Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! (542 Views)

Go After Bandits Like You Did For Nnamdi Kanu, Wike Tells FG / I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! by izuswift(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF WIKE'S
#obigbogenocide .
Instead of us to forget what happened at #Obigbo let heaven and earth come to pass. The perpetrators of this crime against humanity and their supporters in the #Zoo media will be hunted down one after the other, them and their families.
Igweocha as a whole will pay a very heavy price for what Wike and Fulani soldiers did at #obigbo.
Wike is a dead man walking!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! by jlinkd78(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Following
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! by Uteghe(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kanu should return and lead the fight. That will make more sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! by NNEWIsuper: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
And he continues using the dead for propaganda.. As much as we don't like Wike Kanu is not different.. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! by Jones4190(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
the penetrator is you own sister DJ switch

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! by ABlAstate: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nnamdi kanu should focus on his cursed backward shithole Abia state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! by gidgiddy: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wike, the butcher of Obigbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! by bigeliot(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
I pity wike d day they will meet him outside naija. The reason they've not touched his child in Canada is bcus MNK said the boy is innocent and told them the boy must not be touched. Wike should go abroad small na. They want to tell him something.....I can't wait to see d next part of this movie

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
bigeliot:
I pity wike d day they will meet him outside naija. The reason they've not touched his child in Canada is bcus MNK said the boy is innocent and told them the boy must not be touched. Wike should go abroad small na. They want to tell him something.....I can't wait to see d next part of this movie
It is funny how people talk without reasoning, wike is a government official and protected by international law

if you behead wike in U.S or U.K watch how the u.s will go after you guys and tag u terrorists...

even the un will go after the ipob the results are there will be no nation like biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Wike Is A Dead Man Walking! by naijadrivablog: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tell MNK to mind his utterances.

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria / Nigeria Is Better Than 7 Years Ago - Minister Of Defence, Bashir Magashi Says / Christmas Message: Muric Greets Christians, Cautions Against Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.