Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,213 members, 7,907,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand (735 Views)

CV Appriasal For 100 Nairaland Members / Free Cv Appraisal & Rewrite Your Nairaland Members / I Was Not Specific About My Salary Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by rowlandwhy: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2007
I have been trying to collate and submit CVs for member of this forum but
Nairalanders are not reaching companies demands and thats a big problems.
I don't know how this issue should be addressed.
Re: Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by Matured26(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2007
You have spoken well.
I think the main issue is that 'cos of the level of frustration around, guys just send their cvs for any job advert they see without looking at the qualifications or skills required.
I think if we take time to read adverts well enough, all these would change.
Re: Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by BIZ: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
Am surprise to understand from your post that most nairaland users could not meet company's requirements. Please, i will need more clearification on that subject. Is it in term of their grades, qualifications or work experience? I will be looking forward to reading from you.
Re: Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by rowlandwhy: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2007
will answer later.
very busy now
Re: Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by obanikoro2(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2007
are u still busy? cos I'm waiting to hear ur response.
Re: Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by rowlandwhy: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2007
obanikoro2:

are u still busy? because I'm waiting to hear your response.

Sorry and thanks for the reminder

The issue here is not the grade, i specifically requested for the 2.1s, they sent me their CVs and and they were invited for a pre-screening test,
after some the test i was expecting at least 5 people to be called
Unfortunately, none was called, I mean its embarrassing
I have been wondering what might have been the cause
Re: Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by ifugoife: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2007
@ rowlandwhy,i guess u should broaden your search,u know the best brains might not be found in th 2.1 bracket? 2.2's got the brawns and the brains me thinks!
Re: Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by rowlandwhy: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2007
ifugo ife:

@ rowlandwhy,i guess u should broaden your search,u know the best brains might not be found in th 2.1 bracket? 2.2's got the brawns and the brains me thinks!

But thats the company's pre-requiste
You know Nigeria na!!
Re: Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by Seun(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2007
Did you pre-screen the CVs to make sure they were actually qualified? Why not try asking the company why?
Re: Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by rowlandwhy: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2007
Seun:

Did you pre-screen the CVs to make sure they were actually qualified? Why not try asking the company why?

I screened the CV before submission,
the company's pre-requiste were all reached ,but after writing the first test,
They wont reach the next stage.
It keeps on bothering me
Re: Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by solo2859: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hello Rowlandwhy,
Thanks 4 your concern. I was not aware of the submission of CV when it was on.Please, can I still submit my CV,expecting to be invited for a test afterwards?
I look forward to your prompt response.
Thanks.
SHALOM.
Re: Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand by yemisa: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2007
Rowlandwhy, thanks for your concern keep up the good work and dont be discourage. You may want to give the house an hint  on what  you think went wrong for future purpose.

(1) (Reply)

A Female Officer Rewarded With Ten Thousand Naira For Arrestin A Car Theft / Everything You Need To Know About Forex Trading / Ond And Senior Level Jobs In Doheney Services Ltd. Treat Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.