Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,612 members, 7,979,072 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. (3869 Views)

FG May Pay N1.68tn Fuel Subsidy, Marketers Forecast N900/litre / Imo Killings: IPOB Declares Ebubeagu Commander Wanted..2million Reward / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haaryobhami: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

How far with today's endsars protest by sowore na....
Dem don shoot person already grin
Baba day he won't take shiit for nobody... grin
heard bandits are Killin and kidnapping people everyday in d north,let's pray for more bullets to there guns so they can keep doin Allah work.
baba should keep showing force against peaceful protesters while d north burn to d ground.
good riddance though
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haaryobhami: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

No,they suppose to be on d street shooting endsars,endbuhari,endtinubu and endeverything
ur Brothers are there shouting secure north everyday all over social media ,just this week they have kidnaped student, kidnappers 12 ACP and killed alot of filty notherners,more grease to d bandits elbow.
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by poiZon: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

No,they suppose to be on d street shooting endsars,endbuhari,endtinubu and endeverything
U r doing well.......
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haffaze777(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2020
haaryobhami:

ur Brothers are there shouting secure north everyday all over social media ,just this week they have kidnaped student, kidnappers 12 ACP and killed alot of filty notherners,more grease to d bandits elbow.

You can say that to Northernerns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haaryobhami: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

You can say that to Northernerns
ur profile on FB has been exposed,u are a bloody notherner and ur Brothers are getting killed like chickens everyday (I have no iota of remorse for them though).
u guys are d worst hit by the failure of this administration but u are here defending them for 30k.
una go get sense , omo lasan ikeji aja
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

Thank you jare,that's why I always look up to ur post,I know once I quote or mention you,cow,camel or ram is sure

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
lalasticlala, mynd44 the challenge is still open. please give this more publicity
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
I just pity any whistleblower that will fall for this. Anyone with proof should send it straight to major foreign news media. They are asking you to provide proof so as to know who they will send their killer squad after so as to bury any major evidence forever. Provide proof kee u dia grin
even foreign media sef never see any reasonable proof since independence
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haffaze777(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
haaryobhami:

ur profile on FB has been exposed,u are a bloody notherner and ur Brothers are getting killed like chickens everyday (I have no iota of remorse for them though).
u guys are d worst hit by the failure of this administration but u are here defending them for 30k.
una go get sense , omo lasan ikeji aja

O gbadun,i can see that u re suffering d same disease as that guy,so northerner dey bear isola ogo omo apoko f'eshin je,for ur information I'm not d one d mumu is posting but u can believe whatever relieve ur frustration,I be confirmed Egba man from Ijemo,emi ara oba,oba mode,omo korowa omo tagbatagrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haaryobhami: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

O gbadun,i can see that u re suffering d same disease as that guy,so northerner dey bear isola ogo omo apoko f'eshin je,for ur information I'm not d one d mumu is posting but u can believe whatever relieve ur frustration,I be confirmed Egba man from Ijemo,emi ara oba,oba mode,omo korowa omo tagbatagrin
sad that we are from same state if what u say is true.
so far they don't bring there bandits nd boko Haram down south,d whole core north can burn.
enjoy ur bmc work. .
selah
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haffaze777(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
haaryobhami:
sad that we are from same state if what u say is true.
so far they don't bring there bandits nd boko Haram down south,d whole core north can burn.
enjoy ur bmc work. .
selah
Reallygrin
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haaryobhami: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:
[color=#000099][/color] Reallygrin
yeah Remo
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by haffaze777(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
haaryobhami:
yeah Remo

Eyin omo alaren,ewesogrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by GodWrites: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
I can't risk my life for that penny. This is like witnessing against a notorious thug. In this case, the thug is Nigeria.
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Jostoman: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
I just pity any whistleblower that will fall for this. Anyone with proof should send it straight to major foreign news media. They are asking you to provide proof so as to know who they will send their killer squad after so as to bury any major evidence forever. Provide proof kee u dia grin
exactly my brother.
Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Okoroawusa: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Akuko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Their proofs are from home videos.

Civil war in sudan and liberia

1 Like

Re: Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. by 400billionman: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin

Wahala for who no get camera phone for lekki toll gate.

Wahala for people carrying 8gb ROM memory phones for lekki toll gate.

Wahala for person who prefers to run rather than video when army and SARS are shooting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavily Armed Hausa Vigilante Group Invade Anka In Zamfara - Kill Fulani Leader / Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll / A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.