Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,477 members, 7,964,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President (44145 Views)

Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Zionbel(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=Wolgrace post=95864056]

Oh! So you know about Jesus Christ, but anti-Trump is all that triggered your stupidity and foolishness towards the truth of God forewarned and foretold by His ancient prophets? Wake up ye drunkard!!

“Luke 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken.

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians (Zionbel), who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

You will know the biggest fool with time. Just a little time, you shall see it happening right before your very blind eyes..

You will know know when you stand before Christ and give Him reasons why you sank like Peter and fell away from Jesus Christ..."

Wow! So God even gave you His word to cleanse you off FOOLISHNESS and STUPIDITY. He's so merciful, gracious and kind.
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Offpoint1: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2020
DamZik:
Are you an unbeliever sir? You need to know why true Christians all over the world are surpporting Trump. You are calling Believers in Nigeria hypocritical because you dislike them but you don't notice muslims surpporting Biden. Everybody is entitled to his opinion. So stop the hate and disdain.
Then if you say Trump has no chance, it means you are pre-emptive, prejudiced and sentimental. No unbiased man can conclude a case that is already in the court of law. Even the chief judge can't think like that let alone of saying it out.
I don't need to be a believer or unbeliever to write the truth.
All of the sudden, Trump is the Messiah who would stop Christians persecution.
No matter who rule America, it doesn't stop Christians from being persecuted... In fact Christianity was designed for persecution... Read your Bible.

It's foolishness to say Muslims are supporting Biden or Trump. You can tell me all votes Biden got are from Muslims and all votes Trump got are from Christians...
The both candidates got their votes from different sphere of people.
You guys should stop being paranoid, Biden is not a Muslim...
No man has the power to end Christianity and Islam or any religion, except God himself.

I'm not being bias, the judges don't need to say it due to their position and that doesn't mean they don't know it. If it was one or two states, I'll believe there is a good chance of Trump MAY win... But 5 states? Be realistic here.

Like I said earlier, I don't give a shit about the both of them.
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2020
Offpoint1:

I don't need to be a believer or unbeliever to write the truth.
All of the sudden, Trump is the Messiah who would stop Christians persecution.
No matter who rule America, it doesn't stop Christians from being persecuted... In fact Christianity was designed for persecution... Read your Bible.

It's foolishness to say Muslims are supporting Biden
or Trump. You can tell me all votes Biden got are from Muslims and all votes Trump got are from Christians...
The both candidates got their votes from different sphere of people.
You guys should stop being paranoid, Biden is not a Muslim...
No man has the power to end Christianity and Islam or any religion, except God himself.

I'm not being bias, the judges don't need to say it due to their position and that doesn't mean they don't know it. If it was one or two states, I'll believe there is a good chance of Trump MAY win... But 5 states? Be realistic here.

Like I said earlier, I don't give a shit about the both of them.
You don't want to accept that muslims are surpporting Biden but you believe that Christians are surpporting Trump and you are calling we Christians hypocritical. Are you not the one hypocritical here? What is wrong in me having my own preference just as you have yours?

You people have made it look like it is bad to surpport Trump and good to surpport Biden. Why? I know that you are a Christian by birth but not a Christian by heart. It's never late.

Surpport your Biden in peace and let those who surpport Trump surpport him in peace. All of us can not think the same way or the same thing.
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by luluosas(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Help me tell them oooooo
Notatribalist:
Buhari is not a world leader.
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Offpoint1: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2020
DamZik:
You don't want to accept that muslims are surpporting Biden but you believe that Christians are surpporting Trump and you are calling we Christians hypocritical. Are you not the one hypocritical here? What is wrong in me having my own preference just as you have yours?

You people have made it look like it is bad to surpport Trump and good to surpport Biden. Why? I know that you are a Christian by birth but not a Christian by heart. It's never late.

Surpport your Biden in peace and let those who surpport Trump surpport him in peace. All of us can not think the same way or the same thing.
LOL, I know the game you want to play.
FYI the both candidates got supporters from both religion, so I still maintain my stand.

About "admit" game you want to play:
Kindly show me how many of threads you've seen a Muslim or group of Muslims publicly praying, parading and matching in support of Biden.
Show me any video of a Muslim praying for Biden to win the election.
Show me how many Muslims comments on Nairaland saying Biden victory will favour Muslims or Islam.
If you can show me, then I will show over 100s of the listed about NIGERIAN Christians doing so openly for Trump. With such evidence, you don't expect me not to accept Nigerians Christians are in support of Trump out of religion sentiment.

If I had seen such attitudes display by Muslims here, I would have attacked them the same way.

So don't play the side game with me, I speak base on what I see and not out sentiment.

I'm a Christian, but not a blind and foolish one.
If being blind and foolishly buying every conspiracy theories chunk out by religious leaders makes one a Christian at heart... I don't want to be one.
If voting my leaders base on religious sentiment makes me a Christian at heart, I don't want to be one.

If I study a Muslim, Buddhist or traditionist and find he/she has more credibility to perform better as a leader, I'll gladly vote such person over my Christian candidate... And if my Christian candidate have more credibility than them, then I'll also gladly vote for him/her.
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=Zionbel post=95870425][/quote]

Nothing more.. Mr slumber.

Fools professing to be wise despite been forewarned by Jesus Christ...

Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by ITL: 3:36am On Nov 12, 2020
[quote
Re: It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President by NOwazobia: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2020
ITL:

>>>>>
Fixing CHRISTianity on the basis of seemly good morals is simply hypocrisy and a disfavor to the GOSPEL of Christ. A good study of the gospel of Christ as practically played out by Apostle Paul in his missionary travails clearly gives us a template to follow. "Public good ACTS and playing to the gallery - to gain peoples approval is NOT same as following CHRIST. In Antioch (a non-Jewish inhabitant), the guys didn't go with stickers - but their inherent behaviors over a period of time made people around NAME them - followers of CHRIST ( CHRISTians) - Acts 11: 20 -26
Let USA politics be on its own and let American citizens pray & chose their leaders while we pray & do same in our motherland. There is no need to LINK the bible book of revelations with the American political space - that's babyish spiritually and lack of discernment.
i guess you just want to talk cause i don't see how what you wrote correlate to what you quoted or may be u quoted wrongly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques / Martin Neumaier: German Politician Licking Toilet Seat & Smearing Poo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.