Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,079 members, 7,919,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (94875 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by seproperties(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
I thought it's Babies that still do that Rubbish ,You don't look like a Baby ,U are matured now ...in this Present day ,U still fall Mugun ,Don't U have something better to Invest your money on ? U carry money dey take send a Lady to School ,U deserve what U got ,No be today such thing dey Happen now ,Oh! sorry U were in Love ...U must have been sleeping with her now and the heartless lady might be thinking in her mind that She is Paying U back with her Pussy .In your own mind U go dey think say The lady go Marry U ,U go don tell her u want to marry her. She go just dey take mumu eyes look U . Ur mother dey U no carry money go give her make she take am do Business ,Nonsense .That Lady get Lucky sha for trying it with a Simp ,If it were a Rugged guy She tried it with ,Dem for don Delete Am. ...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
tit:
The boy that trained me from SSCE to university refused to marry me.
His love for you is different. He likes you
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Eillyeillz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Don't know why but this made me laugh really hard.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by larryking540: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Endsars2020:
Why do you think this thing is fake? It's a battle of the sexes. Everybody na brain brain. Don’t you know any weakness seen by a woman she would use and dump you. I know an uncle this happened to. He died lonely at 50 years. He is the true love kinda of person. Baba trained a girl through the UNI. She broke up with him after NYSC. This happened in 2001 he died in his rented apartment in 2016. No wife no child. He never loved anyone else.

you go ask am how old is he first ,this guy still day e papa hux ,they scrape pot of beans ,what does he kw ,when he gets to university or poly ,he go melow

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by lloydtruth: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
fake!

guys will just stay and fake things just to trend.

check the time stamps. girls dont reply chat that fast.

they always waste some time.

they reply that fast only when they are expecting alert from you.
You are right, this seems like one person replying himself, the timing also gave this away.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by amaru09: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
this the reason why I dnt pity any girl that Yahoo boy s use for money or die like a mad dog on the street, for me to spend my money on any I neither use it to play bet9a

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by dex4sure: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Just here to read comments...

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by pepperandsalt(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Life goes on buddy
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Reex12(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
simps they never learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Burgerlomo: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Michelle55:
Damn! This hurts like hell, I wouldn't wish this kinda woman on anyone not even the usual fvckboys. No one deserves to be treated in this manner.

Why didn't she break up with him from the onset? Why now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by samwillyco1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
larryking540:

when Ladies reach the age of 28 years they become desperate for marriage ,I don't rush girls o ,but I still try to keep in contact with them ,to ask how far na ,how market ,many they force belle down the throat of the gullible brother who sleep with them forgetting to wear condom

grin grin grin grin from 27 they become reasonable and will never demand from you
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by mright05(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
fake!

guys will just stay and fake things just to trend.

check the time stamps. girls dont reply chat that fast.

they always waste some time.

they reply that fast only when they are expecting alert from you.

Your head get oil bro.....they will do anything to trend, who will believe this cook story
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by toprealman: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Love was delivered from blindness with blind Bartimaeus since time immemorial.
Train someone's daughter since secondary school....uncle are you a pedophile? Are you low on brain data?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by larryking540: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

grin grin grin grin from 27 they become reasonable and will never demand from you

they still demand o ,but will like to share with u ,like share bills with you ,
I just pity that christian brothers that lock their self indoor pray in for a good sent wife ,I just shake my head ,they better go street make they know how ladies they think , because na mad people women be o

11 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Moganajoe: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:
It is a sad thing when there is no mutual love between two people dating or in a relationship.

