Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,992 members, 7,931,401 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President (43998 Views)

Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by afemgbosey(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
azikiweironsi:
Yinmu Tap Tap Tap Oga Pastor wake up it's morning.

Morning at 6:47pm?
Drop that ogogoro now!
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Shelumiel: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
[s]
byrron:

Did you just say disturbing proofs? Which court acknowledged the so called proofs and why are the imaginary russian bolts fabricated internet proofs not fooling even the most susceptible and gullible minds?

Well, denial comes before reality set's in.
[/s] Voter fraud committed by the Democrats has been caught on camera and its f**king everywhere!!! And its only dumb f**ks like you (because of lust for corruption) that turn a blind eye to see it.

4 Likes

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Zionbel:

People like you that didn't support Trump because of Christianity are the biggest and greatest FOOLS because you have no knowledge on what's happening and have refused to know. It shows you have no purpose and personal conviction, and have refused to know your purpose for being.
Your deliberate ignorance is what makes you a very big FOOL.

On point!

3 Likes

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shelumiel:
Shut the f**k up. Arent you aware that Trump is gonna start the proceedings regarding Biden's electoral victory tomorrow? Mtchww...slowpoke
Insult doesn't make your arguement superior my dude.

Do take care.
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by 9iceprince(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamFINESSE:
Why is it mainly afonjas that are rejoicing and gloating over Trump's defeat

Trump eat una yam grin

and why are Ipob pigs pained about his loss
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by buJu234: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
God anything that will make Trump to win destroy by fire...lol

Biden is the only way for immigrants oo...
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by LordOfTheGame: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wise men take Precaution..
They don't Make Noise..
They don't Join the Crowd..
The President of Mexico is a Wise Leader..
I Have seen so Much Mysteries in these Endtimes and Last days..

It's not Over Until it is Over!

Don't mind people who dance along in the crowd of ignorance. Joe Biden is still being declared winner in projection by the corrupt mainstream medias and not officially. There are discoveries of voter fraud almost everywhere and the investigations into them are going on right now. The joint congress will have until Jan 6 to officially announce the winner after every investigation have been concluded so, I don't why they're celebrating in rush a man whose track record of fraud and manipulation are well kept.

Meanwhile, how is the ministry doing? The Lord is your strength.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by LordOfTheGame: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
vincijr:
It might sound delusional but something tells me Trump might be back for a second term

We have the same feelings and I can tell you that with discoveries of voter fraud almost everywhere, the legal challenge is in right course and Trump's winning the election.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by holyshadow: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
so, i ask: when did CNN, BBC and other American media organizations become ELECTORAL UMPIRE that declare the winners in US elections

3 Likes

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Olukay1994(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
H
Shelumiel:
There is a possibility. Alot of disturbing proofs of massive rigging are surfacing online.

Rigging na Democrats way of life from the creation of the foundation of the world

2 Likes

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] Voter fraud committed by the Democrats has been caught on camera and its f**king everywhere!!! And its only dumb f**ks like you (because of lust for corruption) that turn a blind eye to see it.

You had to resort to e-insults simply because my opinion and observations differs from yours? This is the same primitive mentality that cost your lord Donald Trump the presidency.

I'm sure you haven't even seen a US ballot before nor voted in any US elections yet you are being more catholic than the pope.

Alledged voter frauds are only determined and resolved in the courts and not on social media with lot's of fabricated and debunked innuendo making the rounds.

For the umpteenth time, being delusional only slows your heartbreak healing process.

Just accept the realities and move on and no amount of feel good online rants can nullify the inauguration of J. Biden on 20th January 2021.

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Neddstark: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
IJOBA2:
BRUH I HEAR SAY KAMALA HARRIS NIECE MARY IBO MAN. THIS ONE NA SERIOUS HEADACHE FOR OUR JIHADISTS BRETHREN O shocked

So Because Kamala's niece fell in love many years ago to an Igbo man, that makes Igbos the best tribe in Africa ba? Can't you upgrade your reasoning to a higher level?
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by LordOfTheGame: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
DamZik:
This is a president with common sense. A certain lifeless president had rushed to congratulate Biden
using disgraceful English on twitter even when nobody has been announced winner. Is CNN the electoral unmpire? APC Polithiefcians need to receive sense for once.

Don't mind the dullard that doesn't know the difference between PROJECTION and OFFICIAL. And his hordes of zombies are celebrating already.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by LordOfTheGame: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
MMXX:
Whether Biden or trump,let the will of God be done.

Only feel bad Obama is backing biden

I pray Biden never be influenced by the occultic Obama and his cohort.He's only an agent of the devil..They won't come up with more devilish bills.

Braceup people the end time is coming,Give your life to Christ and be saved from all the tribulations that will befall the earth cos gross darkness will cover the whole earth..

Biden is more occultic with criminal records than Obama. Both are going down in the nearest possible time. Evidence of massive rigging ate surfacing online and intelligent investigations are in full gear to unravel their dirty games.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Righteousness89(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Don't mind people who dance along in the crowd of ignorance. Joe Biden is still being declared winner in projection by the corrupt mainstream medias and not officially. There are discoveries of voter fraud almost everywhere and the investigations into them are going on right now. The joint congress will have until Jan 6 to officially announce the winner after every investigation have been concluded so, I don't why they're celebrating in rush a man whose track record of fraud and manipulation are well kept.

