Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? (24261 Views)

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / 10 Things Ladies Consider Physically Attractive In Men: Try No 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:30am On Nov 14, 2020
no time to waste money on hoes

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by GeezBitz(m): 12:50am On Nov 14, 2020
undecidedwhy should they, are you gonna need urgent 2k three days into the relationship? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Ifebazz(m): 1:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Execellent!
Queens attracts Kings.

Palema007:
So a friend of Mine posted the above question on his status which i responded to affirmatively. He sent a voice note in response arguing that Most ladies don't. At first i argued profusely, maintaining my stance but along the line I got to see things from his Perspective. One question which threw me off balance was "If you are right Dee, why are ladies always in need of URGENT 2k?" Lol.... While trying to find the right answer to that, another came. Why do Ladies hardly celebrate their Men? , then another : Why are most women dependent? Why do they see relationship as a source of livelihood?. After the long chat I asked myself his initial question , Do women ever consider themselves too broke for a relationship?

"Relationship should be between two people with an agreement to do things MUTUALLY." he said. Everything in a relationship should be reciprocated. Financial expenses in relationship shouldn't be on a person. Relationship becomes sweeter when your partner (the lady precisely) can afford to surprise you, relieve you and be there for you"

Honestly, dude is right. Women hardly ever consider their financial capability before agreeing to date. The average Nigerian lady sees relationship as a Charity home, in her mind all she needs is good face, nice body. She believes she should be taken care of, unfortunately this mentality of hers does more harm to her than good.

Every woman wishes to be treated like Queen but do not know How to be a Queen. When the lady vith no value but with the dreams of a queen gets what she deserves, she starts jumping from pole to pole screaming "Men are Scum" little does she know that she gets what she could offer.

Be a Woman of value and you will never be replaced, Queen attracts Kings!...

What do you think of this? tongue

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by ehmmy11(m): 2:01am On Nov 14, 2020
ePoster:
Except you're proudly a gigolo, sorry that wouldn't work.

Women can get away with "looks for money", men can't.

Few Nigerian women would date a handsome but broke dude.

Most would settle for an ape who's more than financially stable.

You would end up as a fvck mate.

The pretty boy she sneaks away at night to meet.

Not important,

Easily replaced.

Sugar daddies and Gboys would be of more value.

Can your ego take that?

While i agree with everything you said except the bolded .. she enjoys sleeping with the fine boy Becos she is attracted to him and shows him the kind of deep affection the "ape" could never get.

She loves the "ape's" money
While she loves the fine boy

Why do you think they always say rich and handsome? They can kill to have a man with those 2 qualities ..it is what it is
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by vickydevoka(m): 2:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Hassanmaye:

I like Igbo girls die but they will never give me to marry.
Bros u knw like them u lyk their beauty. Na infatuation fit de worry u. If u marry some Igbo gal without having money steady income , brother na ur grave u dig no that.
All this Yoruba celebrity like akpororo, shayi law n Elenu way marry Igbo gals get money

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by whytediamond(m): 5:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Kalatium:

cheesy @ bolded

I never knew prick was this cost

You see why ladies don't deserve all the attention and care they seek.

They love prick too, just like guys love pvssy too. Why bill me for what we both love?

This shows you how entitled they feel to another man's sweat (wealth).

Imagine Pocohantas leaving a guy because he was smarter than she was. You no want spend on a guy but you want him to stay put as long as he's the one paying the bill.

Girls are something else.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49am On Nov 14, 2020
vickydevoka:

Bros u knw like them u lyk their beauty. Na infatuation fit de worry u. If u marry some Igbo gal without having money steady income , brother na ur grave u dig no that.
All this Yoruba celebrity like akpororo, shayi law n Elenu way marry Igbo gals get money
Lol I take note Oga.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by tega2luv(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2020
Am just reading replies and laughing my ass out
I prefer not to comment because all have been said
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by InvertedHammer: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2020
/
Who is the slowpoke? The one asking OR the slowpoke giving?

There is your answer!

/

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by hartson(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2020
Space booked
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by oviepuege(m): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2020
bro, u need the red pill. it will give u all the answers about women
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Sunshyne200(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2020
jaydeevaa:

I am scared of telling a prospective boyfriend that I work in a bank because they end up doing "beggie beggie"...they also begin to need 2k urgently grin

Hello, hope you are fine, can I send a PM?
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by lisa286: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2020
Palema007:
Babe, I know you of this opinion because the focus is on ladies... grin grin

No problem, I hear you. Love conquers all, even poverty. grin

Poverty conquers all things including love, health and sanity
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Esthered: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2020
Yes some of us do. I didn't want to be in a relationship because my income wouldn't let me add meaningful value value if I was. My younger sister is in a private university and I'm responsible for her upkeep. I told my husband when he came in 2018 that until she graduates before I'll be in a relationship telling him my financial commitments. He insisted that he doesn't mind. We started our courtship in 2018 as we were both choristers on campus between 2010 to 2013 meaning we had known each other but as colleagues in the vine yard. I didn't want a wedding till this 2020 for me to finalize with her but he no gree. He said 2019 mustn't pass us by. I was also trying to change career then. I got a better job few weeks to our wedding in 2019 that has now made everything better not knowing Coro was in front to spoil plans. She hasn't graduated due to Coro, imagine if he had not insisted.

