Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,331 members, 7,881,235 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:52 PM

#EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (50563 Views)

Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by simplesearch: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2020
So none of the protesters were Pro-buhari whether in 2015 or 2019?
You can route for any candidate of your choice in an election if you feel the candidate possess the right qualification and experience.
The bottom line of the protest aside the looting and other destruction that follow is good governance, and if the three people mentioned in this case are obsessed with the vision of a new Nigeria with the conviction that Atiku is the better option at that point in time why not? After all we are in a democratic dispensation where the right to vote and be voted for is clearly stated, even the right to freedom of association.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Golan007: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2020
emerged01:
Look at how they want to rubbish people’s reputation. Endsars is not about those three people. Govt should expose those behind Boko haram and leave Endsars protesters.

Boko Haram as was stated earlier, germinated from seeds of protests just as we witnessed.

Later, houses, shops, religious buildings etc. were burnt.

It seems you are suggesting that government should not investigate how a seemingly peaceful protest, despite government's acquiescence to the requests of the protesters morphed into a looting and vandalisation exercise.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
so becos they are supporters of Atiku means he was using them? I wonder how we think in this country.....how will Atiku want to destabilize president Buhari government when they all know what is playing at Ask rock?
so as a staunch supporter of governor wike, so am part of his plans to deploy military at oyigbo?

what you don't understand is that this government speaks from two sides of the mouth...the same government begging youths to be calm, doing town hall meetings n doing fake news campaign is still going about arresting them, seizing there passport n freezing there bank accounts.....

instead of addressing major issues, they are just chasing shadows!

For the fact that the government is telling them to calm down doesn't mean it would not investigate a crime against their name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by bencr7: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2020
Which can foolish post is thiz,.
Miracle2020,seunmsg,Golan007,SuperBold, ThatFairGuy include d op u see u guys need brain check becuz with u guys diz country is doom becuz of pple like u

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Oga go and sit down, irrespective of who anyone supports, as a citizen, you have every right to come out peacefully, and protest, when you know things are not working well. So because they supported Atiku, they should fold their arms and die in silence.

Golan007:

It is just a coincidence they all happen to be Atiku supporters?
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Tzar(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2020
So?!
When did it become criminal to support a political figure or party?
The people behind the EndSARS smear campaign have the IQ of an idiot. �

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by od501: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2020
uptimum123:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/twitter-user-links-top-endsars-activists-to-atiku/

They have taken to blackmail! Did you see that guys?! This morons have taken to blackmail! So an activist cannot support a party again?! Instead of them to be honest with resolving the issue at hand, they are playing the blackmail card.
Do you see why this country can never get better, ever!
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Golan007: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2020
banio:

Is it not NATURAL that those that would be at the forefront of any protest against any government WON'T be their supporters.
Let's stop being too sentimental.

Definitely the protest was lead by antiBuhari citizens. antiBuhari citizens would obviously be proAtiku.

Which is what makes the protest opaque.

As was seen, the demands of the protesters were met, perhaps to their utmost surprise and dismay.

If they were genuinely about SARS, they would have withdrawn with the promise to regroup once government reneged on their promises.

For the spearheads to be surrogates of PDP, the sincerity of the protest is lost.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by omenka(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2020
obailala:
Omenka are you basically saying here that ENDSARS protesters were trying to disrupt a democratically elected government and were responsible for the burning and looting that took place? Your stance on this matter is strange...
The operational word in my post is resulting in.

You're a smart guy and understand what that means.

I, probably like you, once supported the protests at the very beginning. But after all the government concessions, the disbandment and ascension to all five initial demands made, and they were still going "end SARS, end SARS", I knew right away their ranks have been infiltrated by fifth columnists.

Everything went south from there on.

The loses in Lagos state still pains me to this day. They were TOTALLY AVOIDABLE. And to think some people are still urging a second wave suggests indeed there is way more to their intention than they'd like to admit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by 2oby: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:
In as much as I disagree with their roles during the#ENDSARS protests, I think they have every legitimate right to support whosoever they like politically.
Atiku is not an enemy of the state so he must definitely have supporters.
That's my honest submission on this case.

