Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,932 members, 7,933,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:38 AM

Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed (31967 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by debbiebianca2(f): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Activist Harrison Gwamnishu, gifts his parents new house for supporting him when he was jail for four years.

Nigerian activists, Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison, has gifted his parents a brand new house after he was released from prison.
He said his reason for getting them the new house is because of how his mom and dad supported him while he spent 4 years behind bars.

“You know I was four years in prison, my mom and dad was there for me 24/7. It was difficult one people were laughing at us. Every body was laughing at us but today I am here to present this gift to them… so that’s the old house, this one is going down. Out of jail, I need to get them a new home”, he said while showing off the newly built house painted White.

His mother could be heard at the background showering God’s blessings on him while he responded ‘Amen Amen Amen’.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTzbvBzcvcg

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=813721286128038&id=100024705227387

18 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na everybody prayer to get better pikin, no be the type wey women no let get sense.

Kudos to every parents pride of a child out there....

After all their suffering for our sake, our parents deserves every good thing we can offer..

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Ever8090: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
So if they had not supported him in prison he wouldn't have given them a house abi?...I like the architectural design it is unique and beautiful...

Jehovah God,Pls bless each and everyone of us in this shit-hole called Nigeria, whom politicians have impoverished to enrich themselves, feeding their children from tears and blood of our citizens,may they and their families never end well,may they die painful death..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
One outstanding child is better than ten dependent children.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by decatalyst(m): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Thank God for jail ooo.

Now I know the second person that went to jail and came back to so something meaningful.

Obj and Harrison grin

12 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by doggedfighter(f): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
I like his surname
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:25am On Nov 11, 2020
More......

3 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Nbotee(m): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2020
I'm trying to understand how he made the money to build dem a new house in prison while allowing dem to stay in that dilapidated structure before

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Yankee101: 1:42am On Nov 11, 2020
I love good news like this. Pending...

1. Hope he was in jail, not for a crime but political persecution

2. His money source is legitimate

4 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by BlackfireX: 1:57am On Nov 11, 2020
Watch how monitoring spirit will be asking " how did he make his money?? "

Buhari close border, but dem no born am well make him no allow dangote pass as him like..
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by crossfire(m): 5:18am On Nov 11, 2020
I will surely make it
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Igyeseh(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Better pikin.

Congratulations to her parents for raising a Godly, well behave son.
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Shortyy(f): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Wow. This is beautiful.

May the good Lord keep our parents alive and healthy to reap the fruits of their labour.

4 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by kheny12(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2020
May our parents reap the fruit of their labour.

3 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by money121(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2020
family is all that matters
I would do not for my parents when there's enough money
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by kambili999(f): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Congrats to mummy and daddy
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by temmypotter(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2020
I love this! Simple but the undertones are massive.. looks like a young man from the most humble backgrounds doing his best to make life better for his family!

Nothing grandeous, just a man working his way up taking his family with him.

2 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Strongbest(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Eya....I am so happy for them. May God bless us to be able to put a smile on the faces of our parents. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Lovelies1: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2020
C
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by badaru911: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2020
This is very good... More blessings to him

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Dadaboy: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2020
BlackfireX:
Watch how monitoring spirit will be asking " how did he make his money?? "

Buhari close border, but dem no born am well make him no allow dangote pass as him like..
na you be that monitoring spirit

2 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by chukwuibuipob: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2020
lipsrsealed Hard work pay.Dnt wait till ur parents are gone b4 u take care of dem with befitting burial wey Yetunde,Aminu and Emeka Chinedu will come pack ur rice/wine inside BAGCO super sac go lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Dreyton36: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2020
God bless me enough to be able to do this for momma someday, and let her be alive when I begin to cash out big bags

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by noobs123: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2020
ethicallyright:
One outstanding child is better than ten dependent children.
Yup but it’s difficult to know an outstanding child that’s why people born more kids to increase the chances of an outstanding child among them.

5 Likes

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Perfecttouch(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2020
Wait for it, some political dummy will say na endsars donation he take build that house

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving A Quit Notice To A Tenant. / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Death Toll Rises To 36 / Maryland Complex Under Construction Collapsed Yesterday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.