Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,753 members, 7,915,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth (528 Views)

All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? / The True Origin Of Humans. / See Why You Shouldn't Get Cursed By Fresh And Expired Nude Pics Of Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Vivien458(f): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
I have come to the conclusion, that we don't have any single purpose. Just like the food chain, animals eat, the higher eat them, then we eat them, then the bacteria eats us, or animals also eats us. Just like that. If you think, Do Animals have purpose in this life? Do ants have purpose, do volcanos have purpose? What is the purpose of stone? We just have to be forced to believe we have a purpose. What about the people who die at very young age, what is their purpose.
I wonder why people will think we have a purpose here.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
I don't know
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Vivien458(f): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Isinweke:
I don't know
critical question
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Boydehot: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Go ask God
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by slawormiir: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
The op boy friend must be a real niggarr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by laiza(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Suppose you were an early hominid and accidentally stubbed your toe on a rock, it occurs to you to use the rock to pound something, perhaps a nut or clam that you want to crack open. The encounter with the rock was accidental and the rock had no antecedent purpose, but you have put the rock to a purposeful use and thereby bestowed a purpose – your purpose – upon it.

Life is like that too – it has no antecedent purpose but only the purpose we give it through our own purposeful actions. Surely that is better than our life having a purpose that has been antecedently given to it by someone else (i.e. a supernatural being, parent/guardian or a teacher).

The purpose of anything - your life, stone, volcano etc is in itself the purpose you give it otherwise it has no purpose to you but definitely has a purpose to something or someone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Vivien458:
I have come to the conclusion, that we don't have any single purpose. Just like the food chain, animals eat, the higher eat them, then we eat them, then the bacteria eats us, or animals also eats us. Just like that. If you think, Do Animals have purpose in this life? Do ants have purpose, do volcanos have purpose? What is the purpose of stone? We just have to be forced to believe we have a purpose. What about the people who die at very young age, what is their purpose.

Generally LIFE Is Meaningless. But all I can say Is "There Is More To This Than It Meet The Eyes".......

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Vivien458:
critical question

Yea but this would can't be understood fully by humans.

I believe we are connected to other worlds, as in other Universes
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Vivien458:

Born to die.... we just attach purpose for a meaningful life.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Exmilitant(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Don't be a natalist. Find meaning in your little corner. Forget the bigger picture. We are all important in the matrix. As for tragedies, Spinoza said; 'if circumstances are seen as unfortunate, it is only because of our inadequate conception of realities.'

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Exmilitant(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
laiza:
Suppose you were an early hominid and accidentally stubbed your toe on a rock, it occurs to you to use the rock to pound something, perhaps a nut or clam that you want to crack open. The encounter with the rock was accidental and the rock had no antecedent purpose, but you have put the rock to a purposeful use and thereby bestowed a purpose – your purpose – upon it.

Life is like that too – it has no antecedent purpose but only the purpose we give it through our own purposeful actions. Surely that is better than our life having a purpose that has been antecedently given to it by someone else (i.e. a supernatural being, parent/guardian or a teacher).

The purpose of anything - your life, stone, volcano etc is in itself the purpose you give it otherwise it has no purpose to you but definitely has a purpose to something or someone.
In logic we call this input of yours corelative-based fallacy. You don't give purpose to what already has purpose, you find purpose.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Man goal is to find happiness and be happy with God

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Gvnl(f): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
I know the Bible says we were created to show forth His praise. Isaiah 43:21

Maybe you should start praising, you just might discover your purpose on earth.
Vivien458:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Vivien458(f): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The op boy friend must be a real niggarr
lol..do you want a taste? wink
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Vivien458(f): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
If you watch Nat Geo wild, you will see how vultures feast on dead flesh, animals attack vultures still eat the dead flesh. Drop a human on a field, vultures, dogs, ants etc, feasts on them, it is just like their normal meal..no single purpose. We are just like same as animals, we mate, eat other animals die and animals eat us..think about this. You have more than 2billion in the world and more are born, all are dying. What is the purpose everyone is overpopulated In this earth, just like animals, they keep giving birth. No purpose. You just found yourself alive, born, you didn't choose to be born, now you are with no single purpose.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by emmaksy: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Your purpose is in Christ. The day you got born again
You became United in Christ Jesus in bringing salvation to the world and as you grow you fulfill your destiny in him
You are His masterpiece, His workmanship, He created you and only in Him will you find purpose and be fulfilled in life
Because life is vanity, doesn't make sense without Jesus life is empty but if you look at yourself at mirror as one born and created for such a time as this knowing in yourself you have a mission to the whole world that you sent and you are not an accident !

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Humanoid01(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Vivien458:
If you watch Nat Geo wild, you will see how vultures feast on dead flesh, animals attack vultures still eat the dead flesh. Drop a human on a field, vultures, dogs, ants etc, feasts on them, it is just like their normal meal..no single purpose. We are just like same as animals, we mate, eat other animals die and animals eat us..think about this. You have more than 2billion in the world and more are born, all are dying. What is the purpose everyone is overpopulated In this earth, just like animals, they keep giving birth. No purpose. You just found yourself alive, born, you didn't choose to be born, now you are with no single purpose.
If we did not choose to be born, doesn't that suggest a purpose?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by dederocs(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
The truth is hard to chew, no wonder scientists arrived at the conclusion, that we are simply a product of evolution...matter.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by laiza(m): 1:38am On Nov 19, 2020
Exmilitant:
In logic we call this input of yours corelative-based fallacy. You don't give purpose to what already has purpose, you find purpose.
Who's logic, yours or mine?

What do you think the word "ANTECEDENT" means? Mtcheew!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by JOACHINpedro: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Are you a studying psychology?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by ikorodureporta: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Vivien458:

u no lie @all.

if I get d power, I for don throw one atomic bomb wey go finish everything
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by Proton99: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2020
Take the Christianity pill and save yourself from the impending depression. While this may be seen as committing a philosophical suicide, I think it will help you greatly by keeping your mind occupied and fixed on Jesus. You also get to enjoy the community and the perks that comes with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Humans In This Physics Earth by BigDawsNet: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Spiritually our purpose is to multiple and preach the gospel to the world...also to get ready for the second world which is heaven..

Secondly scientific reasons we humans are on earth is The basic function of human-being is to work as scavenger; the input to human-being is out-put of other-being and to carry-on this function is the responsibility of the offspring: it is the ground reality.

The sole purpose of human activities is to survive within 'Time-Binding/Limit.:

(1) (Reply)

Why I Only Date Girls 18 To 21 Years Of Age!! / Men Come In Here Now! / Choose Your Partner Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.