Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? (482 Views)

How Do I Break My Addiction To Nairaland? / Just Look At What Flood Has Caused In My Estate Today(pictures) / Help! Coming Clean About My Addiction To My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Jannuxajj(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2020
I have the natural Nigerian mentality of money is everything. Due to this I jettisoned and put aside every aspect of my life just to focus on making money. But like 2 weeks ago something strange happened. For the first time in my life I got a credit alert and I wasn't so excited. I was extremely lonely. I have packed aside all the people in my life just to focus on money. The most intriguing part is I have lots of girls that disturb me and I keep forming big boy. To my utmost suprise I no hear from them for the past two weeks and three of those girls I used to feel they can't survive without talking to me they just packed me for one side and "e shock me walahi". I started feeling as if nobody cares but on checking my WhatsApp I saw over 20 messages I have not replied. I even started taking myself out to have a good time it was then I realized no matter how rich one is one can't live in isolation. I have decided to reply all my messages and I have loaded my phone with credit to call people. I will even go and register at the gym and I have promised myself to make Friends. My only problem is I hate small talks and side talks am a typical if you not talking money kind of guy. May God help me. What do you think guys?
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Jannuxajj:
I have the natural Nigerian mentality of money is everything. Due to this I jettisoned and put aside every aspect of my life just to focus on making money. But like 2 weeks ago something strange happened. For the first time in my life I got a credit alert and I wasn't so excited.. May God help me. What do you think guys?
bigman come do giveaway for me na
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Jannuxajj:
I have the natural Nigerian mentality of money is everything. Due to this I jettisoned and put aside every aspect of my life just to focus on making money. But like 2 weeks ago something strange happened. For the first time in my life I got a credit alert and I wasn't so excited. I was extremely lonely. I have packed aside all the people in my life just to focus on money. The most intriguing part is I have lots of girls that disturb me and I keep forming big boy. To my utmost suprise I no hear from them for the past two weeks and three of those girls I used to feel they can't survive without talking to me they just packed me for one side and "e shock me walahi". I started feeling as if nobody cares but on checking my WhatsApp I saw over 20 messages I have not replied. I even started taking myself out to have a good time it was then I realized no matter how rich one is one can't live in isolation. I have decided to reply all my messages and I have loaded my phone with credit to call people. I will even go and register at the gym and I have promised myself to make Friends. My only problem is I hate small talks and side talks am a typical if you not talking money kind of guy. May God help me. What do you think guys?

Abeg if you need someone around you, i dey available.

i be loyal guy.
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2020
Do me small money bro
I will b ur friend
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hahahahaaaa... See comments above..

Oya op, you gat company. Answer them. Lol...

Loneliness is not good but then having the wrong people around is suicidal. Be careful so you don't regret this new move of yours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Her Mother Right? / ' This Is Why You Should Fear Friendships' / Muscle Chairs And Dining Set For Sale In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.