Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,747 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? (2682 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:32am On Mar 15, 2011
So does he fit "Common Handsomeness"?
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 3:35am On Mar 15, 2011
Osama10:

So does he fit "Common Handsomeness"?

Me?my man?they don't meet criteria dat's y i ride solo cool
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:37am On Mar 15, 2011
Pweety4me:

Me?my man?they don't meet criteria dat's y i ride solo cool

Singing loneliness loneliness loneliness. grin
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 3:38am On Mar 15, 2011
Osama10:

Singing loneliness loneliness loneliness. grin

Lol i don't blame you, afterall i was born alone
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:41am On Mar 15, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol i don't blame you, afterall i was born alone

OAM4J is there for you to bore your loneliness away. lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 3:45am On Mar 15, 2011
^Y r u being out of order?
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:46am On Mar 15, 2011
Just playing.
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 3:47am On Mar 15, 2011
Piss off!! cheesy
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:48am On Mar 15, 2011
Pweety4me:

Piss off!! cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 3:49am On Mar 15, 2011
^Y r u everywhere. . .get off my backside & go meet ur girlfriend!
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Osama10(m): 3:50am On Mar 15, 2011
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Brite02(m): 4:05am On Mar 15, 2011
@OP. U see that's the problem girls have due to over-population of the female folks. Those dudes who meet 60-70% of the criteria girls are looking for have been taken already!!!
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 4:11am On Mar 15, 2011
^^Plus u mr garri tongue
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 4:12am On Mar 15, 2011
Osama10:

u do ave a girlfriend right?mscheww!undecided
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 15, 2011
Brite02:

@OP. U see that's the problem girls have due to over-population of the female folks. Those dudes who meet 60-70% of the criteria girls are looking for have been taken already!!!

There are slightly more males than females in Nigeria and globally.
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Brite02(m): 5:05am On Mar 15, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Plus u mr garri tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy em em garri herra tongue
Watsup girl?
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by Pweety4me(f): 5:45am On Mar 15, 2011
Brite02:

cheesy cheesy cheesy em em garri herra tongue
Watsup girl?
I'm ok, see u larra wink cool
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by tjskii(f): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
ohhh most def,the fact that he's got a hot body and isn't goodlooking, makes him even hotter in my books tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by BABE3: 6:20am On Mar 16, 2011
tjskii:

ohhh most def,the fact that he's got a hot body and isn't goodlooking, makes him even hotter in my books tongue tongue tongue

true dat!, at least hes making good use of the body he has.
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by johnjoel(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
i love ugly girls with sex power they drve me crazy on bed
Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by kaymoney2(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
This guy is multi pack not only six pack and
I think he can find cute babe here
grin grin cheesy

Re: Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? by 190: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^ this guy is one badt JONAH HEX shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gift Can I Give My Girl Friend On Her Birthday? / I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. / Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.