Meanwhile, how is the ministry doing? The Lord is your strength.
Awesome!
GOD is GREAT!
All my Enemies Have Submitted!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by sigiyaya(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

You are Sick and terribly in need of urgent attention.

You are the one sounding like someone insane here. Calling someone who minds his business, bears his mind on issues, and makes choices like everyone else mad.

You are mad.

You and your likes attacking the guy for his opinion on issues.
If you are not sick upstairs why must you expect everyone to think like you, believe in what you believe, serve God the way you serve the demons troubling your mendular and side the presidential candidate you are siding.

You are Mad!

Righteousness89 has every right every Nairalander has to bear his mind on issues. Who ever doesn't like it should go plung in the ocean.

Nonsense!
what a terrible fool you are grin
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Shelumiel: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
byrron:

You had to resort to e-insults simply because my opinion and observations differs from yours? This is the same primitive mentality that cost your lord Donald Trump the presidency.

I'm sure you haven't even seen a use ballot before nor voted in any US elections yet you are being more catholic than the pope.

Alledged voter frauds are only determined and resolved in the courts and not on social media with lot's of fabricated and debunked innuendo making the rounds.

For the umpteenth time, being delusional only slows your heartbreak healing process.

Just accept the realities and move on and no amount of feel good online rants can nullify the inauguration of J. Biden on 20th January 2021.

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your heartbreak.
I don't blame you. I blame Nairaland for allowing degenerates like you access. And please dont quote me if you don't want me insulting your late father and mother.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by edoairways: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
They don't Make Noise..

Sorry bro but Trump isn't winning this case. The prince of this world had hjacked the whole process. Most Christians weren't viligilant this time around

1 Like

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by maxzzo1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
This Mexican get sense nebi us wey don rush send congratz but if na to end protest we go beg to talk...

2 Likes

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Prymestrr(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
vincijr:
It might sound delusional but something tells me Trump might be back for a second term

He will recontest in 2024 elections. But as for the just concluded one, he's just a sore loser.

Righteousness89 or whatever is just a typical Pharisee. Agent of the church and not God. He has no relationship with God the creator at all. Cowards hiding behind Christianity to spread hate and negativity around the world angry
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Burgerlomo: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
byinks:
The Mexican president knows too well how cartels operate...even electoral fraud cartels

It's possible that they can give Trump the same thing they gave to one of the South East governor, me I know wan mention name.
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by byinks(f): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Burgerlomo:

It's possible that they can give Trump the same thing they gave to one of the South East governor, me I know wan mention name.

You may end up in Owerri if you're not careful
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Lightman300(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
vincijr:

Not at all; you don't sound delusional.
US is not a banana republic. There is a constitution.The media doesn't get to declare the winner of the presidential election in the US.That role is the exclusive reserve of the electors.What you are seeing now are mere ululation that has no value whatsoever. Can the sham, called election stand when is taken to SCOTUS.
PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANT;THE RIDE IS ABOUT TO BE FUNFILLED!

4 Likes

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by okenwa101(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamFINESSE:
Why is it mainly afonjas that are rejoicing and gloating over Trump's defeat

Trump eat una yam grin

I dont want to mention name or call any tribe but whoever support Bidden policy to free up US borders are same people that spoiled and keep spoiling their country, so they could run to already made country with Thier family. Ntor Trump is still America's President. Fix your country and stop slaving your self

1 Like

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by drakeskull(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
They don't Make Noise..

You're not wise, used to think otherwise

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shelumiel:
I don't blame you. I blame Nairaland for allowing degenerates like you access. And please dont quote me if you don't want me insulting your late father and mother.

Well, just to let you know that no one has monopoly to inconsequential e-rants and insults and that I'm being very civil and still restraining myself from engaging you in such e-toutic insulting means of expression doesn’t mean i can't come down to your level if that's the language you understand.

Well, look at my profile and yours and see who the denigrate that was allowed into niaraland and make the call yourself judging by how long we've both been on this platform.

Any hunger induced futher rants from you will be responded to in full measure, be guided.

If your parents are already late then accept my belated condolences and mine are still living peacefully and I'm enjoying their daily prayers of everything good
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by bluefilm: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
buJu234:
God anything that will make Trump to win destroy by fire...lol

Biden is the only way for immigrants oo...

You will not go and develop your own country.

You are there looking for already made country with greener pastures for you to reap from abi?

Na Trump fit all of una, las las.

These four years he held sway must have been so much hell for you guys.

Sorry o.
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by kingxsamz(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] Voter fraud committed by the Democrats has been caught on camera and its f**king everywhere!!! And its only dumb f**ks like you (because of lust for corruption) that turn a blind eye to see it.

Give me the link to this video.
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by fantastic1: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Excuse me. Are you saying the choice of the people shouldn't stand for religious reasons?
Righteousness89:
They don't Make Noise..

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by sorepco(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Taah! Shattap there.

Righteousness89:
They don't Make Noise..

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by drakeskull(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump right now

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
sigiyaya:
what a terrible fool you are grin
Not everyone bears same name as your father. I am not the fool , he is.

grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Martin Neumaier: German Politician Licking Toilet Seat & Smearing Poo / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.