Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

#EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (50636 Views)

Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by JohnOkolo: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I am a Buhari supporter and I have had people judge me even when they don't know anything about me just on the basis of that.

For me I will call it a coincidence until a link between their support for Atiku and their#ENDSARS roles is presented.

If I judge them on the basis of who they support then I have become like them.

This is all I see I Buhari and APC Supporters, forwarding thinking and that's why am a Proud supporter of APC not cause they don't have their flaws but cause progressive mind's of Nigerians supporting the party.

I can't judge those supporters and I stand against all forms of political blackmail, let the evidence speak for itself and conclusions are drawn out, a Court was approached by CBN before those accounts were frozen.

We cannot sweep all what happened during, after and within the #ENDSARS protest as if it was meant to occur, we cannot as a Country support the looting of legitimate businesses, maiming of Police Officers, Wanton destruction of life's and properties and look away.

I support a thorough investigation into what happened in disguise with the #ENDSARS and #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY peaceful movement by the Youths and People of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by leisuretym: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2020
Was it Atiku that asked SARS to be killing people and be collecting money up and down? Was that Atikus government? Are you saying I can not protest against bad governance even if I voted Buhari? Stop playing Buhari and Atiku card, they are all belong to the looters generation.

PDP and APC are all the same.
Give us good governance , Simple as ABC

Give us Job, good roads, power and good health care

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by rickyrex(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Atiku just dey waste him time.. All smart Nigerians know the protest was sponsored by opposing elements, just to spite President Buhari and disrupt his government because of what he did to them at the poll.. But no matter what Atiku does, he'll NEVER be the president..

Shameful he couldn't win the election even in one of the too many parallel/alternate universes... Especially on the alternate Earths..

On Earth core and billions of other alternate Earths, he lost to President Mohammadu Buhari..

He even came behind Timaya and Naira Marley on two of the alternate Earths - Earth 098570 and Earth 055986 - which were still won by President Mohammadu Buhari... On some, he wasn't even qualified to contest... So I don't understand why he's disturbing himself, as there's nothing he can do. His fate is already sealed. He can NEVER become our President!

May God help Nigeria.

When you go know say nah nonsense you write nah when you take 50k to market for food stuff and end up buying only Maggi your eyes go open say Nigerians dey vex for this government

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by lexy2014: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Neddstark:
They should all be arrested. All they do is rant and make noise online to swerve views of gullible Nigerians. See how they hijacked a noble protests against police brutality to that to unseat a president. They are all mad, including that midget can can comfortably enter my school bag.

Who are d "they" that "rant& make noise online, hijacked a noble protests against police brutality to that to unseat a president?"
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by mankan2k7(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2020
was it a crime to support atiku? nonsense and dulladdinh-o

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by IMAMofWAR: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2020
all rubbish so because i support atiku or buhari or jonathan, if i see rubbish ma no talk?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Mayeldah(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2020
So deos it mean those who supported Atiku should not protest? Where there not Buhari supporters who also protested?

The person who tweeted this is an enemy of the state and a fool.

Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by jpworld(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2020
I supported atiku 2019 and i also believe the endsars protest agitation is the right thing, to stop police brutality.

They should stop this conspiracy theory, a lot of people championing the endsars are in London.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by obailala(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2020
I really get disgusted at this type of stupid reasoning... In essence, people cant complain about bad leadership without being sponsored by someone?

Just the same way some crackheads claim the millions of Nigerians who protested pump price hike in 2012 were sponsored by APC, now these imbeciles are claiming people who protested against police brutality are sponsored by PDP? When will this broad daylight foolishness end?

Even if the fellows mentioned are Atiku buddies, so what? Arent they Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by lexy2014: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I am a Buhari supporter and I have had people judge me even when they don't know anything about me just on the basis of that.

For me I will call it a coincidence until a link between their support for Atiku and their#ENDSARS roles is presented.

Respect

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Gordson: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2020
With this useless theory it is evident that Buhari and APC supporters are just stupid.

Nothing more

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by oluwaseyi0: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Golan007:

It is just a coincidence they all happen to be Atiku supporters?
They are hiding supporters of bihari that are fed up with him and protested

You people are unwilling to face the issue rather you are chasing clot
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Blakjewelry(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I like people who reason
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by sapientia(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Golan007:

I agree.

Yet there's something rather curious about them actively trying to reach out to Atiku.

I think there's something deeper known thr within intelligence community concerning funding.

We'll keep watching..

Did you check the date of that post?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by SenorRex: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Atiku just dey waste him time.. All smart Nigerians know the protest was sponsored by opposing elements, just to spite President Buhari and disrupt his government because of what he did to them at the poll.. But no matter what Atiku does, he'll NEVER be the president..

Shameful he couldn't win the election even in one of the too many parallel/alternate universes... Especially on the alternate Earths..

On Earth core and billions of other alternate Earths, he lost to President Mohammadu Buhari..

He even came behind Timaya and Naira Marley on two of the alternate Earths - Earth 098570 and Earth 055986 - which were still won by President Mohammadu Buhari... On some, he wasn't even qualified to contest... So I don't understand why he's disturbing himself, as there's nothing he can do. His fate is already sealed. He can NEVER become our President!