God bless you. You spoke all i needed to say.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Golan007: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2020
bencr7:
Which can foolish post is thiz,.
Miracle2020,seunmsg,Golan007,SuperBold, ThatFairGuy include d op u see u guys need brain check becuz with u guys diz country is doom becuz of pple like u

You are suggesting government should not investigate riots, anarchy and arson?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by uchennaq(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Nonsense story, we all supported Atiku against bubu..that one na new story.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by od501: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2020
elizadeJAC:
This is the most useless i've read in months.....Does participating in a protest disqualifies you from openly supporting a candidate for Presidency?

Was the Protest a campaign for Atiku or PDP, or did you see any placard/ inscription that explains that?

Was any amount from PDP or Atiku traced to any of the EndSars Protester's account?

These are salient questions we should ask.

My brother, help me ask them oo...they have taken to cheap blackmail.

Abeg...those cars na how much Jared? grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by texazzpete(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2020
May God punish all the people here who are essentially saying only APC members or supporters have the right to peaceful protest.

Kai! Many of our youth have truly sold their souls for petty cash.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by tot(f): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2020
leisuretym:
Was it Atiku that asked SARS to be killing people and be collecting money up and down? Was that Atikus government? Are you saying I can to protest against bad governance even if I voted Buhari? Stop playing Buhari and Atiku card, they are all belong to the looters generation.

PDP and APC are all the same.
Give us good governance , Simple as ABC

Give us Job, good roads, power and good health care

Eod!
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Xano(m): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Golan007:
Atiku always looking for backdoor.

To support Atiku's bid for election in 2019, now means he sponsored peaceful protests.

Great, you need sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by 12inchess: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2020
I knew it will come to this. It is either to divide along religious lines, tribal lines, party lines etc. All of these lines and division never benefit the masses. I don't even give a shit if the protests were sponsored by Atiku because we live in a democracy. But who sponsored the thugs causing mayhem? Who sponsored the unknown soldiers at Lekki?

If you look at this thread you will see a lot of people before me that have posted a lot of nonsense because the majority don't have sense or maybe some are being paid to. They like to accept division for the benefit of their oppressors or a small pittance. This is why I've given up on Nigeria and I'm just focused on setting up myself abroad.

The leaders in Nigeria are extremely bad and useless but it's the majority of citizenry that support them that give them legitimacy.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Ihatemumu: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Atiku just dey waste him time.. All smart Nigerians know the protest was sponsored by opposing elements, just to spite President Buhari and disrupt his government because of what he did to them at the poll.. But no matter what Atiku does, he'll NEVER be the president..

Shameful he couldn't win the election even in one of the too many parallel/alternate universes... Especially on the alternate Earths..

On Earth core and billions of other alternate Earths, he lost to President Mohammadu Buhari..

He even came behind Timaya and Naira Marley on two of the alternate Earths - Earth 098570 and Earth 055986 - which were still won by President Mohammadu Buhari... On some, he wasn't even qualified to contest... So I don't understand why he's disturbing himself, as there's nothing he can do. His fate is already sealed. He can NEVER become our President!

May God help Nigeria.

Mention 7 achievements your President Buhari has made.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by hush15: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
uptimum123:
More

This is all trash, trash, trash... Those that support Buhari but are protesting nko cos they also experience police brutality and bad governance.

Me am a proud Atiku supporter and nobody can deny me my freedom of association. Stupid mofos

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Elsadam(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Atiku just dey waste him time.. All smart Nigerians know the protest was sponsored by opposing elements, just to spite President Buhari and disrupt his government because of what he did to them at the poll.. But no matter what Atiku does, he'll NEVER be the president..

Shameful he couldn't win the election even in one of the too many parallel/alternate universes... Especially on the alternate Earths..

On Earth core and billions of other alternate Earths, he lost to President Mohammadu Buhari..

