Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

In Need Of A Serious Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Serious Relationship (752 Views)

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship / Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) / Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Krismer: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
After you've found out the girl,don't forget that we are the best plug for everything sexual enhancement, make you no go fumble for the ozza room
lol. That aspect is 90% in order, no need pointing it out here for d sake of decency.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Burstit(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Krismer:
you do not have any reason commenting. People can meet their life partners anywhere, I know a couple who met on fb and are happily married since 2011. So try to get busy and don't interfere in things that add no value to you.
And you have all de reason in the world to quote me. You know just a couple who met on fb, and you don't know the percentage that met on fb and were victimized. Guy, abeg de ur de. You mustn't quote me, you can shove ur opinion abt my comments down your.....
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Burstit(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Krismer:
you do not have any reason commenting. People can meet their life partners anywhere, I know a couple who met on fb and are happily married since 2011. So try to get busy and don't interfere in things that add no value to you.
Or Better still, since you are looking for a light skin girl with other mundane attributes for a wife, why don't you explore fb to streamline them and chose. yeye de smell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Help Define This Statement / Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? / Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.