Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Dentist Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Smile Because Of My Fractured Tooth. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dentist Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Smile Because Of My Fractured Tooth. (228 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / I Find It Difficult To Sleep / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dentist Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Smile Because Of My Fractured Tooth. by 1One1God: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please dentist in the house how much will it cost me to fill this fractured tooth plus teeth whitening.

In Lagos.

Also I hope after working on the fractured tooth it won't break again. I find it difficult to smile and is really affecting me cry cry

Re: Dentist Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Smile Because Of My Fractured Tooth. by tabletguy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
how did the fracture happen? what led to it?? But judging from that picture...your teeth is just fine and great...why should it affect your self esteem??
Re: Dentist Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Smile Because Of My Fractured Tooth. by 1One1God: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lalasticlala and other admins should help me and move this in front page.

I need contact of dentist that can deliver without any side effect. I'll pay as well.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Forever Living Products / BONE THIEVES - Living A Sedentary Lifestyle. / Where Can I Get Massage Oil In Magodo/shangisha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.