Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue (798 Views)

Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Female Kidnapper & Cultists In Edo State (video) / Lagos Police Clamps Down On Cultists, Arrests Scores / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by owukpa(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
The Ochotukpo Odu, His Royal Highness Chief Dr. John Eyimonye, has placed a curse on all cultists and their sponsors in Otukpo land.

The royal father and custodian of the Otukpo traditional stool, invoked the land to fight anyone who has a hand in cult related activities, IDOMA VOICE gathered.

A visibly angry Ochotukpo pronounced that any Otukpo son or daughter who engages in this nefarious act will die in 14 days except such an individual confesses and renounce cultism.

The Odu who took off his royal shoes and wore the over 200 years old Odu crown placed the curse in tears, Udeh Adole, a resident said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ6yIWiZrT8

Source>>>https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/11/breaking-traditional-ruler-places-curse-on-cultists-in-idoma-land-says-violators-will-die-in-14-days.html

Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by IamD18: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
He should channel his curses to Fulani herdsmen murderring and butchering people in his state.

Foool

2 Likes

Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by Righteousness89(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
[s]
IamD18:
He should channel his curses to Fulani herdsmen murderring and butchering people in his state.

Foool
[/s]
With the way and Manner some of you open your buka cavity and vomit Thrash and insults amazes me!
No atom of Respect for Elders or authorities!

Continual Display of lack of any form
of Discipline or Home Training!!

You guys Amaze me!!

Atimes I am Scared on your Behalfs!

4 Likes

Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by slawormiir: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by illicit(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
With the way and Manner some of you open your buka cavity and vomit Thrash and insults amazes me!
No atom of Respect for Elders or authorities!

Continual Display of lack of any form
of Discipline or Home Training!!

You guys Amaze me!!

Atimes I am Scared on your Behalfs!

Ogbeni Sakamanje....
Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by Blessed3434(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by Ever8090: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
IamD18:

Foool
quit cultism now my brother, there is no single gain in it..think about your parents who spent hours of a night trying to bring a useful being in the world to be of help to them when they are old..the way you are going, you will end up bringing tears and pains to them..

If you like take my advice if you like leave am..1mb is enough to type rest in peace even though you won't smell the peace in hell..

2 Likes

Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by Ever8090: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
IamD18:

Foool
rest in peace in advance bro, he said in 3 days time...

4 Likes

Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by Canvass: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
IamD18:

Foool

Why fool?! Reference to Fulani herdsmen is legit but calling him a fool? Why?

4 Likes

Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by dikeigbo2(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
he should also add those who kept impoverishing his State if truely the curses works and if really love his people
Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by donbachi(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
If cursing them will come to pass in 14days.let him bless them.and cultism will become a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by AntiMahdi: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Empty bs talk
Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by punisha: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
IamD18:

Foool

Chief executioner nairaland deck why u dey fear na?

1 Like

Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by themainman600(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
cheesy this is why I hate Benin people let the cultist kill themselves instead of placing audio curse up and down which news will reach front page if cultist stop abeg leave them its their life and it our own good news to hear a cultist dead grin

Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by drupleez: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
umm.... na wa ooooo...... Anyways read my personal text
Re: ‘you’ll Die In 3 Days’ - Traditional Ruler Places Curse On Cultists In Benue by devilmaycry: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2020
What brought abt it...Otukpo is calm...last I heard

No b every news we wan d hear

(1) (Reply)

Thief Stole A Car In Ajah But Caught In Benin Using A Tracker / Exposing Nigerian Online Love Scammers / Lastma And Undercover Police Officer Fight Seriously Over Use Of BRT Lane! (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.