This guy on twitter just came up to share his stories. Below is the chat between the duo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DansomanKanye/status/1328415082951438340

Level don change na
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Successdude(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
davidswhales:

Jesús Christ! I am just so angry right now, I mean what the Bleep is wrong with girls/ladies/women.
A friend's friend is going through something similar to this except for the fact that they both just graduated.
The guy has actually visited the girls parents like a year ago to let them know how so much he loves their daughter. Now that they just graduated, the parents are like she needs to get wedded cos her younger sis has done introduction.
Now the relationship is on the verge of breaking up cos the girl feels he does not have a job yet and all. The guy has been unstable.
When I heard I was mad with rage,that how can the girl consider such? So you gon leave someone you claim to love cos of financial security cos your parent said this and that?
I told my friend immediately that the girl never truly loved him. She was just using him to cruise.
Girls are just ungrateful species, how can you say you are grateful to him and then do that to him. Self centered mofos! Mtcheww..

You were mad - how ??

God is saving that your friends friend.

Love does choose only "good times or good conditions".

That's not the real love man needs.

Make una know

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nathan2016: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Michelle55:
Damn! This hurts like hell, I wouldn't wish this kinda woman on anyone not even the usual fvckboys. No one deserves to be treated in this manner.

And lose her benefactor?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point

How did she reciprocate "one way or the other"? If she knew marriage wasn't her intention, y didnt she say it from d start? Y didn't she reject d help?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by larryking540: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
mright05:

Your head get oil bro.....they will do anything to trend, who will believe this cook story

I have a friend who sent a lady tru uniben from 100level till final in partime ,last last the lady say she no do ,so is my story also fake
guy things they happen if you don't believe just read comments from page 1 to end u will learn something ,don't claim you know so much ,these bitchez are very smart ,u have to be more smarter ,learn to read than argue

14 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by segun18(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
donbachi:
His reward is in heaven.

Kol
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by yetunsbay(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
That's life,God will bless him abundantly but one thing human should learn is to help and not expect anything in return or expect the unexpected relationship or not. Men too should stop investing on women with the hope of marriage, invest on your wives only
okay we don hear

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by piagetskinner(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
The comments for This thread go long gaan
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Lalasure: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
what i keep telling my sisters if you do not like the person you are dating don't collect anything from him

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Olamusty289: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Stories like this are the reason why person go need to dey get bad jazz be dis. She no go die o, but I swear......her stories go reach here

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by tyup(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vicdgreat556:

Lol...bro u brutal sha..but that's the absolute truth... well spoken... please guys let's learn to assist our fellow guy...I have seen guys in my sch who knows that their fellow guy gat no hope of lunch,but will still choose to take a lady out who other guys are planning to still take out for dinner... let's be wise,the probability of a guy reciprocating d help u did for him his way higher than dat of girls...most girls are just after d immediate pleasure or gain from u, immediately dey move to the next client,bro u re forgotten...

I remember in my 100lev,a lecturer came to teach chm113,also called organic chemistry..then he told us a story of how he got his job as a lecturer,that he wasn't even a first class student, he's just a second class student..but he's damn good,no one wanna miss his class,he teaches better than the so called Prof.. that's wen I know that there's diff between those has the gift of teaching and those who gat first class.. some are brilliant no doubt,but can't impact their knowledge in u...

Back to my story..he said to us,that we should help one another,he now told of story of our ex president Jonathan..wen he was a student, and then he wasn't too good in mathematics , and there's this one particular course mate of his he must always go meet, and he'll teach him, year's later,they all left school, before you see, GEJ became a president i.e after 20yrs...but that guy that usually teach him back then wasn't doing fine, things are hard,then one good day he heard GEJ will be coming to warri to commission a project,then he went there, there was crowd, after he's done, about going,he forced his way to get close to him, security repelled him,be began to shout that he caught the attention of GEJ,he saw him and recognize him, and said to his security to leave him, and dey had rapport,d man told him about his situation, that's how his life changed,the president gave him contract..

In conclusion,d lecturer said just imagine after sch,or in any aspect,u re looking for work or something or recommendation, and the person u re to meet for interview or to sign d paper is dat same guy u have been good to,he said u guys will forget interview, and start speaking pidgin �...

