones words.

About four p.m., Madam Rose called me to her office.

‘Barbara said she has got another job, and she would be leaving by Sunday,’ she said.

I nodded in affirmation. ‘She told me so.’

She sighed. ‘She has been doing well since we started this Customer Relation,’ she continued. ‘There’s no doubt she’s an asset to us and we’re going to miss her. Well, such is life. There’s no way I could stop a young woman from progressing in life.’

I nodded in but wondered if she would say the same thing if I were to be the one that had given my notice of resigning.

‘You are going to be the acting Customer Relation Manager. If you handle the position well, I will only employ someone to assist you.
Otherwise, I will get another Manager. But, I trust you. I trust that you will do well.’

I beamed in smile. ‘Thank you, ma.’

Later that evening, late in the night, Barbara and I were in my room. As soon as we got inside the place, she was all over me, kissing and caressing. Several minutes later, we snuggled to each other in bed, gladdened that we had satisfied our desire.

‘I can’t leave you,’ she said. ‘The fact that I’m changing job does not mean end to our relationship. We’ve got to be seeing, and you have to be the one to be coming to my house.’

Her house was not far away. With a bike, I could get there within five minutes.

‘That will be no problem,’ I answered.

‘And of course, I’ll be coming here too - once in a while.’

On Monday morning, the reality hit me that Barbara would not be coming to work for Roses Hotel again. She had gone to resume as P.A to
Steve Renoya, the CEO of RenOil Oil and Gas. I wished her the best. I had no qualms that I declined taking up the appointment. My earnings in Roses were not bad and if I planned well with my income, I would continue to live comfortably.

She called me about mid-day. ‘Hello, baby girl.’
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Roses Hotel again. She had gone to resume as P.A to Steve Renoya, the CEO of RenOil Oil and Gas. I wished her the best. I had no qualms that I declined taking up the appointment. My earnings in Roses were not bad and if I planned well with my income, I would continue to live comfortably. She called me about mid-day. ‘Hello, baby girl.’ ‘Hello, Barbara. How’re you?’ ‘Cool. I’ve started the work as P.A to De Gov’nor.’ ‘Yeah. How’s the work?’ ‘Cool. I’m sure I’m going to enjoy it.’ She sounded excited and, again, I wished her the best. That evening, De Gov’nor called me. ‘Let’s meet in that hotel suite,’ he said. ‘Okay,’ I answered. ‘But I may come a bit late. Now that Barbara has left, I have more work to do.’ He was silent for some seconds. ‘Like what time will you be leaving the place?’ he asked. ‘Maybe by nine in the evening,’ I replied. Again he was silent briefly. ‘I’ll send a driver to come and pick you,’ he said. ‘His name is Patrick. That will save you the stress of coming here late in the night.’ ‘Oh, you are such a darling,’ I said. Few minutes to nine, the reception lady called to inform me that a man by the name Patrick was waiting to see me. ‘Let him wait,’ I said. I tidied up some things and got ready. The ride to Ikoyi was smooth. I sat at the rear right seat of the Prado jeep. I must say I was impressed by the presidential treatment De Gov’nor was giving me. I honestly wished more of such would come. It was few minutes past ten when I stepped inside De Gov’nor’s suite. From the way he grinned expansively, he was glad to see me. ‘What will you like to eat, dear?’ he asked. I had eaten about seven p.m., so I wasn’t hungry. ‘I’m okay. I ate just some hours ago.’ ‘What about chicken? Will you like to take just fried chicken?’ Gosh, this man was trying to be nice. I grinned. I did not really want anything, but maybe taking some chicken was not a bad idea. ‘Okay,’ I said, the smile still on my face. She placed me on his laps. ‘How’s my friend doing at work?’ I asked. ‘Not bad, so far. But I wish you were my P.A.’ Wonderful, I thought. I must have got a wonderful aura. ‘Barbara is good,’ I pointed out. ‘She’s hard-working and dedicated.’ He grunted. I wondered why he was particular about me being his P.A. There was a soft rapping on the door. I went to open it. The room service had come with his order. The food was brought in a large tray. De Gov’nor asked that the tray be put on he center, glass table and tipped the guy. ‘Thank you, sir,’ the beneficiary said and left. We ate in silence. I had to force myself to have the appetite and to munch the chicken. After the meal, he allowed some minutes of rest before the passionate action began. In what was becoming a normal trend, he did it only once and collapsed on the bed. The following morning, I promptly woke up at five to start preparing for work. I was dressing up when he gently opened his eyes. ‘Hello, love,’ he greeted.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Saturn101: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
‘You are welcome.’ I gently opened the long wardrobe and put my suitcases inside. Later, I decided, I would arrange my things there. ‘Now, let me take you upstairs,’ Lara said. I nodded in affirmation again. on our way out, she pointed at a bunch of three keys hanging in the key hole.

‘These ones are the keys to your room. I’ll advise that when you are not in, always lock the door.’ Again, I nodded in affirmation. We stepped out of the room. Just as she suggested, I removed the bunch and locked the door. We climbed the tiled bed up to the first bed. Immediately we got to the top, next to the stair case by the right, was a large room that served as the living-room. The black leather seats looked exquisite. Madam Rose was obviously a woman of impeccable. There was a large and impressive flat screen on, and it was showing a food and drinks channel. I watched and was impressed with the sumptuous meals they showcased. Roses Hotel must strive to excel if it must be at par with providing the kind of quality food shown on the television. Madam came to meet me. She chose a sofa not far from my seat. 'Yes, Queen. Let me give you some briefings on your work,’ she stated in earnest. ‘You are actually to be the Deputy Customer Relation Manager. Yes, for now, I've brought a lady that will be the substantive manager. She has working experience in hotel Customer Relation. You will be her deputy and you are to understudy her. The moment you've learnt the ropes, you'll take over. I do believe that you will learn fast.' I nodded in affirmation. 'Any time you want to relax, you can come up here. Meanwhile, I will tell Lara to get us something for dinner.' She stood up and went downstairs. I sat back comfortably on my seat. Then, I remembered I had not called mummy to let her know that I had safely arrived Lagos. Promptly, I brought out my phone and called her. I promptly woke up early the following morning, took my bath and dressed up for work.

The black skirt, white shirt and black jacket I wore fitted me well, certainly and undoubtedly. I was to go to the living-room upstairs and wait for Madam Rose. By few minutes after seven, I was still waiting for her. I stood up to greet her as soon as she stepped inside the room.

Lady of the Park:
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Zamar: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2022
Interesting update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: Men Commit Suicide More Because Of Patriarchy / Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures / Cross River And Ssce Fraud: My Nysc Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.