He even came behind Timaya and Naira Marley on two of the alternate Earths - Earth 098570 and Earth 055986 - which were still won by President Mohammadu Buhari... On some, he wasn't even qualified to contest... So I don't understand why he's disturbing himself, as there's nothing he can do. His fate is already sealed. He can NEVER become our President!

May God help Nigeria.

Amen bro.

God bless you on this.
Nigeria shall be great.

We shared the same view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
This thread shows something that is wrong with Nigerian politics and why, despite many youthful protests and rwvolutions we won't see change

Anyway, even if it can be proven that Atiku bankrolled the protests, and IPOB was behind him too, the fact remains that this SARS issue has been around since and the government instead of sorting it out as soon as they took power left it alone until it got out of hand.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by 12inchess: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Golan007:

Which is what makes the protest opaque.

As was seen, the demands of the protesters were met, perhaps to their utmost surprise and dismay.

If they were genuinely about SARS, they would have withdrawn with the promise to regroup once government reneged on their promises.

For the spearheads to be surrogates of PDP, the sincerity of the protest is lost.

You're a clown if you think the demands of the protestors were met. They had their bank accounts blocked, the Judicial council in Lagos has been suspended. Many are being picked up by the police and questioned, passport seized...........

Is this how to meet the demand of the protestors? Anyway I don't have the energy to argue. There are a lot of govt paid supporters on nairaland now and we don't know who is who anymore.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by OmoManU: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
it was obvious since day one that endsars has undertones. the Yahoo boys to protect their interests, the PDP politicians as backers, celebrities like Davido to protect their money laundry enterprises and on and on. May God help the man Muhammadu Buhari, ota po gan.... enemies yapian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Elsadam(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Golan007:

It is just a coincidence they all happen to be Atiku supporters?

Honestly is people like you that is still keeping me on this platform.

God bless every sane nigeria.
Nigeria shall be great!!;

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by iboboyswag(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
lexy2014:

Kindly educate us on politics& d depths of power play

It is not in my place to do so... While others while learning, you? I don't know.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Neddstark: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Except you wish to remain a perpetual slave. Our next agenda is electoral reform. This must be achieved before 2023. Details later

Look at this clown. If you're a slave I am not. Go and break your shackles.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Elmander1983(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Just an innocent question ooo! How does these people campaigning for Atiku got something to do with their protests? We need grow up!!!
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Itusmama: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:
In as much as I disagree with their roles during the#ENDSARS protests, I think they have every legitimate right to support whosoever they like politically.
Atiku is not an enemy of the state so he must definitely have supporters.
That's my honest submission on this case.

You spoke well sir...don't get why these people feel you shouldn't have an opinion on matters that concern you and you should always keep quiet.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by LegalWolf: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
The entire thread is dumb ass. The person who posted it, the mod who pushed it to front page and all those who supported the content are dumb asses. I am equally a dumb ass for wasting my precious time in replying this. F_ck y'all men.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by azpekuliar: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
David Attah & uptimum123, trying so hard cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Elsadam(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
seunmsg:
Is this new to anybody? There is nothing in the tweets above that is strange to me. The protest to end sars was a legitimate one. However, opposition politicians and others with divergent interest hijacked the protest for various reasons.

I supported the protest till the day the president disbanded the rogue sars unit and accepted the 5 demands of the protestors. Sadly, the PDP and ipob sponsored elements which constituted the leadership of the protest refused to end the protest for obvious reasons. Myopic youths who couldn’t read in between fell for their gimmicks and refused to leave the streets. The end result was sorrow, tears, blood and carnage.

They have started mobilizing for another round of protest again. Hopefully, Lagosians will be wise enough this time around not to fall for their lies. In fact, Lagosians have a duty to protect their communities from deaths and carnage. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Lagosians, be wise.

May God continue to bless every sane Nigeria.
May peace be far away from enemies of Nigeria
Nigeria shall be great!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? / Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode / Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.