Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,081 members, 7,919,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (94882 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by fergie001: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
This life......Well, no wahala!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by AstuteChap: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
This guy's story reminds me of one proverb wey my Papa dey always yarn: "Houseboy wey get pet"

This simply means that as a houseboy, you are being fed by someone else, yet in your state of dependency, you still go carry pet join body. Which money you wan take feed the pet ni? The guy is the houseboy, the girl he trained through school is the pet. You never take care of yourself finish, you go carry another person welfare for your head in the name of love, lust, infatuation or whatever name you choose to call it.

In short 600 years for both the guy and the girl cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by leonard002(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmm nawa. Things dey happen sha. Devil still.dey learn.work for where some naija ladies dey sha

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
The guy..I no blame him.but he's learnt

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Skinkerjnr(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
600yrs for her..... some people get mind sha
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Dreadlock69(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:

REMOVE THE CANCELLED AND SEE HOW DECENT YOUR SOUND.

DON'T ALWAYS MAKE YOURSELF STUPID BY ADDING VULGAR WORDS TO YOUR COMMENT.

Omo see roasting Sha
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by endsarrrs(f): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Some ladies sha..... undecided they took everything built and made it theirs
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by tunapawizzy: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Won ti gbe bobo yi landicap ..Nurse...she dun see one guy wey wan invite am come UK abi US...just mourn ur loss in peace and move on...na ur investment pain me pass...love is nothing, na scam...d closest thing to love is what you get from your mum or father in some cases

16 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Itz2019: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
I need someone to guide me on how I can start posting articles here.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Blackking98(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
fake!

guys will just stay and fake things just to trend.

check the time stamps. girls dont reply chat that fast.

they always waste some time.

they reply that fast only when they are expecting alert from you.
You're ugly or broke that's why girls don't reply u quickly. Fact.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by simfrost90210: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
sad this talk isn't funny oo
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by pozehnani(f): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol... I don't pity him though.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by kassb(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na waaa... Bross I feel ur pain.... U see is better to play bet9ja or baba ejebo than to train a girl in sch..

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Blackking98(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point
Why didn't her soul reject him when he trained her, afterall anyone could train her I guess. Mumu like u

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Diamondplus1805(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Guide your heart

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Myhusband(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
God catch you, foolish man

thunder destroy all the rest of the men sponsoring these wayward ladies to school

there was a neighbor friend when I was in school, her bf is a medical doc, he's always giving her money in excess, I learn he's planning to surprise her with a car before her matter burst out, if you see guys fúcking these ladies, men that don't even worth moving close to her man. the bf cousin revealed her unfaithfulness and the fool dashing her money started crying like helpless babies

continue giving her money and let those good fúckers continue enjoying the Pusey, they will handover the leftover of the pussy to you when they're done

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Splitmind: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
A man will lose money chasing women but no man has lost women chasing money.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SmartPolician: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.

See finishing! grin grin grin

But why you come dey take am personally?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by TemmyT002(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
See as the thing dey pain me as if na me be the guy.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Ratedgang: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
We all as guys have gone through this shit. Guy move on and take it that if both of you get married she might not give u a child or might even do worse. Free her as someday you’ll look back and be grateful you ran away.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Whoever invented bros b4 hoes is not a bastard... grin
Your fellow bro cant do this to your
Even if they do it. It wont be brutal

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by simhosting: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
It happens
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
There are grown women, Naija men will not marry those ones. “They are too independent, you can’t control them, they are not submissive” They’ll be pursuing small small girls upandan. Looking for girls to train in school, so that they can remind her till death how they own her degree.

Right now there is one in Romance section claiming to love a 16yrs old girl. A grown ass man in his 20s is loving a minor. He said he wants to NURTURE her, Grand Nurturer of the FRN.

I need more blood abeg... grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Most not All financially needy gals are not worth taking seriously they just need a sponsor not love or anything real. Maybe fake love. Take note. Lol
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Kballer: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
MoxxxxO123:
Damn, this is painful
i swr
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by ugodson(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
All i would say to u Desmond, IT HURTS,BUT EVERYTHING WILL WORK FOR YOUR FAVOR IN JESUS NAME AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by emkz: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
When I was seeing her, whenever she asks me to buy something for her and her mother, I make sure I buy (an even more expensive) one for my mum. I observed her and knew the relationship won't last. I didn't break up with her, she ruined the relationship with her hands when she used by sweat to take care of another man.

Whether it is your wife or girlfriend is no guarantee that she won't behave like this. Pay attention to the "vibes". A lady told me to always pay attention to the bad sides than the good sides.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by taurusdude0(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
This thing did not start with him and will not end with him, handle ladies like betting give what you can afford to lose. All those mugus that sacrifice all they have for someone they are not married to.when even the married ones can finish you. Be careful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by MartinsD12(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:
It is a sad thing when there is no mutual love between two people dating or in a relationship.

This guy on twitter just came up to share his stories. Below is the chat between the duo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DansomanKanye/status/1328415082951438340
It's only a fool that trains a girl in school in order to marry her that's nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Michael2025(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
That is one of the reason am scared of all this girls, they easily forget the sacrifice some guys went through to put them in front!! NOW YOU CAN LEARN FROM NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STINGY GUYS.. Any woman I never pay money for her head, I no go spent to regret..

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Some guys will say there is nothing wrong sponsoring a girl that you want to marry with her secondary education up to University degree. Me I see everything wrong with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.