He said that was his own case too...he's said wen he applied for lecturing job,he was to be interviewed by 22 Prof,he said do you know what that means,that he's finished,...but getting there,he sat down, and the profs entered one after the other,then the last one entered, and looked at him,, and called his name, and said is this you, that he never knew his the one they wanted to interview.. and that Prof face his other colleagues and said to them that he's my boy,he's has been a good boy.. and they just asked him only one question,wic he got, and they forgot about him and start gisting,den tell him you can go...

Hence he said we should help each other in any ways,if u re brilliant Dan others,teach dem,if u have garri, give little to others,if u have enough food,share,if u have shoes, give to that Hustler u know his trying to help himself too...not because he's lazy, just that ur hustle might be better than his...or background differs

,he now said guy's, don't forget to help ur own guys more.. because ladies, will always get attention from diff guys , just imagine about 10 diff guys wanna take 1 girl out..,but there are guys out there who are forgotten...

very long but it's really worth the read gained alot

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Newboss(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Upgrading things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Rilwan20(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bad investment.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by humilitypays(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Honestly women are generally born wicked, selfish and very inhumane to men who aren't their blood brother.

That's how women are, all of them, forget the nonsense that my wife is different bla bla bla, you are just lucky, there is something in you that you have that she has not seen elsewhere, which is the reason she is hanging on, if she finds better alternative, she will instantly develop total hatred for you, even your words will irritate her and when you cry, it even annoy her more.

If a man wants to do this to a woman, take it from me, he will settle her handsomely financially.

I know a guy that wanted to break up with a girl that didn't contribute a dime to his life but because they have dated for long, he bought her a car, gave her 1million to start any business of her choice and that she can call on him for help whenever she needs one.

A woman will never remember the good old days when she wants to walk away...every memory of you will irritate her and make her feel like vomiting, that's how wicked women are; especially black women!

This is why I don't condemn guys who keep extra girlfriends and concubines cos women are wicked. They behave better when their man doesn't care much and when their man cheats with other better ladies. Give a woman your all and watch her see you as a fool!

How can a man in this time and era be training a lady!

Guys stop buying girls phones, cars, etc. Spend only when you guys go outing....don't give any woman more than 0.001% of your total savings at any given time.

If your total savings is NGN100,000, make sure you don't give your girlfriend or fiance more than NGN1,000.

Guys that don't spend a dime on girls are the guys that fvck the most number of classy chicks..they get the best girls, girls love stingy guys more forget what they say.

Girls don't value the money you spend on them, they even value the time more, that's why those their bestie and street niggaz fvck them for free while you the big guy with big car and big house struggle to get one chick to fvck!

Girls behave better with men who don't give a fvck, men who don't spend on them. Go check all those Igbo smoking boys u know, that sag trouser, they don't give their girlfriends 1 kobo, it is the girls that collect from rich guys to give to those rugged looking NFA boys they date!

Guys wise up oh!!

Don't buy any girlfriend or fiance a phone! Stop it!

Sugar daddies can buy her phone, but as a guy doing boyfriend and girlfriend or courtship, don't buy any girl phone to talk of paying her school fees or house rent, don't ever do it! Make your principle, if she doesn't like you that way, let her go!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Anayxz(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
I am akin to this nonsense bro, even during my dating days I no spend Kobo, if u no call me I no go call u, as u dey visit u go come with ur tfare buy gift join. I can't remember taking any lady out to go spoil her I do as my hand reach but today I am happily married to a supportive and lovely angel as a wife. U guys should stop wasting scarce money on jobless v gender in the name training to marry e no dey end well u better use am play nijabet. U parents or siblings dat need the money even if dem no need am carry am go donate for motherless babies home.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Legionx: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Michelle55:
Damn! This hurts like hell, I wouldn't wish this kinda woman on anyone not even the usual fvckboys. No one deserves to be treated in this manner.p

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by manunitedbabes: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Guys, ladies will preach to our gender by telling us to be a nice guy,the most fatal trap you will ever set your life in is you believing their words. Don't seek relationship advice from ladies sef. They always preach to manipulate and subject your MAN fig. But they dont preach to themselves. They believe they are the standard wink irony.

Is it that all the ladies are bad and heartless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.