Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,146 members, 7,925,581 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:20 PM

Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos (49032 Views)

Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by WoundedLamb: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Why are people not saying she married a much older man? Oh.. she's also rich.

2 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Franktom247(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
if this old man is the crowned prince imagine his fathers age old man wey like bobbi kogi i hail una ooo

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by SavageResponse(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Linus199:
no be Bobbi dis man grab like dis

Na bobbi o

That their Sharia law is only for poor people grin
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by angelfallz(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
LadySarah:
press the breast into oblivion. that's how Francis van lare and Juliet Ibrahim ex kept squeezing theirs.

Nonsense ppl who don't have respect for themselves.

How don't they have respect for themselves?
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by angelfallz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Iamdazzle:
This old man angry angry just cos they have to give her out to the next available rich man? Her sister was darned lucky smiley

your problem is that he is old, why isn't the wife complaining?
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by ubee(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
The past years i've been very surprised to see how practicing Northern muslims have dropped their robe of cultural conservativism, let their hair down and started showing off public displays of flirting, love, fun, expression of sexuality and even outright profanity in some instances without a care in the world.� And they are spearheaded by the opulent amongst them.
Go to the timeline of any of these random FB girls on nowadays that post sultry pics showing off their bodies, you will see a significant number of Northern muslim guys posting stuff like "baby you too sweet", "baby check your dm", "baby you're killing me".

It leaves me scratching my head. I can imagine if an ordinary humble citizen in the North posts such pic grabbing his wife's breast in such manner, he will still be arrested by the religious police over there. But the same religious police will not say a word if it's the high and mighty?

It's stuff like this that exposes the bondage of many people that love to be controlled and oppressed under any religion of any form. Smh

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Aksnoopy: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Adamma that has been thoroughly fvcked by Dbanj.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Raph82(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
One thing I've just noticed in all this rich pikin love up is that none of them has ever gone for a poor man's son or daughter to choose as love of their life. The rich folks keep flocking together, what an imbalanced social life.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by angelfallz(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Kanuri blood! The most beautiful Northerners in Nigeria smiley

Wouldn't that be the Fulanis?
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by angelfallz(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
ijewejones:
The man looks way too older than the girl or should I say the man looks like the girl's(woman) father(maybe its from my eyes) grin lipsrsealed

But since it's out on Nairaland forum for deliberation...what more can one say

Congratulations to them & more lovely things abounds for them

How come his age is problem to you but not the woman?
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Greatfullheart: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

MONEY MEET MONEY.

RICH GUYS LOVE TO GO FOR RICH LADIES,
I KEEP THANKING GOD FOR PUTTING ME IN A WEATHY HOME.
lets hook up
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by angelfallz(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Dis man fit born dis small girl nau grin, make den dis old man live all dis small small girls for person nau grin
Wallai poor Aboki don suffer grin, see as dis man grab that level hard, child abuse grin

Lol, women plenty for Nigeria, go get your own. Woman no complain about the man age na you come dey complain

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by angelfallz(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Paedophile

you obviously don't know the meaning of paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
So wetin we go take this one do? Old man young girl. So Regina Daniels part 2. Is she an actress? What’s the advert for? Or na d girl Dbanj dey smash b4? Abeg clear road we dey find money.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Emeka71(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
lovely
They're not even mates.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by friday2011(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Where are those northern coalition groups that like to chastise people on what they post on social media.

This two belong to the high class... Doubt if they can question there mood and posture.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Emeka71:
They're not even mates.
A man is not supposed to be mates with his wife
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by friday2011(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
ubee:
The past years i've been very surprised to see how practicing Northern muslims have dropped their robe of cultural conservativism, let their hair down and started showing off public displays of flirting, love, fun, expression of sexuality and even outright profanity in some instances without a care in the world.� And they are spearheaded by the opulent amongst them.
Go to the timeline of any of these random FB girls on nowadays that post sultry pics showing off their bodies, you will see a significant number of Northern muslim guys posting stuff like "baby you too sweet", "baby check your dm", "baby you're killing me".

It leaves me scratching my head. I can imagine if an ordinary humble citizen in the North posts such pic grabbing his wife's breast in such manner, he will still be arrested by the religious police over there. But the same religious police will not say a word if it's the high and mighty?

It's stuff like this that exposes the bondage of many people that love to be controlled and oppressed under any religion of any form. Smh

You nailed it bro... The north and its people dont really know what they want.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by pozehnani(f): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mature love. Not chingum boys love.

Good.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Yankee101: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Old man

No, very old man

Sugar daddy things
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by BlaqT: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
why is this man pressing someone's daughter's breast like that
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Talk2david1(m): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2020
starbuck:
Are they not Muslims sad sad

Is this not Haram undecided undecided

I mean the pressing of brezz
It's haram if U are poor....
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by davidluv(m): 1:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Oya Kannywood, Get ready to place a ban.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2020
This one he is grabbing her boobs,Arewa would not say it's unpleasant...No covered hair...
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 1:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Generalwoodz:
Me that has been denied breast since time in imoriver ... cry cry this life no balance . My fellow citizen is pressing it with reckless like a faulty remote

A friend once asked me what I loved most
I said breast...

He said. Dont you love money ?
I replied: No. I love breast
breast is gud.But money answereth all things

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by jamiudarex(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2020
Generalwoodz:
Me that has been denied breast since time in imoriver ... cry cry this life no balance . My fellow citizen is pressing it with reckless like a faulty remote

A friend once asked me what I loved most
I said breast...

He said. Dont you love money ?
I replied: No. I love breast
Real Nigga
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Comedian2019: 1:42am On Nov 08, 2020
starbuck:
Are they not Muslims sad sad

Is this not Haram undecided undecided

I mean the pressing of brezz
In the world of the rich, there's nothing like haram. It's all about enjoyment.
Let the poor keep enslaving themselves with "haram" grin grin grin
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Comedian2019: 1:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Abragidi:
This one he is grabbing her boobs,Arewa would not say it's unpleasant...No covered hair...
Mumuric will not see this grin
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Tedpgrass: 3:31am On Nov 08, 2020
Wahala90:

Everytime I see this picture, I wonder how bad the fart was?? grin grin grin

Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by lordswill03: 4:08am On Nov 08, 2020
So if you don't grab her boobs like that in public we won't know she's your wife?
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Gval123: 5:12am On Nov 08, 2020
It seem everybody is a billionaire in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.