Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. (3805 Views)

FG May Pay N1.68tn Fuel Subsidy, Marketers Forecast N900/litre / Imo Killings: IPOB Declares Ebubeagu Commander Wanted..2million Reward / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone with proof of casualties

Lalasticlala grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haffaze777(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Following bumper to bumper,I kuku no say i go get cow for this threadgrin

1 Like

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by tamdun: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
What proof?
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Kyase(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:
How far with today's endsars protest by sowore na....
Dem don shoot person already grin
Baba say he won't take shiit for nobody... grin

2 Likes

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:
My brother, even though my cows don dey finish, I must give you out of the one wey remain. You dey always make sense grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haffaze777(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
My brother, even though my cows don dey finish, I must give you out of the one wey remain. You dey always make sense grin

Thank you jare,that's why I always look up to ur post,I know once I quote or mention you,cow,camel or ram is sure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haffaze777(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

How far with today's endsars protest by sowore na....
Dem don shoot person already grin
Baba day he won't take shiit for nobody... grin

Pro what?who dare do rubbish again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Kyase(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

Pro what?who dare do rubbish again?
I think say na today be the set day for the protest na... And I no see anything yet grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haffaze777(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

I think say na today be the set day for the protest na... And I no see anything yet grin

They are all protesting under their bedgrin,u can check them their

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Kyase(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

They are all protesting under their bedgrin,u can check them their
Why na...

Nigeria army never train for weeks ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by IJOBA2: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2020
I GUESS THIS THREAD IS MEANT FOR FULANI HERDERS BECAUSE NA ONLY DEM DEY COMMENT undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haffaze777(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

Why na...

Nigeria army never train for weeks ooo

I don't know why they refuse to come out
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by realstars: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Bring The Money First, Nigeria Is A Home Of Sighns And Wonders, Maybe Sombody Will Win The Cash, Sharp Sharp If fg And efcc Will Allow.

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Kyase(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

It's a shame walahi,. They have fall hands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone with proof of casualties

Lalasticlala grin

I'll also pay 1 million naira to any Nairalander with proof. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
9ninee:
[s][/s]
feed your poor mother first with sour BBQ first

My beloved brother, I have forgiven you.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Openbusiness: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2020
I just pity any whistleblower that will fall for this. Anyone with proof should send it straight to major foreign news media. They are asking you to provide proof so as to know who they will send their killer squad after so as to bury any major evidence forever. Provide proof kee u dia grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by poiZon: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

Are they supposed to come to nairaland?
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haffaze777(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2020
poiZon:

Are they supposed to come to nairaland?

No,they suppose to be on d street shooting endsars,endbuhari,endtinubu and endeverything
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Openbusiness: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I'll also pay 1 million naira to any Nairalander with proof. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
pay 10 billion na, let me turn to Sherlock Holmes na now grin. 80% upfront payment, tank u grin
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
pay 10 billion na, let me turn to Sherlock Holmes na now grin. 80% upfront payment, tank u grin

My brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB / The Very First Political Betrayal In The History Of Nigeria! / How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.