May God help Nigeria.

#Endsars was a mass protest against d brutality and beastiality of SARS. It was not politically motivated. If u or urs have not bn tortured by SARS u won't know. Pls leave Ariku or any one else out of this or are u happy d way this country is bn run?
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by emerged01(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2020
Look at how they want to rubbish people’s reputation. Endsars is not about those three people. Govt should expose those behind Boko haram and leave Endsars protesters.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2020
Check below summary of Atiku by his boss OBJ

Atiku is someone never to be trusted. He is worse than a snake period.

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Badonasty(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Lol...they sha wan link this endsars stuff to pdp sha..

Nb...I’m not a fan of either parties
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Eriokanmi: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2020
OlogoJ:

I wish I could believe you but the truth is that more and more the protest is looking like a PDP orchestrated agenda for regime change, when we all know PDP and APC are same-same. I wish both parties can be barred from participating in the next general elections.

For the first time make this known. I'm one of the peaceful protesters and I need no dime from any politicians. Im not a hungry man. Join us in sending them packing...apc and pdp alike. Imagine the Nigerians elected in the US Congress for the first time. Godfathers and corruption politicians would have killed their ambitions back home without them winning ordinary wards Chairman. It's up to you.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by gbengaeed(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2020
If they allow Sowore in, he would discover all their ground scheme. they were smart to keep him out. you can see that 4 years politicians is not the nation problem but the people.
Ventura1:
Maybe it's one of the reason Rinu and others attacked Sowore, claiming they do not want his type of peaceful RevolutionNOW.

That being said doesn't mean they do not have a right to protest, it was clearly emphasized that the Endsars protest was a leaderless movement. At one time, Rinu wanted to pose as a leader at Alausa before she was pulled down.

ENDSARS was and is a genuine agitation.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Sysinfo: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeria get problem, everyone as one or two parties dy all voted for, I vote for buhari but still stand to protest against police in brutality and bad governments,

Nigeria government predicted hollums are going to hijack the projects, the security operations was order not to interfer or protest the citizens at d early stage of the protests,

Now them dem dy interpret the law for us nw that hollums hijack the protests from d youth,

I don't no much again Nigeria constitution oooo,

We see citizens out site 9ja wey protest and how the security operative handle things.

Again make dem no just start waiting dem no fit finish

Youths are angry gan
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Eriokanmi: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Neddstark:

Guy, PDP or APC is presenting a presidential candidate that will be president come 2023. And just like Americans are crying about Trump, you can wail about the outcome and nothing will happen.
Except you wish to remain a perpetual slave. Our next agenda is electoral reform. This must be achieved before 2023. Details later

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Minjim: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2020
I don't really know what this is supposed mean. So those who supported Atiku have no right to asked for Endsar or and end to Bad government ?
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Golan007: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2020
sapientia:

Did you check the date of that post?

Yes I did.

In fact, the fact that they reached out to him so long ago lends support to my theory that they are his surrogates.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Ugonna62: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2020
women with prolaps or wide vagina lips should call us on 08132296513 to regain ur confidence as a woman.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Golan007: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Sysinfo:
Nigeria get problem, everyone as one or two parties dy all voted for, I vote for buhari but still stand to protest against police in brutality and bad governments,

Nigeria government predicted hollums are going to hijack the projects, the security operations was order not to interfer or protest the citizens at d early stage of the protests,

Now them dem dy interpret the law for us nw that hollums hijack the protests from d youth,

I don't no much again Nigeria constitution oooo,

We see citizens out site 9ja wey protest and how the security operative handle things.

Again make dem no just start waiting dem no fit finish

Youths are angry gan

You protested yes.

But you were not a conduit for funding and sustaining the protest that we all saw transform into carnage.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by femi4: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2020
uptimum123:
More...
Atiku was in APC in 2014

This is dead on arrival

2. Debo reacted to Atiku using his cliche "fantabulous" . no more , no less

3. Rinu supported Atiku in 2019 election while endsars was in 2020

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by banio: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2020
Golan007:

It is just a coincidence they all happen to be Atiku supporters?

Is it not NATURAL that those that would be at the forefront of any protest against any government WON'T be their supporters.
Let's stop being too sentimental.

Definitely the protest was lead by antiBuhari citizens. antiBuhari citizens would obviously be proAtiku.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by MsAllison(f): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
In the EndSARS protest, Everyone have their hidden agenda towards it. That of Ipob is clear to everyone, now this
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by obailala(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:
Someone who sponsors others to disrupt a democratically elected government, resulting in the unfortunate deaths of citizens and law enforcement officers and the burning/looting of government properties and private businesses is AN ENEMY OF STATE.
Omenka are you basically saying here that ENDSARS protesters were trying to disrupt a democratically elected government and were responsible for the burning and looting that took place? Your stance on this matter is strange...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by drlateef: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:

What about the Dubai business class ticket? Does that make sense to you.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Sysinfo: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Except you wish to remain a perpetual slave. Our next agenda is electoral reform. This must be achieved before 2023. Details later

I can't wait to cast my vote, so many illiterate dy rule us for this Country, God will see true the years, 2023 here I cum

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age / Wike, Secondus Welcome Jonathan & Wife In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.