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by proclinician: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
that's for those who have a Virgina to offer. Some do t even have a Virgina for a gift.
However, if you deserve only a Virgina from a babe, you shouldn't be given more cos some men actually don't deserve more than a smelly cunt. Yes, a smelly one.
So saying women naturally believe the o ly thing they should offer a man in a relationship is Virgina is and understatement.
That means those of us who won't thing of a relationship if we can't afford what we need are not women but guys.

It baffles me you can't correctly spell the female reproductive organ. How did you get to this level?
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Honest2(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2020
Palema007:
So a friend of Mine posted the above question on his status which i responded to affirmatively. He sent a voice note in response arguing that Most ladies don't. At first i argued profusely, maintaining my stance but along the line I got to see things from his Perspective. One question which threw me off balance was "If you are right Dee, why are ladies always in need of URGENT 2k?" Lol.... While trying to find the right answer to that, another came. Why do Ladies hardly celebrate their Men? , then another : Why are most women dependent? Why do they see relationship as a source of livelihood?. After the long chat I asked myself his initial question , Do women ever consider themselves too broke for a relationship?

"Relationship should be between two people with an agreement to do things MUTUALLY." he said. Everything in a relationship should be reciprocated. Financial expenses in relationship shouldn't be on a person. Relationship becomes sweeter when your partner (the lady precisely) can afford to surprise you, relieve you and be there for you"

Honestly, dude is right. Women hardly ever consider their financial capability before agreeing to date. The average Nigerian lady sees relationship as a Charity home, in her mind all she needs is good face, nice body. She believes she should be taken care of, unfortunately this mentality of hers does more harm to her than good.

Every woman wishes to be treated like Queen but do not know How to be a Queen. When the lady vith no value but with the dreams of a queen gets what she deserves, she starts jumping from pole to pole screaming "Men are Scum" little does she know that she gets what she could offer.

Nice thread
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Obedinho130: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2020
the origin of the whole thing is that most guys see pussy as a gold and something to be paid for or invested in. If guys can have high self control, the story will be diiferent. But some are subconsciously encouraging the feeling of entitlement girls usually have. Let all guys decide not to have sex again lets see what happens. Girls feel they have veejay to offer but they enjoy the s*x more. Thats why they can orgasm from different errogeneous zones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2020
whytediamond:

You see why ladies don't deserve all the attention and care they seek.

They love prick too, just like guys love pvssy too. Why bill me for what we both love?

This shows you how entitled they feel to another man's sweat (wealth).

Imagine Pocohantas leaving a guy because he was smarter than she was. You no want spend on a guy but you want him to stay put as long as he's the one paying the bill.

Girls are something else.

See as this one done overthink the thing. How daft can people be? You will die before your time if you didn’t see the humour in that, because e sure say your type go dey too serious. Lmao!

All these alfa males sef, everything na fight. grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2020
lisa286:

Poverty conquers all things including love, health and sanity
Lol.... No mind sweetcunt, it is only on threads like this she dey remember LOVE.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2020
Palema007:

....Nice thread.Most ladies wouldn't see it from the angle you did.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by UncleJJ(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2020
tosinhtml:

Congrats, you did the right thing. Money directly or Indirectly makes people Lord over you, whether we choose to accept or not.
Even my parents started respecting me when I started earning some money.

Was it that bad? cry
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2020
proclinician:

It baffles me you can't correctly spell the female reproductive organ. How did you get to this level?
You don't have respect for womanhood abi?
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by proclinician: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You don't have respect for womanhood abi?

I swear shame catch me on your behalf. If you can't spell vagina, then there's a problem. A very very big one. How far madam.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Youngzedd(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
mariahAngel:
Would a man want to be in a relationship where the lady takes care of all her needs?
How would a man feel when his woman never needs him for anything?
Can a man be comfortable in that kind of relationship?

Your ego is what's messing with you.

Read this >> https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Youngzedd(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mimiey:
So sad the kind of ladies y'all attract.

Lotta women out here grounding for themselves, so many.

Why haven't you found yourself a decent one who believes in being dependent, who works and also sorts the bill whether she is made, hustling or almost there?

There is a diff between a leech and those who are also trying to make ends meet.

Why are u attracting leeches?

1/10 isn't a pass.

