Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel (45820 Views)

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by visijo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
yoursidenigga:

I have thought about this before. Where on Earth did Adam go to? Since it was just the two of them at that time. And to think of the fact that they didn't need to work or do anything special. Just stay and Enjoy grin grin
lol who knows? Maybe he Was busy searching for anything that resemble woman

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Rosskivvyy: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Enice:
Mr man, it is called responsibility. you take responsibility for every seed you plant. when a police man in one far away town takes bribe or commits a crime, Buhari is blamed because he is the C in C FRN. Buhari does not even know the man from Adam yet he is blamed. now if you call people out to disobey law and order, you take responsibility for the outcome of your call. As ringleaders you are responsible for all the sheepies. Also, human rights belongs to us all not a set of people or the majority. human rights has nothing to do with majority but individuals. your rights stops from where mine starts. you have a right to protest, I have a right to use the road where the protest is being held except that place has been approved by proper authority for protest. in this case you people deprived lawful citizens of the use of the tollgate, you burnt down the tollgate and set óut to destroy government properties, killing and maiming as you go along. this man has every right to sue.

Honestly, these youths are HIGHLY UNINTELLIGENT, and this Kenechukwu's case has convinced me of that. They reason like beasts.

Maybe SARS was best for them, as they are not fully in charge of their senses.

Attacking a guy for seeking legal redress for damage to his property, caused by people who incited violence?

That's unforgivable.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by HandsomeBlack: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
sammyj:
cool This is one of the best news that has come out in the recent days. History will never forget this stuge who sued vibrants youths fighting for the liberation of the country from the grip of some cabals and business cartel. shocked Imagine he is even a youth for that matter. shocked
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by HandsomeBlack: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Very wise move by Deji Adeyanju. Thank God there are still sane lawyers that will prevent us from loosing fate in our legal system completely.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Amarisco(f): 3:03am On Nov 13, 2020
It’s a shame.

Nigeria (or what’s left of it) at 60 years is classified as having the world’s highest rate of extreme poverty,

yet some people still find the time to be tribalistic.

Pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by blackgold90(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2020
Moferere:

Yes, you jumped on a thread that's meant for exchange of ideas and you brought the word STUPIDITY.
It didn't show that you were properly raised.

So disgusting.

Exchange of ideas in indeed.,..carry your myopic mind to your room and exchange with your family not in public forum.

Stupid city was the best adjective to describe what you posted at that time.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by afroxyz: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2020
Moferere:

Who mumu now? 75% of Igbos are staying outside igbo land nau grin grin grin

Outside igbo lands that you called brown roofs or Bokoharam land.

Ọdẹ

How would you know when the highest place you have travelled to is Lagos which is your heaven.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2020
afroxyz:

How would you know when the highest place you have travelled to is Lagos which is your heaven.

Lollest lol.
Wetin I dey find for Lagos when I am not igbo?

My state + FCT are conducive for me
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by enomakos(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
good for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.