Stats: 3,190,560 members, 7,941,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) (52378 Views)

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Ytea(f): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
I hope your soul rests Uwa.
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Daddy46: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:

when your mama stops!
your father and mother should be ashamed they raise a bastard goat like you in a very foolish way
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by smartoliver(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
This happened way before the end Sars protests. Verify before commenting at least.
Koulture:
How are we sure her killers where not among those freed from oko prisons during the endsars protests by upper boys.

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Koulture:
How are we sure her killers where not among those freed from oko prisons during the endsars protests by upper boys.
Did dey even arrest any housefly let alone human being in connection with his death?

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
BennyDGreat:

The incident happened since May. Go through the main post well. Cheers
it took
IG almost 4 months before they apprehended those beast..guys way don reach Ghana.its painful that they didn't face the law cuz of sars protesters who where celebrating when ur killers were escaping.sorry dear.rest on
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Craaaa: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
tiswell:
just type your RIP and move

Picture of you shedding tears and relapsing or stfu
I have marked you present.
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Did dey even arrest any housefly let alone human being in connection with his death?
are u in nigeria..or u dont use the internet.i know understand some people o

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Rest well, it is well
It's not well
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by kaniska: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
You could definitely see your skills within the article you write.
The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who
aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

follow.com angry
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Psalmist72: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rapists are monsters! Please what's happening to moral consciousness in young people these days? Are people's consciences truly dead?? May the LORD comfort the family and friends. Kai, this is an irreparable loss!

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Respect55:

It's not well
shey It can not be well in peace ni?

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by OLAD042(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Why can't you these idiots know the kind of topics to advertise your rubbish?

In your dear miserable life.. don't ever quote me.....u will b ignored henceforth!.... thank u
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by SandraJane: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
We4all:
Man's inhumanity to man! It's a pity that those responsible for her death will get a chance to live a better life, while hers was cut short.

"Murderers" on Nairaland, tell me, what goes through your mind whenever you sniff life out of your fellow being? Do you feel good or do you regret it? And please, don't give me that look cos I know there are many killers hiding behind the keypad.

i see
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
OLAD042:

In my useless mother's dear miserable life.. don't ever quote me.....she will b ignored henceforth!.... thank u for I am an idiot advertising rubbish to scam people on a topic meant to mourn someone's daughter

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
SaintBishop:
She is/was so young kia. Rip to her cry
So saddening...#JusticeforUwa trended then in late May.

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
CastedAyo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1371582/obituary-raped-slain-uniben-student-uwa-omozuwa-photos/
she only died to live again and be born again ~ wyclef jean
and we live to die another day ~ james bond (pierce brosnan)
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by hiscoterie: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
how many account you get?
Pls don't report this one. I saw ur hand 2 days ago
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Koulture:
Eje ti ta si opolo eleyi sha grin

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by SpartanKing: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
emimore:
Rest in peace... May your killers never go unpublished
Unpublished kwa!

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Davidlegacy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
rest in peacecry

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Mrlouis: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
OLAD042:
All is well RIP

. Get more clients to patronise your business..,
We design eye catchy logos, Letter head, business card, sachet designs, flyers, banner Nd many more... contact below....

will give wings to your business, you choose where to fly ! cool

"Eye catchy logos" ..is this a joke or something?

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Koulture(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Skmoda360:

Eje ti ta si opolo eleyi sha grin
Ur father and mother.

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
osazsky:
are u in nigeria..or u dont use the internet.i know understand some people o
Who n who wer arrested? Using internet? De same internet dat was flooded with diversionary stories about her purported killers? Today, pastor of dia church befriend her n got her pregnant and in an attempt to conceal it, hired assassins to rape n kill her.Next tomorrow,some street boys were arrested n de are giving useful information to aid investigation.Another time de pastor has ran away from Benin city,at a point,de autopsy conducted shows she wasn't pregnant but a virgin.Is dat wot u had wanted me to read n believe in de investigation of such huge crime before u know dat I have been using internet?So if people wer arrested in connection with her death,how come u are not hearing anything again about the matter?In which court wer dey being prosecuted?

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Jemex003: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Slay Queen - r.i.p

How did you escaped from psychiatric madman

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
hiscoterie:

Pls don't report this one. I saw ur hand 2 days ago
so sorry. I won't report you ever again. But advertise the way macjebs does his. Refer people to your signature.

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 12:06am On Nov 14, 2020
Koulture:

Just shut up.
You should be the one to read before commenting,you better put on your glasses.
Her killers where arrested by the police and I asked a question how are we sure the killers where not among those freed from oko prisons by upper boys in the guise of endsars protests.
Seems you forget your manners in your mother’s womb!

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Chai... this sweet smally just go like this No closure. Another cold case that might never be solved now that she's been laid to rest cry

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 1:18am On Nov 14, 2020
R.I.P ma

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Xantel(f): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2020
Rip uwa
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 14, 2020
It's only in nigeria a murder will happen in church and the same church will print the obituary of the victim and everyone is saying Rest in peace.
Like her ghost will obey
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2020
emimore:
Rest in peace...
May your killers never go unpublished

They are already printed

Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla / Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo