Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,803 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) (52280 Views)

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by naturallyhost: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
embarassed
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Legendguy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
My aunty was murdered by unknown gun men in Benin city recently along Benin sapele road.
Her death brought sorrow to the whole family. I'm still wondering, how do murderers sleep at night knowing that they have taken someone life, life that they can create. I can't hide my tears anymore.
Rip to uwa, Rip to my aunty

7 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Donspicey: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Such a beautiful damsel......
Rest well dear......
Your killers will neva knw peace.....

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Oizee(f): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
May your killers finds no peace
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Omezif(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rest in peace...nwanyi oma
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Ebpumping: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dunno why the good die young
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Phemact1: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rip dear...
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
....RIP
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
May her gentle soul rest on
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Decent09(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Koulture:
How are we sure her killers where not among those freed from oko prisons during the endsars protests by upper boys.

Exactly, cos looking at what transpired during this #endSARS politics.
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Slay Queen - r.i.p
Quit taking what you are taking. Rest on Uwa.
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by derbykol(f): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
RIP pretty
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Koulture:
How are we sure her killers where not among those freed from oko prisons during the endsars protests by upper boys.
Try dey read before commenting
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
slay queen in serious trouble..
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by slick1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Slay Queen - r.i.p

People like you killed her. Foool
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by muykem: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
We failed as a state to defend you from your assailant. Rest in peace dear.
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sirmuel1:
This year is just a mess. I almost forgot it happened in 2020
Honestly 2020 feels like 5 years rolled in one.

Rest well, Uwa.
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Koulture(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
rocknation62:

Try dey read before commenting
Just shut up.
You should be the one to read before commenting,you better put on your glasses.
Her killers where arrested by the police and I asked a question how are we sure the killers where not among those freed from oko prisons by upper boys in the guise of endsars protests.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rest In perfect peace ebony queen.
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by chaloskyx: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by zudozz: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
She is already in heaven n d fact that they tried to fabricate lies against her made her a very special Angel.

Shame on d guy calling her ''slay queen''!
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Legendguy:
My aunty was murdered by unknown gun men in Benin city recently along Benin sapele road.
Her death brought sorrow to the whole family. I'm still wondering, how do murderers sleep at night knowing that they have taken someone life, life that they can create. I can't hide my tears anymore.
Rip to uwa, Rip to my aunty
what were you expecting when prisoners have all been released.
Benin City is now the seat of Satan.
may God comfort you and the family
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by nduwale: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
RIP dear.
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
God please have mercy... please avenge her death...
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Solo2018: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
It's well with her soul
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by tiswell(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Craaaa:
The moment I saw the obituary poster I couldn't read the post again. Tears just flowed down my eyes and I relapsed immediately. Its disheartening seeing an obituary poster of a young, vibrant and prospective youth. Worst of all, in such a very wicked and brutal way. Continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord uwa and may the perpetrators of your death be judged according to the will of the almighty.
just type your RIP and move

Picture of you shedding tears and relapsing or stfu

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by dammyagboola(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Use your sense now.
NwaNimo1:
Slay Queen - r.i.p
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chii59:

Honestly 2020 feels like 5 years rolled in one.

Rest well, Uwa.

It's really crazy. And we're still in it embarassed
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
OLAD042:
All is well RIP

. Get more clients to patronise your business..,
We design eye catchy logos, Letter head, business card, sachet designs, flyers, banner Nd many more... contact below....

will give wings to your business, you choose where to fly ! cool
Why can't you these idiots know the kind of topics to advertise your rubbish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by somto811(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rip uwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.