Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,132 members, 7,907,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

In Need Of A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Serious Relationship (749 Views)

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship / Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) / Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Krismer: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
I'm a young man, people say I'm good looking(light-skinned), in my early thirties, working in a government parastatal and also have my set up business. I'm in need of a mature lady for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage. She has to be light skinned, slim and maybe busty, between the ages of 26-30, must be a graduate at any level, a native of Edo/Delta (Agbor, Igbanke axis is an added advantage), she must be someone who values communication and a bit clingy.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by fati2001(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
She must be 5'11 tall. with elegant neck, also with oval or heart face shape.... and pear body shape (hourglass is acceptable) body type should be metaphor.... with thick calves, and a well position collarbone..with dimples, full lips and almond eyes shape.... sign must be leo .... must be a dancer and funny in all aspects, eye brows must be curved shape.. ears must be pointed.... eye color should be brown to hazel,,,,shoe size (40)

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Burstit(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Krismer:
I'm a young man, people say I'm good looking(light-skinned), in my early thirties, working in a government parastatal and also have my set up business. I'm in need of a mature lady for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage. She has to be light skinned, slim and maybe busty, between the ages of 26-30, must be a graduate at any level, a native of Edo/Delta (Agbor, Igbanke axis is an added advantage), she must be someone who values communication and a bit clingy. WhatsApp 08168561851. If you not ready to settle down next year please don't bother contacting. Let's do real love.
So wetin come happen to all they relationships wey you bin involve in bfor? Why u no tel ur mama make she find wife for u from village? Abi the church wey u de attend no get the kind spec of woman wey u describe here? werey de look for unsuspecting girl wey him lash come clean mouth. That card of 'looking for a serious date that would lead to marriage don cast'. Try another one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Burstit(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
fati2001:
She must be 5'11 tall. with elegant neck, also with oval or heart face shape.... and pear body shape (hourglass is acceptable) body type should be metaphor.... with thick calves, and a well position collarbone..with dimples, full lips and almond eyes shape.... sign must be leo .... must be a dancer and funny in all aspects, eye brows must be curved shape.. ears must be pointed.... eye color should be brown to hazel,,,,shoe size (40)
The pic on ur profile resemble what u described up dia. How lucky your husband art!
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
what kind of business are you into? and which government parastatals do you work? you need to talk more about yourself
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by fati2001(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Burstit:
The pic on ur profile resemble what u described up dia. How lucky your husband art!

if you don't know what to say be lik this picture..... I'm only helping him out..

AND I THANK GOD FOR THE ART HE GAVE ME.

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by CheGuevara102: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
what kind of business are you into? and which government parastatals do you work? you need to talk more about yourself

You never ready, remember that time waits for no girl. With this your Mumu question I can confidently tell you that you will be attending Shiloh 2024.

They say truth is bitter like Alomo bitters.

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
This man pretending to be a female, dont you have other things to do?
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Burstit(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
fati2001:

if you don't know what to say be lik this picture..... I'm only helping him out..

Helping him out in deed! Why don't you look for de description and give her to him. Utopian.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by FlyHeight: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
fati2001:

Are you trying to reincarnate an old lover?
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Burstit(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
This guy wey de pretend to be 'she', he dropped his contact up there if you want to know more about the guy.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Burstit(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
FlyHeight:

My broda follow me ask am oh.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by fati2001(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
FlyHeight:

nothing like old lover.

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
After you've found out the girl,don't forget that we are the best plug for everything sexual enhancement, make you no go fumble for the ozza room
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by fati2001(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Burstit:
Helping him out in deed! Why don't you look for de description and give her to him. Utopian.

she's not qualified because of her swonlike skin..

by the way what of the girls around his area, more like the one's he has been with since the day he became a boyfriend
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by TheCork(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Krismer:
I'm a young man, people say I'm good looking(light-skinned), in my early thirties, working in a government parastatal and also have my set up business. I'm in need of a mature lady for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage. She has to be light skinned, slim and maybe busty, between the ages of 26-30, must be a graduate at any level, a native of Edo/Delta (Agbor, Igbanke axis is an added advantage), she must be someone who values communication and a bit clingy. WhatsApp 08168561851. If you not ready to settle down next year please don't bother contacting. Let's do real love.

angry
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Burstit(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
fati2001:

she's not qualified because of her swonlike skin..

by the way what of the girls around his area, more like the one's he has been with since the day he became a boyfriend
Your brain don reset bah?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by fati2001(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2020

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by fati2001(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Burstit:
Your brain don reset bah?
how?
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by TheCork(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
fati2001:

how?

Brother. He mean u need brain reset! angry
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by TheCork(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Krismer:

...ok bro.. so wot if u lightskin?.
..anyways ..son..talk to dorin27 from nairaland....she date anytin(no oofense)
angry
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
TheCork:

...ok bro.. so wot if u lightskin?.
..anyways ..son..talk to dorin27 from nairaland....she date anytin(no oofense)
angry
Why are you trying to spoil dorin27 reputation because she reject you.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by TheCork(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kenplay:

Why are you trying to spoil dorin27 reputation because she reject you.

son ..if u unemploy...ask nicely & I will giv u a job. ..have u got driver experience? angry
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by fati2001(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
TheCork:

Brother. He mean u need brain reset! angry

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
TheCork:

son ..if u unemploy...ask nicely & I will giv u a job. ..have u got driver experience? angry
You actually need a job more, noise maker
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Krismer: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
fati2001:
thank you
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by fati2001(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Krismer:
thank you
YAW
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Krismer: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Burstit:
So wetin come happen to all they relationships wey you bin involve in bfor? Why u no tel ur mama make she find wife for u from village? Abi the church wey u de attend no get the kind spec of woman wey u describe here? werey de look for unsuspecting girl wey him lash come clean mouth. That card of 'looking for a serious date that would lead to marriage don cast'. Try another one!
you do not have any reason commenting. People can meet their life partners anywhere, I know a couple who met on fb and are happily married since 2011. So try to get busy and don't interfere in things that add no value to you.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Krismer: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
I don't have to be so specific on this broad platform, if there's a connect, I can disclose it then. I'm sure you understand.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Krismer: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
fati2001:

lol.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Krismer: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You never ready, remember that time waits for no girl. With this your Mumu question I can confidently tell you that you will be attending Shiloh 2024.

They say truth is bitter like Alomo bitters.
plz be mild on her, she didn't ask a bad question, just that she didn't ask in d most appropriate manner. That question should have been directed to me personally since I dropped my contact.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Krismer: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Burstit:
guy plz get busy and leave frivolities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINALLY AM BURSTED!!! But There Is Another Issue / Everybody's Out For Themselves Regardless Of All The Fake Love / Girls And Unnecessary Billing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.