Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,575 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Hushpuppi, Woodberry To Get Bail, Freedom! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi, Woodberry To Get Bail, Freedom! (683 Views)

His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Fake Lawyer Arrested While Trying To Get Bail For Client (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry To Get Bail, Freedom! by donaldeke(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigerian fraud suspect Raymond Igbalode Abbas (Hushpuppi) and Olalekan Jacon Ponle (Woodberry) were extradited by Dubai police to the United States.

They were arrested along with ten other African fraud suspects in operation called ”Fox Hunt 2”

They were accused of committing crimes outside the UAE, including money-laundering, hacking, criminal impersonation, cyber fraud, banking fraud, and identity theft.

According to information gathered, HushPubbi and Woodberry will be granted bail with a restriction on movement even though bail was first declined.

https://www.reporterswall.com/hushpuppi-woodberry-to-get-bail/

Re: Hushpuppi, Woodberry To Get Bail, Freedom! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
if these guys were truly fraudsters,then I am not surprised at how things have gone sour.

Three things that causes fraudulent crimes:
Poverty
Peer influence
And greed.
Whichever, not one is justifiable by the law of the land or by God.you can continue whatever fraudulent crime you want to and nothing bad seems to have happened to you, many will say karma,
Hahaha karma is a joke, more than karma is eventually coming but your judgment can be averted.

There's a way out although you might hate to hear this, the way out is JESUS

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Woodberry To Get Bail, Freedom! by YoonSung57: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Come back and start diverting Nigeria FG Money ooo
Re: Hushpuppi, Woodberry To Get Bail, Freedom! by 2cribz: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Story. Bail my dic k. He go tay for jail. Think say uankee na UK. He belongs to the FBI,and FBI no get joy. If FBI enter paper work,u go hail. See am,oga dpo,commissioner,senator na my boy,no dey yankee o. Hushpuppy go serve him jail term well with full options from homos

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Woodberry To Get Bail, Freedom! by Donspicey: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Power of money...........
Hope say dos oyibo neva inject dos guys

I no trust oyibo at all......
Well make dem come back first bfr i go talk wetin dey my mind.....
Re: Hushpuppi, Woodberry To Get Bail, Freedom! by sammysneh(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
interesting, let wait and see if the story is true
Re: Hushpuppi, Woodberry To Get Bail, Freedom! by FlyHeight: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Not true... Take it from someone who has been in the system for similar charges... His court date was adjourned till next year, and he is in Federal custody, with a Foreign passport and no US residency, no way in hell he will EVER get bail... Also no way in hell he would ever get out except he is somehow found INNOCENT... Chances are he would get 10 years except he snitched... Period
Re: Hushpuppi, Woodberry To Get Bail, Freedom! by SMI2020: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Grant bail.. op the source of this news is unknown ooh. . grant bail, na naija dem dey?
Re: Hushpuppi, Woodberry To Get Bail, Freedom! by jenny005: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
I hope he has come back a changed man

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies After His Wife Confessed That Her Boss Is The Father Of Their Two Kids / Do you know this fraudster? / Herdsmen Attack Lagos-bound Bus In Ondo, Abduct 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.