Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel (45806 Views)

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by SpicyMimi(f): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Hummm

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, boxers, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by atobs4real(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2020
What you eat sometimes hurt you. Eat well and fair well
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by TooMuchStuff: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2020
His sorry asss must be kicked
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Nyanabo(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Oin grin

This is now getting interesting. Shey him de find fame overnight ? him eye go soon clear.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by ORIAYO70(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:
That is good, we knew before that Yorubas are more intelligent, brave and knowledgeable than thus Igbo cowards.....
Let the idiot Okeke nri be suspended...

Pls don't bring tribalism here, Okeke is just been foolish he doesn't not represent igbos

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by hatakekakashi: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:
That is good, we knew before that Yorubas are more intelligent, brave and knowledgeable than thus Igbo cowards.....
If at this stage of your life you don't still have sense to then when will you have exactly

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Goalnaldo(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2020
LibertyRep:
Was his property destroyed to start it?. If yes he has every right to be aggrieved.

However he should direct his grievances to those who caused and escalated the crisis.
exactly what he did. Read dude Read!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by emerged01(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2020
LibertyRep:
Was his property destroyed to start it?. If yes he has every right to be aggrieved.

However he should direct his grievances to those who caused and escalated the crisis.

And they are not the 50 protesters he is suing. He should sue the Fg for failure to protect his properties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by CheGuevara102: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:

You're a big Fool. You're more intelligent and Your Yoruba lawyers are fighting themselves over the Emergence of Akpata as NBA president.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Antoeni(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2020
These IPOB Configured Idiots are Always In the Wrong Side, Why

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by SmartPolician: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:

It's always stupid when people attribute everything to tribe on Nairaland. It makes me wonder what you actually learned in school.

For your information, the lawyer is suing EndSARS protesters because he incurred some losses during the protest.

Regardless of how anyone looks at it, he has a right to seek redress due to the losses he incurred.

It has nothing to do with his tribe; let that sink into your obviously empty skull.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Kaylet: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:

Please stop causing commotion here.

Please don't attack any tribe, you're free to do that on individual.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by dalass(f): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

I won't like to toe this path.
But we must ask ourselves, why are these guys the only available tools in the hand of tyrants.

Arthur Nzeribe
Uche Chukwumerije
Orji Uzor Kalu
Daniel Kanu and now
Kenechukwu Okeke.

Its like Peak advert...

Its in them! undecided

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by ransomed: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

I will answer your question
Buhari/Osinbajo - Yes.

My question:
Why did your people absent themselves from the polls even when Peter Obi was on the ballot?

NB: The absentee voters are more guilty than those who made a choice in any election.

They see Peter Obi as ndi Anambra. There is an issue of internal strife within igbo Nation that destroys more than Operation Python Dance. The truth must be told.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:
Interesting...

Let the lawyers take care of suing and counter suing.

The bottom line be say, we do not want any protesters on our streets at least for now

you can't stop us it our right

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2020
I protests legally and peacefully as enshrined by my rights in the Constitution. Somebody now hijack my protest. You now come up and sue me for protesting because those who hijack the protest destroy your property.
You deserve a lifetime ban for acts unbecoming of a lawyer and not a one year suspension angry

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by ritcha: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2020
I joker123 view those who do not vote more guilty than those who have chosen in any election.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by CheGuevara102: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

But we must ask ourselves, why are these guys the only available tools in the hand of tyrants.

Arthur Nzeribe
Uche Chukwumerije
Orji Uzor Kalu
Daniel Kanu and now
Kenechukwu Okeke.

You're right the same way we should also ask ourselves why are the guys always sold out to the North and Fulani

Awolowo

Abiola

Tinubu

Fayemi

Muric

Aregbesola

The lists are endless Just to mention but a few

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2020
I dey vex for this Okeke. Yoruba people, the Edos, and some Northern people with intelligent balls I hail you all. Much respect especially the Yorubas and Edolites much respect.

Day in Day out we are waking up to know who are the real cowards in Nigeria and who are ths real people with spine.

Gragra, chest beaten always end in disgrace and show of cowardice.

Wisdom is golden.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by DimIsaac10(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2020
So you people want him to keep quiet bah?.
He will still talk nau.
@ Some ragamuffins attacking ibos... Hmm still the same set of codines wei go run their useless mouths if whites dey toments blacks....

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by WizzyVine: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2020
visijo:
Wahala for Nigeria

If Adam was spending more time with Eve, she wouldn't have had time to talk with the snake.�

This your signature made laugh. It's serious o.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by CheGuevara102: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Antoeni:
These IPOB Configured Idiots are Always In the Wrong Side, Why

The same way you and your Amala and Ewedu eating with reckless abandon brothers brought Papa Buhari to power back to back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by uchvic(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:

Anoda phool spotted. Shey na Igbos send the guy to sue?

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

Obviously, you have comprehension problems

Boofon, you ran out of valid point hence, you resulted to insult

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2020
Cc: AgreatMan

Sorry for quoting you here. I could not quote you on the 2019 USA student visa thread because the thread appears to be locked. I have a question, and I will appreciate a timely response from you.

What are the political and economic considerations that affect student visa?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Lastmankc(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

Obviously, you have comprehension problems
E shock you?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

Arthur Nzeribe
Uche Chukwumerije
Orji Uzor Kalu
Daniel Kanu and now
Kenechukwu Okeke.

Kai....Arthur Nzeribe and Uche Chukwumerije were legends at this nonsense under IBB. There was another phool that lead the YEAA group. Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Sarmiz24(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2020
ransomed:

They see Peter Obi as ndi Anambra. There is an issue of internal strife within igbo Nation that destroys more than Operation Python Dance. The truth must be told.
Nah i tink ibos don’t vote wit sentiments, According to my ibo fends dem say Obi has committed more atrocities in his state that why dey no come out for am...
I stand to be corrected tho, Let all day No tribalism we have a common enemy which is the Government and tiffing politicians.... I have allot of Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, and South South Fends and we all cool so I don’t know where all this Tribal tin is coming from or is it just an online tin?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by bigfoot79(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

Arthur Nzeribe
Uche Chukwumerije
Orji Uzor Kalu
Daniel Kanu and now
Kenechukwu Okeke.
You have chosen the honourable path by calling exact names. Unlike the person you quoted above. State your claim based on facts and not attack people's tribe without provocation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.