Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,493 members, 7,904,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Who You Know: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who You Know: (723 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who You Know: by stevey: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
I really need the answer to this question, Does who you know determine your ability to get a job?
Re: Who You Know: by Aproko(f): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2007
you just come naija? grin grin

the answer is yes, but it doesn't mean if you dont know anybody you wont get a job wink wink so if you dont know anybody, make sure you are really smart
Re: Who You Know: by bigspif(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2007
Before Nko? Dats how Naija spoil, if no be who you know, then you must be a politician or person wey be gay angry angry
Re: Who You Know: by saliat(f): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
i srongly disagree with dat.Wat u believe is what works for you.All you need is God.Which long leg do you need that is longer than that of the one who has heaven as His throne and the Earth as His footstool?Just stick with God and all things will work togetjer for you.He's more than enough for you.I am not just talking for the sake of it but from EXPERIENCE.Try God and See,He doesnt fail even when men fail you and surely'the arms of flesh fail.
Re: Who You Know: by saliat(f): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
i strongly disagree with dat.Wat u believe is what works for you.All you need is God.Which long leg do you need that is longer than that of the one who has heaven as His throne and the Earth as His footstool?Just stick with God and all things will work togetjer for you.He's more than enough for you.I am not just talking for the sake of it but from EXPERIENCE.Try God and See,He doesnt fail even when men fail you and surely'the arms of flesh fail.
Re: Who You Know: by darasam4u: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2007
Certainly NO!!!
I don't know any body and God gave me job in Nigeria's one most reputable bank.

It is GOD THAT GIVETH JOB!
Confess it and it will work 4 u.
Re: Who You Know: by tonib(f): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2007
well there are times the pple you know matters and there are times wheen it doesnt but i think our faith in God and with what we know not who now that matters most
Re: Who You Know: by obanikoro2(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2007
Not to sound rude but how old are u stevey? How long have u been in Nigeria? I'm asking becos I'm surprised u dont know the answer to ur question.

The answer is YES!!!

Whether is the M.D, messenger, friend, customer or even God; u have to know someone.

However, the most important person to know is God. because he made the Head or founder of the place u want to work.
U just have to let Him (God) know what u want and He will turn the heart of whoever is in the position of recruitment to employ u.

Sound so simple sha? But u have to play ur part- have faith in Him and believe u have the job already;and it will definately come to u.

So u must know someone my dear. God Almighty, humans or satan. U must know someone but pls choose to Know God.
Re: Who You Know: by obanikoro2(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2007
big spif:

Before Nko? Dats how Naija spoil, if no be who you know, then you must be a politician or person wey be gay angry angry

I don't really understand how being gay will enhance ur chance of getting a job. Big spif can u pls expantiate more and state ur experience (if u have one though). Thanks
Re: Who You Know: by obanikoro2(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2007
How did ebukajobs get in here? shocked

Somone call the security and kick this guy out of here!

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Interview Of 30th June Abuja Any News? / Phd Degree (obtained Outside Nigeria) And Nysc / Banks And Aptitude Test! Just Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.