Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,201 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? (2681 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Lacrissa: 1:54am On Mar 15, 2011
His body is tight and right with the muscles and six packs but the face is not all that handsome or maybe even ugly, would you still want to do him or be attracted to him?
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 1:57am On Mar 15, 2011
You mean lust 4 him abi? shebi u dey ask whether u go still want make he 'pansh' baby girl no dey wrongly mix words jare. tongue
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by MsPotato(f): 1:58am On Mar 15, 2011
Lacrissa:

His body is tight and right with the muscles and six packs but the face is not all that handsome or maybe even ugly, would you still want to do him or be attracted to him?
If he has a good personality why now?
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 1:59am On Mar 15, 2011
If i can't look @ him. . .damnnnnnn it's not even gonna cross me mind ok!! cheesy grin
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 15, 2011
@Pweety.

You cover his face with a pillow and do him Cow Girl.

Sefini!
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 2:05am On Mar 15, 2011
Donpuzo:

@Pweety.

Sefini!
Poor thing!! cheesy shocked

Dat;'s wat they did 2 you? embarassed mehn u need to show me dat girl we must deal with her!
angry grin tongue
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 15, 2011
It depends on the functionality of the noodles within his skull. If they don't function properly, then I must vamoose as I have noodles and looks of future children to consider.
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 15, 2011
Do i look like an Ugly Guy to you.

You just dey mean me anyhow this days!

What's my crime? Loving you.  cry
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 2:10am On Mar 15, 2011
Donpuzo:

Do i look like an Ugly Guy to you.

You just dey mean me anyhow this days!

What's my crime? Loving you. cry
Do u really want me to answr that question? smiley
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 15, 2011
God will help we men from you wicked witches called women.

So we now have Indomie Instant Noodles in our head!
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Lacrissa: 2:12am On Mar 15, 2011
Pweety4me:

You mean lust 4 him abi? shebi u dey ask whether u go still want make he 'pansh' baby girl no dey wrongly mix words jare. tongue

Abi now, u got it cheesy Lust for him, want to be with him, want to hmmmmmmm

Ms. Potato:

If he has a good personality why now?
I understand good personality but i'm referring to the other here, as in lust for him or wanting to be with him, company and all that?

Pweety4me:

If i can't look @ him. . .damnnnnnn it's not even gonna cross me mind ok!! cheesy grin

So r u saying that even if his body is a 10, so hot and sexy but his face is wowo and ugly, you won;t be attracted to him?

Donpuzo:

@Pweety.

Sefini!

Lol, how long now? how many pillows? cheesy
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 15, 2011
Shey you see question mark ni?

You self like wahala ohhh.

LMAO
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by MsPotato(f): 2:15am On Mar 15, 2011
Lacrissa:

I understand good personality but i'm referring to the other here, as in lust for him or wanting to be with him, company and all that?

Im sorry but Im not that kinda person to see how people looks. I usually keep quiet and dont really have comment when I see a guy untill I really get to know him than I will see if I am attracted to him or not
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 15, 2011
@Lacrisaa.

One pillow will do, except he has an extremely Big Head and face. Considering that only the face is meant to be covered.

PS: Don't press the pillow hard against his face. He just might suffocate and you will face litigation!
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 15, 2011
Donpuzo:
God will help we men from you wicked witches called women.

So we now have Indomie Instant Noodles in our head!

Wicked how? What do you mean now? Was your head empty before lol? We get noodles too. Kini big deal? You dey look for trouble where trouble no dey. Make I resume my midterm paper lol.
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 2:28am On Mar 15, 2011
Donpuzo:

Shey you see question mark ni?

You self like wahala ohhh.

LMAO
Did u call me wicked & a witch?

Lacrissa:

Abi now, u got it cheesy Lust for him, want to be with him, want to hmmmmmmm

So r u saying that even if his body is a 10, so hot and sexy but his face is wowo and ugly, you won;t be attracted to him?

He can be my friend, i'll just dry play with him but he can't go near ME!! grin wink cool tongue
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 2:29am On Mar 15, 2011
Donpuzo:

@Lacrisaa.

One pillow will do, except he has an extremely Big Head and face. Considering that only the face is meant to be covered.

PS: Don't press the pillow hard against his face. He just might suffocate and you will face litigation!

So u get experience for the thing sef?so y u dey form fine guys? na u jor undecided tongue

So dat mean say na she go dey ontop all nite abi werrin?
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 15, 2011
Oguagua. [size=2pt]Do i look like someone with an empty noodles[/size]

@Pweety. Nope, i use that format for some females. Though the last time i tried it:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 15, 2011
I don't judge by looks.
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:06am On Mar 15, 2011
Most of these ladies can lie.

If it were possible for us to see their current boy friend only God can be the judge. grin
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 15, 2011
Osama10:

If it were possible for us to see their current boy friend only God can be the judge. grin

Whatever helps you sleep at night cool
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 15, 2011
@Osama.

U be funny guy.
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:19am On Mar 15, 2011
ogugua88:

Whatever helps you sleep at night cool

Plantain does. cool
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 3:21am On Mar 15, 2011
Osama10:

Plantain does. cool
Ewww!!

Osama10:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder grin tongue
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 15, 2011
Osama10:

Plantain does. cool

Boiled, fried, or roasted?
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:22am On Mar 15, 2011
Pweety4me:

Ewww!!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder grin tongue

You see what I mean. cool
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:23am On Mar 15, 2011
ogugua88:

Boiled, fried, or roasted?

The 3 together. shocked
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 15, 2011
Osama10:

The 3 together. shocked

Oh. In that case, you'll be served hot yam. Toodles smiley
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 3:25am On Mar 15, 2011
Osama10:

You see what I mean. cool

I'm differnt tho cheesy
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:26am On Mar 15, 2011
ogugua88:

Oh. In that case, you'll be served hot yam. Toodles smiley

Runs out of the thread. grin
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:27am On Mar 15, 2011
Pweety4me:

I'm differnt tho cheesy

Who says?
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 3:30am On Mar 15, 2011
Osama10:

Who says?
But seriously tho, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but we have what they call 'common' or 'obvious' beauties the one's most people would find attractive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? / The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. / Quitting Social Network For Marriage Sake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.