Do not forget that it's a game of numbers.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by dederocs(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Its sad though, but the mentality of collecting is just in them, they should arrange themselves well, relationship is two people coming together to enjoy life, no be to burden one another. Make una change this poverty mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Coldie(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
GeezBitz:
undecidedwhy should they, are you gonna need urgent 2k three days into the relationship? undecided
3 days too far sometimes its dat day

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
proclinician:

I swear shame catch me on your behalf. If you can't spell vagina, then there's a problem. A very very big one. How far madam.
I can't spell it. Come and beat me nah.
Is it your vagina?

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
pansophist:

You get sense. You get an independent mind, and not thinking like a photocopied robot lol.

My woman is the most feminine ever. and it is because she thrives in her feminine domain, while I thrive in my masculine. She can work, but it's optional for her. She works to avoid boredom, and to have meaning in life. If she decides not to work till the kingdom comes, she will live perfectly fine in the comfort of my hustle and protection, and she would rather submit to me, than a boss out there that expects her to radiate masculine energy in order to integrate seamlessly in the workplace.

Men hate work, we do it because God, the creator has laid a curse on us that it is our burden to till the ground, while for women, it is giving birth. We both understand this, and carry our burden without the nonsensical doctrines of gender fluidity, switching of roles, or her proving a point by becoming a hustler. Instead, I, the man does that, my body, psyche, and mind are optimized for work, evolution has designed a man that way. I am taller, stronger, with more muscle mass than her, and no business partners will want to sleep with me to give me contracts, or the catcalling and unwanted advances from colleagues as compared to a woman. I can work under pressure, less emotional, and won't deal with cramps, pregnancy, menstruation, etc.

My kids won't be transferred from one nanny to the other like poultry chicken because they mother is at work, but instead, grow and bond healthily in the nurture of their mother who loves them, and their father (me) who will protect and provide for them. The happiness I get when I return home to a happy family, with a smiling wife that is meek and beautiful is priceless. Few females work for me and I just can't help but feel sorry for them, even if they see themselves as ''independent''. How the hell did women fall for this scam? So a woman will contend with the burden of womanhood such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, nurturing, and the body changes that go with it, and still hustle cash to prove that is equal to a man? How about finding a man that loves you, let him be your hero? If she brings cash and I bring cash, how is there a polarity that compliments?

A woman that has unlocked her feminine power will get any man to do anything for her, and no, feminism is an instant turn off to real men, a woman can keep proving how equal she is to a man, but his d!ck won't stand, as simple as that. What is the point of winning the battle, but losing the war? Men want femininity in women, and competition, proving a point and measuring shoulder is not feminine. Femininity is wholesome, it is complete and doesn't have to prove itself. It is the most expensive and delicate energy out there, and I will do everything it takes to make sure my partner retains her, and that comes with providing for her and shielding her from the chaos of the outside world. Happy wife, happy life.

magnoliaa will not like this grin

LMFAOO. This, tbh, is actually painfully sweet it pierced my heart. cry cry cry cry ohmagoishh. You mean to tell me I forfeited all these by growing a d+ck when I became a feminist and started a nuclear war to topple the order of the world?? To have a world where women are tillers and coal miners and spread their eggs, while men breastfeed; wipe babies' poop, singing lullabies; maintain a banging size 2 body for segz anytime and all-round manage the home with their feminine touch as a haven from worldly elements?

Damn! You're right. This is "paining to my veins."

The Bull in Me said I shouldn't Poke Its Horn of Tantrums in All You've Said, though. xD

So, catch your fun.

pansophist:

You are an expert in twisting words. Are you related to Cathy Newman? grin

grin grin Now this hits different after I watched the "infamous" interview. Wow. She's something else. I can "see" some kind of "indistinct" link...

But, nah, we're incomparable. I ask questions, for clarifications... And what claims might imply lol, but then (**being intentional for effect**) you seem to follow/know these 'extreme' women for someone who doesn't like mAsCuLiNe women. You once mentioned Solanas and now, Newman ... people I never even knew 'till you brought them up.
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by mascot345: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
God bless you for the insight.. u are smart and intelligent.. if you keep spending on these Nigerian girls u won't go far in life.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by dstar01(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
From what I've seen both offline and online, I can say very little percentage of women think about this before venturing into a relationship.

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by razible5384(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

When they get married their eyes go clear.
Is it not Nigerian men?
The men will still expect them to continue being independent in marriage.
They will remind you that you were taking care of yourself before marriage so why are you now turning into someone else?

Miss independent, miss independent, that's how they will marry a stingy man that has no interest in providing for them or a man that expects his wife to be obedient submissive slave and co-provider.

Look at the lamentations of these two women that were doing miss independence before marriage grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6173928/life-story#94833128

https://www.nairaland.com/6173928/life-story/1#95793133
my dear, nobody should serve as ur insurance policy to good living... And what if, peradventure, u lose that ur meal ticket to the cold hands of death, that means, u will cease surviving..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.